Enlightenment

Leo clearly displays bias while in infinite consciousness God Mode state

15 posts in this topic

Leo says that God has no bias, yet he clearly displays bias while in infinite consciousness God Mode state:

39:26

I went now I clicked on this folder, with this imagies on it while I was in my infinite conciousness God Mode state

I once asked you if you could burn alive while in this powerful temporary state and you said something along the lines of "yes it wouldn't matter to you" so then how you can(?) have no bias towards burning alive but have a bias towards young bodies of fertile females?

I also have one more question for @Leo Gura 

I wonder if what you call God Mode on 5-MeO is the time from the peak to until weak effects? meaning about let's say from 25 minutes to 1h and 10 minutes

meo.png

*it's just to illustrate, not necessarily an accurate picture

When you talk about walking to and using the computer, bath, or potentially even masturbating, I suspect what you call God Mode is already after the peak effects, right? Or are you actually mean you do these things within ~5minutes of peak effects (at least for me) or that your peak actually lasts like 40minutes?

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

Your username is enlightenment, if anyone has any answer to anything it’s you ?

Yes, Leo is right. God has no bias. But Leo has a bias. But Leo is God. So essentially what you are dealing with is a paradox. That's why there is a seeming contradiction. Behind it, however, is no contradiction. 

@Enlightenment Leo needs to be confronted with other teachers. I hope he will continue to do podcasts, it will be good for him and for his subscribers.

Not only for metaphysics but also for enlightenment.

49 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

Leo says that God has no bias, yet he clearly displays bias while in infinite consciousness God Mode state.

I once asked you if you could burn alive while in this powerful temporary state and you said something along the lines of "yes it wouldn't matter to you" so then how you can(?) have no bias towards burning alive but have a bias towards young bodies of fertile females?

The finite mind/body is not entirely wiped out, so yes, the mind and body have biases. Infinite Consciousness itself has no biases. But Infinite Consciousness is incarnated as some finite mind/body.

I also have one more question for @Leo Gura 

I wonder if what you call God Mode on 5-MeO is the time from the peak to until weak effects? meaning about let's say from 25 minutes to 1h and 10 minutes

When you talk about walking to and using the computer, bath, or potentially even masturbating, I suspect what you call God Mode is already after the peak effects, right? Or are you actually mean you do these things within ~5minutes of peak effects (at least for me) or that your peak actually lasts like 40minutes?

The peak lasts a good 30-60 mins with plugging.

Also, don't confuse peak with God-mode. God-mode could be before peak, during peak, after peak, or not even present at all. It depends on how conscious you are. Plenty of people who take 5-MeO don't even reach God-mode.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But Infinite Consciousness is incarnated as some finite mind/body.

Isn’t ‘finite mind/body’ a product of infinite consciousness?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

2 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Yes, all form is a manifestation of pure consciousness. mind/body is just a tiny sliver.

3 hours ago, How to be wise said:

That's what I said. Don't be dense.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 hours ago, Endangered-EGO said:

I hope he will continue to do podcasts, it will be good for him and for his subscribers.

I'm very excited about the interview with Curt Jaimungal coming soon

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The finite mind/body is not entirely wiped out, so yes, the mind and body have biases. Infinite Consciousness itself has no biases. But Infinite Consciousness is incarnated as some finite mind/body.

Have you ever reached a state where there was no craving/body and mind had no biases (but you were still conscious)? Do you think sensations of the body, colours etc. have to disappear for this to happen?

-- Kenneth Folk

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The difference between the skull and a preference is imaginary?

This statement for me needs greater clarity and reconciliation.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I don't want to be a negative but I feel like if you guys would have actually watched Leo's video with interest and whole you would be able to answer these questions by now.

He provides enough reasoning in his video for that. 

Edited by Windappreciator

While the takes dmt, scientifically speaking it alters the prefrontal cortex that creates the self and the effect of duality, meanwhile the rest of his brain is working as usual so he has his own biases.

4 hours ago, Shawn Philips said:

While the takes dmt, scientifically speaking it alters the prefrontal cortex that creates the self and the effect of duality, meanwhile the rest of his brain is working as usual so he has his own biases.

Not only the prefrontal cortex creates the self and duality. For example, to get enlightened persistently you have to rewire the whole default mode network and task-positive network. The brain doesn't work like isolated areas only responsible for doing something and exchanging information to other isolated areas which have their own role to do. Brains actually seem to work more holistically

Here is a great podcast about this:

-- Kenneth Folk