Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Madyar

About Middle East

5 posts in this topic

The current situation in the middle east is like a black void, as taliban taking over the major cities again in afghanistan, iran suffering from death, water and electricity shortage all around the country and more! decided to discuss the subject with the audience and of course leo to figure out what is the new equation for middle east, i have a sense that the 70' situation in the history might repeat itself again as biden worked so close with the  jimmy carter who misinterpretated the revolution in the middle east, Syria and especially iran dark revolution with Khomeini so the whole middle east became a tremendous scene of war, so back to the current situation biden decided to withdraw from Afghanistan and give the destiny to the hands of taliban! from the other side russia, china again supporting these violent movements for their own good, as a person from iran i am observing hell as well as neighbor countries, so there might be some relation in the current biden's diplomatic methods and 70' events because in at least 70 years every time the world encountered with critical financial problems the battleground was scoped on the middle east, hoping to gain some help if i am missing or not knowing something here... 

Edited by Madyar

You guys have to sort yourselves out and grow up. What else is there to say? There is no shortcut to growing up. It's a laborious and hairy process. Everyone is hoping for some magic pill that will leapfrog the Middle East to Europe's level of development but that cannot happen. You gotta earn it. You can't buy development by throwing money at it.

The Taliban takes over because they actually suit the level of development of the Afghan people. The West cannot fathom this through their thick skulls.

Developed folk like you may want Afghanistan to be like the West, but the truth is that most Afghans don't want that. That is not a valid way of survival for them. And so ironically it is anti-democractic to wish for Afghanistan to be a Western style democracy. Afghanistan is suitable for a theocracy. And all these limits and evils of a medieval theocracy will come with that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You guys have to sort yourselves out and grow up. What else is there to say? There is no shortcut to growing up. It's a laborious and hairy process. Everyone is hoping for some magic pill that will leapfrog the Middle East to Europe's level of development but that cannot happen. You gotta earn it. You can't buy development by throwing money at it.

The Taliban takes over because they actually suit the level of development of the Afghan people. The West cannot fathom this through their thick skulls.

Developed folk like you may want Afghanistan to be like the West, but the truth is that most Afghans don't want that. That is not a valid way of survival for them. And so ironically it is anti-democractic to wish for Afghanistan to be a Western style democracy. Afghanistan is suitable for a theocracy. And all these limits and evils of a medieval theocracy will come with that.

so true we gotta earn, the new generations are fighting the destructive beliefs and they are paying their lives for it, the dictatorship of iran khamenei killed over 5000 people in the streets who protested for freedom and inflation 2 years ago my deepest desire is to reflect this generation voice with contrast leo, although the overall media usually used to not distinguish between the two, for instance removing the iran name from important internet service providers and platforms where most of the users are just young and thirsty for knowledge and growth, I'm not trying to push the gas pedal too much here,  just felt the responsibility to deliver some truth about this part of the world maybe we can create a colorful future worth living together on this globe, deep love dear leo.

3 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Don Beck briefly talks about Afghanistan 40:30 of this video

This seems brilliant! A whole new perspective to view models of governance and stages of political development. Thanks for the share! I will make sure to watch these parts with the explanation of the relationship between the spiral dynamics stage developmental charts and forms of governance or Beck's concept of stratified democracy. 

Edited by Milos Uzelac

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks 

8 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Don Beck briefly talks about Afghanistan 40:30 of this video

thank you hussein, the consideration worth noting here, when I point to not pushing the gas pedal too much is exactly because i am aware of how far and off the topic could be driven to, the exaggeration of utopia suppressed the room for growth in the middle east overall speaking, these talib fellows simply don't have any reasoning, cause and effect processing powers in their minds let alone opening the meme codes for spectrum discussion with them, the reason i started this topic was to find a commune solution step by step you see it's not just about one country doing it's own borders is deception and the effects  moves and embrace all angles country by country, the first step in my mind is to show the result of these violent ideologies and actions so clear that it could be inevitable for them to prevent for instance in your area you can show the crystal clear evidence of problems that threats everyone lives, and because these type of personalities are sensitive to whatever relate to surviving they become In coercion to change their behaviour... it might not be easy might take time but it's effective and bold!

Edited by Madyar