Marcel

A question for the ladies

27 posts in this topic

@Roy

I see what you mean.

The timing needs to be on point, so it should definitely not be the first thing a women should know about me haha

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

11 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I see what you mean.

The timing needs to be on point, so it should definitely not be the first thing a women should know about me haha

Timing is key. I'm talking bring it up casually and calmly as you're about to go down on her, or as she's about to put the condom on you xD

hrhrhtewgfegege

You don’t need to tell them.  You’d be better off finding a girl to sleep with casually to get a bit of experience first. It’s highly unlikely the girl you loose your virginity will be a serious girlfriend, at age 22.  If both Virgins or religious then yeah.  Most girls will have already had sex so being a virgin might give off needy vibes if you make a big deal out of it and it might make the girl loose attraction.  
22 isn’t so bad but anything older I would be surprised. Not that there is anything wrong with it I would just wonder why. 
find a girl to have a casual fling with to get over the virgin complex. 

@Preety_India

That sounds very reassuring and comforting. Thank you very much for your reply.

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

@Tangerinedream

31 minutes ago, Tangerinedream said:

Not that there is anything wrong with it I would just wonder why. 
find a girl to have a casual fling with to get over the virgin complex. 

I don´t want to engage in casual sex, and now that i know that me being a virgin  is not an issue i wont worry about it anymore.

Casual sex does not feel right to me at all, i only want to sleep with a women if i have an emotional connection with here.

Call me old fashioned or whatever you want to, but that this is how i feel about sex deep down. And no i am not deeply stage blue religious, in case you are wondering.

I had terrible mental health issues in my teens ( two failed suicide attempts ) and at the moment i have to handle my money situation and want to build a business.

So i am in no rush to be in a relationship, if it happens it happens, if it takes a while it will take a while, i don´t mind.

Edited by Marcel

Don’t worry about it. Most girls don’t care. My boyfriend was a virgin at 23, and I didn’t think anything about it at all. Our sexual life wasn’t incredible in the beginning as I was little experienced as well, and it took us some time to realise what the other person likes, but now it’s great. 

@Barbella

So i was stressing out about nothing haha 

Oh well, lesson learned, thank you very much.