Ilan

Path for your awakening is very intimately rely to your traumas

2 posts in this topic

I think the best way to make people aware of the dangers of spiritual work is to make them understand that the path toward awakening will make them face all their traumas. Every single of the time you felt hurt in your life will pop. The deeper you go the bigger traumas or the trauma Which is the closest to your soul wich ultimately will make you face your biggest trauma wich is God’s abandonment. If people were aware of this, this will make a very good map for their awakening. And when they’re having big ego backlash, nasty emotions and neuroses, they would be able to recognize that « oh, here I’m facing the bulliyng I received when I was »  or « oh here I’m facing the hurt of my mother abandoning me ». Also if people were aware of this. They would know the real dangers of this path. Really traumatized people would be aware that they particularly have to be very gentle if they want to take this path. Also what I see is that people are not aware of all the consequences of one single psychedelic trip. One single psychedelic trip will make this process accelerate so much that it is sure one trauma will pop the month of the week after the trip even if you have the most smooth trip ever. The biggest danger to me is people having a trip feeling so good during the trip and then going down thinking the trip is over, feeling bad the next week cause they’re facing something and telling to themselves « oh shirt I felt so good during the trip I thought I was healed and now I feel so bad, I must have missed something, let’s do another trip to really transcend this bad feeling » which end up bringing more on the table and they end up doing 4/5trip in a row with more that they can handle. And here that becomes very dangerous. Cause they did not get the « aha I did mushroom 3days ago, that is why I’m feeling so shitty now. It is part of the spiritual process, let’s digest this pain, let’s be patient, that is not that I’m doing anything wrong, it is just that it is exactly what is supposed to happen. » 

Of course I’m focusing on the bad stuff of the spiritual work here on purpose as I want people to really be aware of the dangers but every time you finally overcome one of your demons, you will feel bliss. You’ll feel the quality of your life improve a lot, you will have a big relief until the next demon you’ll have to face.. The spiritual process is like vomiting really, the second before vomiting is awful the moment you vomit is awful. The second that follows the vomiting is bliss ^^ but warning not to

vomit too much as you can find yourself in hell choking