Gianna

Emotion Journal

29 posts in this topic

Super-helpful information, thanks for posting @Gianna :) 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

On 10/25/2021 at 3:51 PM, Gianna said:

7Chakras.jpg

Nice diagram. Do you have any sense on how to work with this knowledge?

Like I am aware that I have issues with shame, guilt, and grief and I can feel the discomfort in the assoicated part of my being. But then Idk what to do about it.

I've only managed to make real headway while on psychidelics, and even then it's not guaranteed 

@Gianna :) 

@Raptorsin7 I've struggled with those feelings too - big thing for me personally was becoming very aware in my body, becoming very intimate with those feelings of shame, guilt, fear (etc., etc.!), noticing exactly how they manifest in the body. I've found in my own experience that those sorts of feelings arise from a place of inner resistance, so you have to make that inner resistance conscious and then allow it to release in its own time. These patterns of resistance can be very stubborn and ingrained, though, and releasing them can unleash all sorts of strong emotions (eg upset, rage, despair, hopelessness), so it can take a lot of time and dedication. A formal meditation practice can be very useful if you don't already have one, as can physical practices like yoga and qi gong.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

@RickyFitts @Raptorsin7 Hehe, yes I think what Ricky wrote is perfect!!! He has so much knowledge in this area. I often turn to him for advice on the matter! hehe. I would agree with him, becoming intimate with those feelings is everything. Become the feeling itself. Let yourself be the feeling without trying to do anything. Simply reside in it, even though it's scary and uncomfortable. With enough of your consciousness attending it– as ricky suggests– it will release in its own time. Still trying to work on these things myself though!! hehe. 

3 hours ago, Gianna said:

Become the feeling itself. Let yourself be the feeling without trying to do anything. Simply reside in it, even though it's scary and uncomfortable. With enough of your consciousness attending it– as ricky suggests– it will release in its own time. Still trying to work on these things myself though!! hehe. 

Hehe, you and me both! xD I love what you say here though, I think you've summed it up perfectly :)

Integrity 
Staying whole.
Following your callings.
Not being influenced by other’s energy.

“Our quest for integrity is in radiating our heart’s waking vision as opposed to trying to fulfill a dream someone else has for us”
— Michael Brown

Authenticity 
Allowing. 
Not restricting energy. 

“Our quest for authenticity is an awakening into an awareness of what we are as opposed to who we think we are supposed to be.”

— Michael Brown

Intimacy
Becoming one. 
Witnessing divinity.
Being in eternity. 

“Our quest for intimacy is when we honor our life experience as it is, instead of behaving as if it were supposed to be different.”

— Michael Brown

“Just as the fullness of the experience called integrity awaits us beyond the quest for authenticity, and just as the fullness of the experience called intimacy awaits us beyond the quest for integrity, so too there is an experience that awaits us beyond the sweet embrace of intimacy.”

— Michael Brown

Edited by Gianna