lardplanet

Service To Self Strategies // Law of One 017

17 posts in this topic

Such a childish view of society.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Dear Leo love your inner child, happy moon in Scorpio ;) 

What did I just watch? This grossly over simplifies everything. I don't know. I find all these idealogical systems too limited. The law of one is interesting but I wouldn't go balls deep. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Leo Gura Leo do more podcasts. It'll be fun!

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I personally experienced "light beings", so it doesn't seem too crazy that there would be some kind of spiritual "dark beings". In the Law of One framework that would be entities that go deep into the service to self path. Why do you consider it impossible that such entities could be influencing some of our elites to create fear and division on our planet ?

38 minutes ago, knakoo said:

Why do you consider it impossible that such entities could be influencing some of our elites to create fear and division on our planet ?

That is not what's going on. What's going on is survival.

And this notion of "elites" is absurd. There are no elites. There are egos. And you got a big fat juicy one, just like everyone else.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And this notion of "elites" is absurd. There are no elites. There are egos. And you got a big fat juicy one.

Don't get me wrong, I am very skeptical that such "dark beings" could be influencing people in position of power. Everything that is going on in the world can be explained by egos and selfishness. My question is how can you be 100% sure that this is impossible ? 

I mean if you think it's not literally impossible, but just a silly notion, then I understand you. But if you think it is literally impossible, then I am curious to know why you are so sure.

"elites" just mean in that case people in position of power.

5 minutes ago, knakoo said:

Don't get me wrong, I am very skeptical that such "dark beings" could be influencing people in position of power. Everything that is going on in the world can be explained by egos and selfishness. My question is how can you be 100% sure that this is impossible ? 

I never said I was 100% sure or that it is impossible.

It's just that ego is the elephant in the room that needs attention, not some "dark beings".

"elites" just mean in that case people in position of power.

That's not how people who blame "elites" hold it. They have created an us vs them dichotomy, as if elites are some special class of evil people. This is baked into the notion of elites in the same way that people hold "Jews" as more than just an ethnic group.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I never said I was 100% sure or that it is impossible.

It's just that ego is the elephant in the room that needs attention, not some "dark beings".

Ok that's fair.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's not how people who blame "elites" hold it. They have created an us vs them dichotomy, as if elites are some special class of evil people. 

Yes of course.

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is baked into the notion of elites in the same way that people hold "Jews" as more than just an ethnic group.

I would suggest it's possible to mention the word "elites" without falling for that trap. Like a mainstream newspaper could say "world's elites meet at Davos".

1 hour ago, knakoo said:

Like a mainstream newspaper could say "world's elites meet at Davos".

This exact phrase is very problematic as people will interpret it in the vein of "Jews meet at Davos to plot to take over the world".

One final warning, if you advocate for the subjugation and fear based control of the masses while also not being able to jettison off to a private island to avoid compliance to coercion for commoners then YOU are included within them. So as your freedoms become more and more constricted over the years try to be consistent if you can and don't complain about it, if you can pull that off I'll be impressed.

On 14/08/2021 at 2:48 PM, Leo Gura said:

And this notion of "elites" is absurd. There are no elites. There are egos. And you got a big fat juicy one, just like everyone else.

Correct.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

On 14.8.2021 at 10:12 PM, Leo Gura said:

Yes

If I was a dark being with crazy spiritual technology, I would just plant some unconscious beliefs and ideas on people who already have dysfunctional egos, such as Trump and make them fuck the shit up.

Actual devil/ego is not interested in drinking baby blood and performing satanic rituals to take over the world. It just unconsciously acts in ways it has learned in order to survive. How exactly could ego be conscious enough to worship itself?

Edited by roopepa

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

If I was a dark being, I would just invent the ego, give it to everyone on the planet, and then retire to drink Pina Coladas on the moon, swaying in my moon hammock with telescope in hand.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If I was a dark being, I would just invent the ego, give it to everyone on the planet, and then retire to drink Pina Coladas on the moon, swaying in my moon hammock with telescope in hand.

Genius xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.