Alfonsoo

Can you have a breakthrough on 75 ug of acid?

19 posts in this topic

Isn't it too small a dose? Any tips for raising the probability?

Depends how sensitive your body/brain chemistry is to psychedelics, and how much you have primed yourself with meditation and contemplation for those types of insights. 

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

With 75 ug alone it's not likely - however I never did 'real' LSD. You would rather need to use other techniques like breathwork or yoga. I would recommend using 100 ugh, it's going to be much more effective.

You can do some yoga or breathwork during tripping.

My personal experience: NO

unless you did 5 meo dmt right before

Yeah you can have breakthroughs on 20ug if there is little resistance.

4 hours ago, Alfonsoo said:

Any tips for raising the probability?

Higher dose or to smoke weed on the peak is the fastest way but can also backfire quickly...

other then that you could work on your contemplation/meditation/yoga skills

6 hours ago, Godishere said:

@Daniel347 lol. Dude the short answer is not no 

Hell fucking yes you can have a "breakthrough" on 75ug. 

well, maybe there is like 0,00000001% percent chance that u have a breackthorugh :D

9 hours ago, Alfonsoo said:

Isn't it too small a dose? Any tips for raising the probability?

Probably should’ve mentioned I’m quite sensitive hehe

Possible? Very likely yes, especially with some contemplative development.

For me, breakthrough dose was 110ug. Not at first, but eventually every time.

Yesterday evening I vaped 5 MeO, today I took half of Armodafinil. I'm almost tripping all day long :P

Depends how you channel it. Don't expect good results for just waiting. 

Singer

14™

Absolutely, you can.

If you can have a breakthrough sober, any dose will boost your chances.

My enlightenment experience happened on a microdose of weed.

If you meditated alongside breathwork before smoking a fat joint then I can safely say yes, past that point that dose should provide some type of "breakthrough" experience when combined with everything else I mentioned. 

Dude fuck LSD tbh. I'm on the verge of flushing all psychedelics apart from DMT. These fuckers just last too long. Tripping for 8 hours with body load etc? It sucks.

Get into a deep meditative state then inhale a very small hit of DMT. Threshold dose. Keep your eyes closed and continue the same exact practice. You only need the feeling and perception shift. It will take you VERY far when it kicks.

If you smoke too much the trip takes over and you lose any agency. These threshold amounts are awesome.

46 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Dude fuck LSD tbh. I'm on the verge of flushing all psychedelics apart from DMT. These fuckers just last too long. Tripping for 8 hours with body load etc? It sucks.

Get into a deep meditative state then inhale a very small hit of DMT. Threshold dose. Keep your eyes closed and continue the same exact practice. You only need the feeling and perception shift. It will take you VERY far when it kicks.

If you smoke too much the trip takes over and you lose any agency. These threshold amounts are awesome.

I can kind of understand that. But sometimes after 8 hours I still feel like it could have gone longer and it would’ve brought even more insight. Plus there’s something about LSD-25 — supremely effective for God-realization... the other analogues like 1P are no substitute; they are just not on its level, in my experience. Even when dosed quite high so as to produce more intense physical and visual effects than my usual effective LSD-25 dose of 110ug — took me a while to get the effective dose that low though; I would generally not tell someone to expect God-realization on less than 125ug LSD-25. I know people that meditate and yet don’t break through to superconscious states even on 150-200+.

And the body load of LSD is very much tied to its ability to produce ego death and open the God state. It’s similar to 5-MeO in that regard. The more overwhelming the body sensations, the more conscious it’s making you, generally.

Edited by The0Self

43 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

I've done similar with changa and it's amazing, stargazing is out of this world awesome. Never had synthetic but I hear changa's more spiritual in comparison so could be worth looking into if you like those threshold doses. And yeah LSD lasts way too fucking long lol maybe if you're camping going for a massive hike it would be good. 

Shrooms is still great though. 

1 hour ago, Ry4n said:

I've done similar with changa and it's amazing, stargazing is out of this world awesome. Never had synthetic but I hear changa's more spiritual in comparison so could be worth looking into if you like those threshold doses. And yeah LSD lasts way too fucking long lol maybe if you're camping going for a massive hike it would be good. 

Shrooms is still great though. 

Changa is very different in my experience. It felt more playful and giggly, it feels closer to a classical psychedelic but not really... 4-HO-MET felt similar to it... Freebase DMT feels menacing. I don't often enjoy it when a real serious freebase trip starts.