Tim R

Over 300K views - how?

11 posts in this topic

He released this video almost 4 weeks ago and it has over 300K views. Usually his videos top out somewhere between 30-70K views, how did this video generate this (relatively) enormous amount of views? Is there something more down to earth about it? Not really, right?

Or is it because of this dope ass thumbnail??

Congratulations Leo, it's been a while since your videos made almost 100K clicks a week. You could probably easily make over 1M views within a month with videos like "how to get laid" or something like that... And I guess many of your subs crave this practical kind of stuff, not just how to get laid but this type of self-actualization stuff in general. Guess most of your subs are from your first few years on YT.

Jay Alvarrez (6.6 Million Followers) shared it on his Instagram - thats easy 100k+ views just from people klicking on the link

Edited by undeather

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

It is also one of his best videos imo.

I noticed that too, was wondering where the crowd was coming from

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

the title is impressive, it is what most people looking for. 

14 hours ago, Nos7algiK said:

I'm guessing because it has the word "Matrix" in the title.

That's what I was thinking too.

I didn't watch this video yet. 

Can someone make a summary of it? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I didn't watch this video yet. 

Can someone make a summary of it? 

By thinking that it knows what's up, society engages in a perpetual cycle of delusion which is transmitted through the generations and which only finds an end in individuals who break out of the socially reinforced ways of perceiving reality. 

Good thumbnail, interesting idea. If he started doing videos on sex again, there would be plenty of hundreds of thousands.

@Tim R thank you. 

Although I meant a long summary like those on the mega-thread:)

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho