unborn_chicken

How come the tastiest food is so often the unhealthiest?

33 posts in this topic

@unborn_chicken  Yep, some bitches eat my sausage for the breakfast with my eggs fried! 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How come heroin isn't healthy?

God must be trolling us.

Heroin is amateur stuff! 

What you really want is crystal meth. ;) 

6 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

Heroin is amateur stuff! 

What you really want is crystal meth. ;) 

You mean heroin to go to sleep and meth to wake up in the morning. :|

1 hour ago, unborn_chicken said:

@hamedsf damn! that's a lot of cholesterol!

bitches love unhealthy stuff...

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

The tastiest food is the healthiest *in nature*. Any processed junk, or even cultivated fruit and so on, is not natural food and is designed by man to prey on your taste buds.

Nowadays people are all brainwashed that healthy food is disgusting green leaves (they're bitter precisely because your body tells you to spit them out) and other stuff nobody would ever want to eat unless they were told it's healthy, so this raises the confusion further. And conversely, the good stuff like cholesterol is treated like the devil while in reality you can never have too much of it.

In short: Ignore all processed/unnatural foods and you're left with meat, fish, (raw) milk, eggs, wild berries, fruit, vegetables, herbs, nuts, seeds. Now, ignore all "health" advice and listen to your body. You won't be eating salads all day.

Edited by Village

1 hour ago, Village said:

The tastiest food is the healthiest *in nature*. Any processed junk, or even cultivated fruit and so on, is not natural food and is designed by man to prey on your taste buds.

Nowadays people are all brainwashed that healthy food is disgusting green leaves (they're bitter precisely because your body tells you to spit them out) and other stuff nobody would ever want to eat unless they were told it's healthy, so this raises the confusion further. And conversely, the good stuff like cholesterol is treated like the devil while in reality you can never have too much of it.

In short: Ignore all processed/unnatural foods and you're left with meat, fish, (raw) milk, eggs, wild berries, fruit, vegetables, herbs, nuts, seeds. Now, ignore all "health" advice and listen to your body. You won't be eating salads all day.

Aren't humans part of nature though? :D

Because the ego enjoys unconscious, hedonic experiences, and that includes unhealthy food. If you're really aware at the peak of heightened consciousness, even an apple will taste divine.

Book recommendation : The Pleasure Trap by Douglas J. Lisle and Alan Goldhammer

19 hours ago, unborn_chicken said:

Aren't humans part of nature though? :D

Well, that's a debate for another day. :D

The point is that your senses are designed to guide you in nature, not through a modern city in the 21st century. When you're aware of this, listening to your body becomes very easy.