Ferretab

Immigrant dad sounds off on 'woke' school agendas 'dumbing down' students

27 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi.

A dangerous ideology has penetrated American schools through "woke" professors.

I've found a great YouTube video about this topic:

I didn't expect Fox News to air an immigrant dad, so congratulations to them.

We have to be against any ideology whatsoever, right-wing or left-wing.

I enjoy learning from immigrants, as they know the low-life conditions of less developed nations.

Edited by Ferretab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to know what sort of ideological stuff is he having a problem with given his background of being an Iranian? 

I'm not surprised at all that Fox is hosting him, because he is saying things in line with what Fox spews day and night. 

 

No surprises. 


 INFJ-T loner... .shy girl..@marcel :x.............My name is Hannu. I'm reserved and shy and introverted and sensitive girl. Please be careful about how you talk to me. Only responds to respectful vibes. ✿۞✿•.¸¸.•*`*•✿✿۞✿✿•.¸¸.•*`*•.•✿☼۞۞☼✿•.•*`*•.¸¸.•✿✿۞✿✿

Quick access to journal entries

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ferretab you don't want to live in Afghanistan yet you have no problem with what this dude says, that's clearly against Western freedoms. You're Contradicting yourself. 

 


 INFJ-T loner... .shy girl..@marcel :x.............My name is Hannu. I'm reserved and shy and introverted and sensitive girl. Please be careful about how you talk to me. Only responds to respectful vibes. ✿۞✿•.¸¸.•*`*•✿✿۞✿✿•.¸¸.•*`*•.•✿☼۞۞☼✿•.•*`*•.¸¸.•✿✿۞✿✿

Quick access to journal entries

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I'm not surprised at all that Fox is hosting him, because he is saying things in line with what Fox spews day and night. 

I agree. Fox News is a mainstream platform, and they spread a lot of right-wing ideology.

Besides that, there are a few good journalists on Fox News that are less ideological. I choose to follow them, not the dogmatic ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ferretab said:

I agree. Fox News is a mainstream platform, and they spread a lot of right-wing ideology.

Besides that, there are a few good journalists on Fox News that are less ideological. I choose to follow them, not the dogmatic ones.

That wasn't the question. 

You're avoiding the question. 

 


 INFJ-T loner... .shy girl..@marcel :x.............My name is Hannu. I'm reserved and shy and introverted and sensitive girl. Please be careful about how you talk to me. Only responds to respectful vibes. ✿۞✿•.¸¸.•*`*•✿✿۞✿✿•.¸¸.•*`*•.•✿☼۞۞☼✿•.•*`*•.¸¸.•✿✿۞✿✿

Quick access to journal entries

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Ferretab you don't want to live in Afghanistan yet you have no problem with what this dude says, that's clearly against Western freedoms. You're Contradicting yourself. 

Yes. I agree when you're saying that I wouldn't want to live in Afghanistan right now. Under Taliban rule, you wouldn't want to live there either. That is just a matter of fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ferretab said:

Yes. I agree when you're saying that I wouldn't want to live in Afghanistan right now. Under Taliban rule, you wouldn't want to live there either. That is just a matter of fact.

Yet you're supporting a person whose views mirror those who live under Taliban. 

 


 INFJ-T loner... .shy girl..@marcel :x.............My name is Hannu. I'm reserved and shy and introverted and sensitive girl. Please be careful about how you talk to me. Only responds to respectful vibes. ✿۞✿•.¸¸.•*`*•✿✿۞✿✿•.¸¸.•*`*•.•✿☼۞۞☼✿•.•*`*•.¸¸.•✿✿۞✿✿

Quick access to journal entries

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Preety_India said:

Yet you're supporting a person whose views mirror those who live under Taliban. 

Do you mean the dad's views?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ferretab said:

Do you mean the dad's views?

Of course. What do you think? 


 INFJ-T loner... .shy girl..@marcel :x.............My name is Hannu. I'm reserved and shy and introverted and sensitive girl. Please be careful about how you talk to me. Only responds to respectful vibes. ✿۞✿•.¸¸.•*`*•✿✿۞✿✿•.¸¸.•*`*•.•✿☼۞۞☼✿•.•*`*•.¸¸.•✿✿۞✿✿

Quick access to journal entries

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Of course. What do you think? 

Just out of curiosity, have you watched the video?

He was mentioning that schools have to teach children anything but ideology, like chemistry, science, math, and so forth.

I totally agree with the dad's views. Ideology has no place in schools.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ferretab said:

Just out of curiosity, have you watched the video?

He was mentioning that schools have to teach children anything but ideology, like chemistry, science, math, and so forth.

I totally agree with the dad's views. Ideology has no place in schools.

I'm asking you what ideology? 

It seems you're the one who probably needs to watch the video again


 INFJ-T loner... .shy girl..@marcel :x.............My name is Hannu. I'm reserved and shy and introverted and sensitive girl. Please be careful about how you talk to me. Only responds to respectful vibes. ✿۞✿•.¸¸.•*`*•✿✿۞✿✿•.¸¸.•*`*•.•✿☼۞۞☼✿•.•*`*•.¸¸.•✿✿۞✿✿

Quick access to journal entries

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Preety_India said:

I'm asking you what ideology? 

The ideology of "critical race theory", which so many parents are now speaking against.

