20 mg of 5-Meo DMT (plugged): NOT AT ALL what I had expected!

Bazooka Jesus
By Bazooka Jesus in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
Whoa. This was without a doubt the most glorious letdown I have ever experienced. I don't remember who it was, but someone said in another thread that 5-Meo is kind of an anti-psychedelic. Well, I'll be damned if today's trial didn't seem to confirm this statement... there were no flashy fireworks going off, there were no visuals whatsoever, there was no "attainment of a higher state"... none of that shit. Most surprisingly, it was the most gentle, most subtle, most unobtrusive (non)psychedelic (non)experience I ever had to date. Totally plain and sober. Three puffs of weed make me fly off into outer space; this stuff on the other hand just lifted my egoic confusion and showed me the matter-of-fact reality of the present moment -- that's it. The gateless gate indeed. But let me start from the beginning. A couple of minutes after injection, I could feel my pulse shooting up and a warm wave of energy floating through my body. At the same time, a wave of anxiety washed over me, and my mental chatterbox reported the following: "Fuck, here it comes. Time to meet my proverbial maker, I guess. Damn, is this going to be it? Nirvana, Infinity, the Absolute? Oh shit, I don't know if I am actually ready for this. Was this a good idea? What if this was a mistake? Have I just done the dumbest fucking thing of my entire life? Oh no. Don't panic. Stay cool. Just. Stay. Cool. Oh shit. OOOH SHIT. OOOOOOHHH SSSHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIII --- Wait. Just hold on a second, What on earth am I doing here? Why am I trying to have an experience that I actually don't want to have? Jesus Christ, this is simply ridiculous. What exactly are you trying to achieve? Reach some ominous state that you call "enlightenment", something you've read about on some fucking internet forum? And then what? You think you're going to get some kind of medal for becoming "enlightened"? Come on dude, get real... you haven't really thought this through, now have you? For fuck's sake. THIS IS IT!! You are exactly where you need to be... scratch that, you are exactly where you want to be! You have put yourself here in order to have THIS experience, remember? Why the hell do you want to skip ahead instead of just appreciating the here and now as it is? Is there any good reason for this? Do you have anything to gain from it? Anything at all? Isn't this literal insanity?! Oh my god, I can't believe it... I am chasing a complete fucking phantom, that's what's going on here. Surprise motherfucker, you already did it, you are and always have been and always will be precisely where you belong - YOU ARE HOME! THIS IS NIRVANA!!!" And that is basically the whole story. So that's it... everything is perfect as it is. Not exactly a super revolutionary sounding insight, I know, but somehow it always feels completely fresh and new and utterly stunning when that lightbulb goes off. It's the joke that is being retold over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, for all of eternity. --- And yes, I already know what you 5-Meo DMT veterans out there are going to say. "Man, you haven't even begun to scratch the goddamn surface... 5-Meo can show you literal INFINITY!!" Yeah, but... why chase after it? Do I have anything to gain from it? - Well, I think you all get the point. And the final punchline? Even that ridiculous & delusional impulse to chase after so-called enlightenment (which is undoubtedly the biggest ego trip of all) is part of the everlasting perfection! You want to go on a wild goose chase and drive yourself crazy trying to make something happen which already is the case? Why, of course, if that is your idea of a good time, then by all means... go ahead, knock yourself out, nobody's stopping you! In other words: I think I might do this again. LOL
  • 23 replies