PBen534

Could high energy beings exist among us?

8 posts in this topic

I have been in a zoom call on an AI-related meeting, then we pass to a networking activity where we had breakout rooms assigned to random people. I end up in a room with a very AI-experienced level guy, and while we were talking I see his face as a non-human, I don't mean about their looks but their energy. Seemed like there is pretty much energy in the space between his eyebrows like he was not a human being but just energy emanating from there, creating from there.

This has been an experience rather than thinking about the energy. I felt shocked but without thinking or interpreting just trying to follow the conversation. Like when you're high but trying to follow the conversation. I couldn't even process it at the same time, later I came with many ideas about high-beings between us. Just started to think a lot about the experience of seeing his face like a non-human face. It reminds me of when I was on LSD and sees people's faces as a very strange thing but without the energy. 

Maybe I'm misinterpreting but this started me thinking about this kind of experience. Could it be possible to emanate that energy and other people notice it? Or could it be possible that high-beings exist among us? 

Take in mind that the majority of human beings are not human. They (discover godhood) became human on spiritual awakening. Before that is the drive of dogma and many characters and heroes and animals interiorized. 

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

@Goldzilla So you mean this guy is more human? 

@DIDego Thanks! Good Source, I've been hooked with the Ra video series. 

2 hours ago, Daniel347 said:

amogus reference??:o

YES! You got it. I voted for you bcs only a high-energy being could have spotted it. 

7 hours ago, PBen534 said:

YES! You got it. I voted for you bcs only a high-energy being could have spotted it. 

haha yez !!! thats kinda sus tho ?

Awakend beings, are high energy beings. If Leo is in an awakend state, he is such a being. It is just the natural state, there is nothing unusual about it, the unusual is to not realise it. 

18 hours ago, PBen534 said:

@Goldzilla So you mean this guy is more human? 

@DIDego Thanks! Good Source, I've been hooked with the Ra video series. 

Yeah, those who generally teach and expose themselves just for the sake of it are more human. 

Singer

14™