We shouldn't force any ideology on children, especially in schools.

All ideologies are dangerous, left-wing or right-wing.

The antidote? The opposite of ideology, like raising your consciousness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ferretab said:

The ideology of "critical race theory", which so many parents are now speaking against.

Critical race theory is not an ideology. 

 


 INFJ-T loner... .shy girl..@marcel :x.............My name is Hannu. I'm reserved and shy and introverted and sensitive girl. Please be careful about how you talk to me. Only responds to respectful vibes. ✿۞✿•.¸¸.•*`*•✿✿۞✿✿•.¸¸.•*`*•.•✿☼۞۞☼✿•.•*`*•.¸¸.•✿✿۞✿✿

Quick access to journal entries

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Preety_India said:

Critical race theory is not an ideology. 

I won't sit here and contradict you. That's not my intention.

From the way you answer, it seems that you are in favor of "critical race theory", which is undoubtedly an ideology. A hateful one towards white people.

Evel Bill Maher (a left-wing journalist and talk show host) was speaking against it.

We shouldn't teach people to focus on race. We should teach them to love each other and embrace their differences. That's it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ferretab said:

I won't sit here and contradict you. That's not my intention.

From the way you answer, it seems that you are in favor of "critical race theory", which is undoubtedly an ideology. A hateful one towards white people.

Evel Bill Maher (a left-wing journalist and talk show host) was speaking against it.

We shouldn't teach people to focus on race. We should teach them to love each other and embrace their differences. That's it.

You don't hate anyone by focusing on race. Hate is the reason why we can't focus on race. 

 


 INFJ-T loner... .shy girl..@marcel :x.............My name is Hannu. I'm reserved and shy and introverted and sensitive girl. Please be careful about how you talk to me. Only responds to respectful vibes. ✿۞✿•.¸¸.•*`*•✿✿۞✿✿•.¸¸.•*`*•.•✿☼۞۞☼✿•.•*`*•.¸¸.•✿✿۞✿✿

Quick access to journal entries

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Preety_India said:

You don't hate anyone by focusing on race. Hate is the reason why we can't focus on race. 

We shouldn't focus on race, never. We're human beings. We share the same consciousness. We should love each other unconditionally, which is a difficult move. I chose to love all people, regardless of background or race.

According to Wikipedia, E Pluribus Unum – Latin for "Out of many, one" – is a traditional motto of the United States, appearing on the Great Seal along with Annuit cœptis and Novus ordo seclorum; its inclusion on the seal was approved by an Act of Congress in 1782.

It means that America is a country for all people, despite their backgrounds or where they come from. When you become an American, you're no longer judged by your race.

As long as you focus on race, that suggests to me that you might become a racist over time.

Learn from @Leo Gura and discard any ideology. It is not healthy for anyone's psyche.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ferretab said:

We shouldn't focus on race, never. We're human beings. We share the same consciousness. We should love each other unconditionally, which is a difficult move. I chose to love all people, regardless of background or race.

A person who loves all races wouldn't jump to say that critical race theory is an ideology. 

How am I a racist if I choose to focus on race issues that certain races face? Isn't that the opposite of being a racist? 

 


 INFJ-T loner... .shy girl..@marcel :x.............My name is Hannu. I'm reserved and shy and introverted and sensitive girl. Please be careful about how you talk to me. Only responds to respectful vibes. ✿۞✿•.¸¸.•*`*•✿✿۞✿✿•.¸¸.•*`*•.•✿☼۞۞☼✿•.•*`*•.¸¸.•✿✿۞✿✿

Quick access to journal entries

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

A person who loves all races wouldn't jump to say that critical race theory is an ideology. 

How am I a racist if I choose to focus on race issues that certain races face? Isn't that the opposite of being a racist? 

 

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." ― Martin Luther King Jr.

As you focus on the content of someone's character, the race is no longer relevant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Ferretab said:

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." ― Martin Luther King Jr.

As you focus on the content of someone's character, the race is no longer relevant.

You're using bad logic to deflect race issues. 

You can't be poetic about something practical, it loses weight 

 

 


 INFJ-T loner... .shy girl..@marcel :x.............My name is Hannu. I'm reserved and shy and introverted and sensitive girl. Please be careful about how you talk to me. Only responds to respectful vibes. ✿۞✿•.¸¸.•*`*•✿✿۞✿✿•.¸¸.•*`*•.•✿☼۞۞☼✿•.•*`*•.¸¸.•✿✿۞✿✿

Quick access to journal entries

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ferretab Race and racism has played a massive part in the history of the US and in a lot of western countries up until today, which has resulted in unfair treatment for certain minorities. This is historical fact, if you go to museums in Washington you will see that pretty much every immigrant community was greeted with discrimination and real life policies that stunted their progress. Now what your suggesting as in, we are all one etc, would work in post-racial society, in which case there most likely would be no problem with teaching crt, an equivalent would be how the holocaust is taught in schools in Germany, in which Germany take pains to to teach how wrong the Nazi party were and damaging effects caused. This teaching means that Germany most likely will never go down that road again, which is played out in how they handle politics today. 

The other alternative is that the US is not a post-racial society, in which case something like crt is also essential in terms of becoming a post-racial society. In either case hiding the historical and current significance of race would in fact itself be an ideology.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now