AndylizedAAY

Don't Know What to Do

4 posts in this topic

Hey there, I'm having this lingering feeling of regret with how I spend my time. I try my best to try to consciously spend my time but I feel overwhelmed. Is there a permanent solution to anger management? I want to leave what I get angry about as private. I'm lacking confidence with asking for the life purpose course and the book list since I don't have all of the information required even though I was told that leave out what Leo teaches (my parents can still find this out by looking at other parts of the website).

Edited by AndylizedAAY
I have been using video games lately so I am probably also interested in YouTube.

Do you feel regret with how you use your time because you think you should be more productive? Maybe my guess is wrong, but how you should spend your time really depends on what you want. People need time doing nothing or just doing whatever you want and chill. These kinds of moments would allow your subconscious to rest and fix itself, which will give you willpower.

I'm also guessing that your anger is a result of higher expectations. Not sure, but anger is an emotion and emotions are an essential part of the basic functions of the body. So you can't get rid of this emotion. Main point is what you're angry at. One way to resolve anger is to understand more about the situation you're mad at, gain more understanding about the details and about how you feel. When you've realized that things are like this for a reason, you probably will be able to accept the situation and be more calm.

Ask yourself - what would an honorable person do?  And do that.  Ask yourself that question over and over again to help guide you through the day or to help make decisions. 

@AndylizedAAY

I can relate.

About 2,5 years ago, i was 40 kg overweight, deeply suicidal and regret my entire existence.

Luckily all of this changed and i feel mostly fulfilled now.

Do what feels right to you and never worry about what other people think about what you are doing.

On Anger management:

Meditation and Deep breathing exercises helped me a lot to calm down over time.

Talking about it with someone you can trust or maybe even a therapist can help. Getting those thoughts out is important.

Keep an "anger" journal and contemplate your trigger points so you can avoid them in the future.

If it helps you, try to put yourself in the shows of the person you get angry with and how they may feel when you are angry and how they possibly fear that you may scream at them. I am guessing here. I for my part can get quite loud when i´m angry, that´s why i used this specific example.

Hope this helped.

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming