Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adodd

Should I stay away from Leo's videos?

13 posts in this topic

Does it do me any good to keep learning about enlightenment before it happens to me? I have heard enough to feel a calling. Is that enough? I can understand why any way that I interpret enlightenment must be wrong. So if I can not wrap my mind around it, is it time to just drop it, forget the videos for now and do the work? Or is it helpful to have a strong mental idea of it?

I talk about a lot more than enlightenment.

Skip the enlightenment stuff if you get it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Conceptualization will get you nowhere, except...more conceptualization. It is the snake eating its own tail.

Awakening requires the courage (some might call it desperation) to let go of the conditioned mind, and simply be. It is often born of suffering.

You can ease the path to awakening by developing discipline through daily meditation. Learning about enlightenment is nothing. Practicing the path to enlightenment is everything.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

26 minutes ago, Adodd said:

Does it do me any good to keep learning about enlightenment before it happens to me? I have heard enough to feel a calling. Is that enough? I can understand why any way that I interpret enlightenment must be wrong. So if I can not wrap my mind around it, is it time to just drop it, forget the videos for now and do the work? Or is it helpful to have a strong mental idea of it?

If you are asking that means take a break and come back later.  Focus on personal development.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Windappreciator The only surety is Self-realization. Everything else is monkey mind.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

35 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@Moksha @Moksha Are we not great apes Shouldn't it be called great apes mind?

What if the mind is simply a steed? Maybe the conditioned mind can be tamed, not merely as an ape in a circus, but as a conduit to Consciousness itself.

Wtf? Leo is not that scary, he is legit when it comes to explaining the principles. 

Singer

14™

7 hours ago, Adodd said:

life style > life content

if you have the former you can have as much as you want of the latter

if you take care of the important stuff, can enjoy yourself as much as you please

reminds me of the aphorism

love, then do what you want

10 hours ago, Adodd said:

I can understand why any way that I interpret enlightenment must be wrong. 

wrong. ;)

Your idea of what a strong mental idea IS, is yet... another idea. Ideas only be happenin now. Do what feels best to you, do what you're inclined to do, you're already free. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

8 hours ago, Windappreciator said:

@Moksha So you telling me we teach the ape to ride the steed.

Not quite xD The conditioned mind controls you, as long as you are asleep to your ultimate nature. When you wake up, the mind becomes a conduit for unfiltered Consciousness. In either case, you are still Consciousness, just in different states of Self-awareness.