History

Christian Virgin GF

19 posts in this topic

She's a devout christian who goes to church everyday and prays whenever she can. She has a very good personality and gets along with pretty much anyone.

Now yesterday she told me that she would have slept with over a 100 guys if it was not for Christ.

Also another thing, we do have sex and i did ''remove'' her virginity but she feels guilty every time we have sex and she goes to confess at least once a week.

So i'm kinda confused. I am really that special in her eyes that she breaks her spiritual vows every time we have sex or is there something else going on in her mind?

@History She's having trouble moving from Blue to Orange.

Push her comfort-zone cuz there's gonna be some interesting skeletons in that closet! ;)

What she needs is a 'partner in crime' who encourages her to break her rules and explore new, uncharted territory.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

38 minutes ago, History said:

So i'm kinda confused. I am really that special in her eyes that she breaks her spiritual vows every time we have sex or is there something else going on in her mind?

Mate, why don't you just ask her?

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

27 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

What she needs is a 'partner in crime' who encourages her to break her rules and explore new, uncharted territory.

Either it's going to come to a boiling point where she will dump him to maintain the Christian identity and consider this chapter a sinful failure where she will wait for marriage. Or she will open her mind up enough to realize the dogmatic game she has been forced to play her whole life.

hrhrhtewgfegege

3 minutes ago, Roy said:

Either it's going to come to a boiling point where she will dump him to maintain the Christian identity and consider this chapter a sinful failure where she will wait for marriage. Or she will open her mind up enough to realize the dogmatic game she has been forced to play her whole life.

I think it'll be the latter cuz she did say that if not for 'Christ' holding her back, she would've slept with over a 100 guys.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

This relationship won't work. She is too deep into guilting herself. 

If she has a problem in having sex lovingly with the man she is in love with, what else is left? 

You can't do anything here. 

Be honest with her. 

Religion should not interfere with the bedroom. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

If she believes that Jesus is the only thing holding her back from sleeping with 100s of men, then her sexuality is really repressed.

If she just let herself do what she wanted to do, my guess is that she’d have sex with a few random guys and realize that the experience isn’t really that interesting to her.

So the repression will probably create some issues for her in relationships.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Why you sleeping with such deluded girls? You enjoy torturing yourself?

The correct move was to dump her as soon as you found out she was a fundamentalist Christian. This is a disease of the mind that you will never be able to cure.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, History said:

Now yesterday she told me that she would have slept with over a 100 guys if it was not for Christ.

This

is

her

telling

you

her

Body count

IMO

5 hours ago, History said:

and i did ''remove'' her virginity

I

don't think

so.

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why you sleeping with such deluded girls? You enjoy torturing yourself?

The correct move was to dump her as soon as you found out she was a fundamentalist Christian. This is a disease of the mind that you will never be able to cure.

I don't understand which part of sleeping with someone who has beliefs is "torture".

To say that a belief is uncurable is quite the belief as well. It is true that you cannot change what someone else believes but OP doesn't seem to be in the mindset of changing her.

Really it is up to OP to choose what he tolerates in a person or not. You don't personally tolerate what you call delusions (perhaps because you don't like in yourself?) but not everyone is turned off by the same things.

Lana Rhoades Inside, Saint Mary outside 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

@Leo Gura

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The correct move was to dump her

That makes logical sense but dating is not just a list of criteria one must meet. There are feelings and emotions involved. Maybe he really likes the girl, maybe he is in love, maybe they have a great connection he doesnt have with most other girls.  Finding a girl you are compatible with and enjoy is much harder than just finding an attractive girl. 

If you have insane strong will and emotional mastery then you can do that however most people cannot. 

Edited by Karmadhi

15 hours ago, History said:

She has repressed her sexuality. Nothing more to really say.

@Leo Gura What are you talking about Leo. Those are one of the best girls to have sex with. They enjoy the sex more the moment all that repression drops.

And there is even a little bit of juicy mind conflicts to unwire after these 'mistakes'.;)

Edited by Windappreciator

I'm going to tell you what I needed when I was stuck in Stage Blue. I needed a few friends who made it okay for me to break my rules! Friends who had developed healthy Blue and who weren't getting into Orange as a reaction to the problems with Blue, because in that case, I would be right to 'avoid bad company' as they say in stage Blue. But, if you have friends who are decent people, who are hard-working but who don't have a stick up their ass, they can show you that you don't have to follow all these rules to survive the way you had to in your childhood.

That's the logic I would apply to her situation. And I would advise you, her partner, to act accordingly!

On 8/15/2021 at 0:38 AM, hamedsf said:

Lana Rhoades Inside, Saint Mary outside 

Hot

It's Love.