Hulk

how to be billionaire?

12 posts in this topic

I want to be billionaire! how do I accomplish that? how many years it would take? is it worth it, to pursue it? 

Edited by Hulk
Grammar

Do you mean billionaire? You should be tell me ahah It's possible maybe, but you need to create a lot of value.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

No, he means bi-sexual loner lmao

Edited by Shmurda

Divest from the conceptual. Experience the actual.

Easy!

Step 1. Make 1 million

Step 2. Repeat 1000 times xD

Seriously though, what's so special about reaching a billion? I don't think you comprehend how much money that is. If you wouldn't feel happy with just half a million, then your problem is in your head, not a lack of money.

Oh man, give me like 50,000 and I would do a little jig for a month. I live pretty simply, if I have a million dollars my life purpose would happen 100x speed

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

2 hours ago, CultivateLove said:

Easy!

Step 1. Make 1 million

Step 2. Repeat 1000 times xD

Seriously though, what's so special about reaching a billion? I don't think you comprehend how much money that is. If you wouldn't feel happy with just half a million, then your problem is in your head, not a lack of money.

yeah! why settle for less when I can have abundant wealth. I want to be billionaire because not for money but for hobby. I am happy now. I need the money because it is my hobby to be billionaire. 

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Oh man, give me like 50,000 and I would do a little jig for a month. I live pretty simply, if I have a million dollars my life purpose would happen 100x speed

50,000? 

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Do you mean billionaire? you  should be tell me ahah It's possible maybe, but you need to create a lot of value.

I am thinking the same thing, creating more values. 

make lots of robots like your profile pic!

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Best way I know is to create a fuck-ton of value for others.

You will have to think that every minute wasted not creating value is painful.

Getting closer to your creation is what is constantly on your mind.

From waking up to going to bed.

The question is, is it worth it to you?

Careful in chasing money for the sake of chasing money also. It's a shame to be a billionaire but poor inside. 

◭"89"

@Hulk

I think i would use a different framework if i wanted to become a billionaire, the billions need to be secondary in my opinion.

Focus on creating something that people need and or want, it could literally be anything. 

Just let your creativity run wild on this and write down every idea you get, pick the one that resonates with you the most and make it a reality. Simple as that.

Billions can come through many projects and avenues, so do your best to have maximum quality in everything you do.

Remember: Warren Buffet became a billionaire at age 55. This is a long term project, enjoy it, and please do yourself a favor and never use cheap shortcuts or cut any corners, i don´t think i need to explain what i mean by that.

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming