Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Milos Uzelac

Useful tips and analysis on creativity and genreinnovativness in a children's cartoon

1 post in this topic

I've grown up on this cartoon on cartoon network so I remember it fondly as a part of my childhood memories and nostalgia so was therefore awe strucked by the genre innovativeness, artistic creativity and broad inspiration sources that went into making this cartoon and its artistic, philosophical and mature theme messaging to not only it's commercially intended audience but also the adults. 

Courage the Cowardly Dog a Strange Surrealist Masterpiece in creativity, genre innovation and art that goes into this cartoon:

Courage the Cowardly Dog was Cartoon Network at its absolute best. The animation and cartoon industry has changed by the best Courage the Cowardly Dog episodes still hold up. The network has mentioned reviving the show which may still come. The show has been off the air for longer than you may think but its legacy is still growing. There's a reason that talk of the network is still full of Courage the Cowardly Dog, and this is a look at why.

Edited by Milos Uzelac

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks