Opo

A study on youtube far right radicalization.

40 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Opo said:

Did you fall for it because they didn't explicitly talk about colors? 

Back then I used to believe that White people were superior in terms of ability and intelligence and other races were inferior. 

I still hoard some of those beliefs. It's difficult to work around it, though my thoughts aren't as toxic now as back then. 

I mean I used to believe in European supremacy. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

15 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I wasn't asking about that. I was asking what was considered to be disrespectful. I did not understand the context. 

Here it's deeply ingrained that you don't have the right to tell someone how to behave if they aren't affecting you. 

In puberty I was very rebellious and didn't like when someone told me what to do. So for me to do it, it would be like a religious person doing something that Jesus doesn't like. 

16 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Back then I used to believe that White people were superior in terms of ability and intelligence and other races were inferior. 

I still hoard some of those beliefs. It's difficult to work around it, though my thoughts aren't as toxic now as back then. 

I mean I used to believe in European supremacy. 

The way I look at the ability and intelligence is that it's caused more by environment than genetics. 

So let's say you took 10 white and 10 black kids and you let them grow up in the West and go through the standard western education and you take another 20 kids but you put them in a village in some jungle. 

Then if you tried to calculate who is smarter 20 years later and you gave them an iq test of course the western group would be smarter regardless of color because they know how to use a pencil, they played video games that are similar to iq tests growing up... They went to school so they developed a skill that is useful in our world. So you could say that they have more ability but if you took them and placed them in the jungle they would all die in a few days. While the other kids would find their way and then the people from their village would say look at that westerns and how stupid they are they couldn't survive a week on their own. 

1 minute ago, Opo said:

The way I look at the ability and intelligence is that it's caused more by environment than genetics. 

So let's say you took 10 white and 10 black kids and you let them grow up in the West and go through the standard western education and you take another 20 kids but you put them in a village in some jungle. 

Then if you tried to calculate who is smarter 20 years later and you gave them an iq test of course the western group would be smarter regardless of color because they know how to use a pencil, they played video games that are similar to iq tests growing up... They went to school so they developed a skill that is useful in our world. So you could say that they have more ability but if you took them and placed them in the jungle they would all die in a few days. While the other kids would find their way and then the people from their village would say look at that westerns and how stupid they are they couldn't survive a week on their own. 

Hmm. I don't agree but ok. 

I think intelligence is a choice. It's the choice to use your brains, or not! The mentally lazy are the stupid ones and the ones who are willing to put in the work are the smart ones.

Which is also why I believe that it's not entirely politically incorrect to call someone stupid. They're choosing to be that way!

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

11 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Hmm. I don't agree but ok. 

How so? 

15 minutes ago, Opo said:

What if I told you that skull shapes and sizes vary across different races. How do you account for that? An average white man is always taller than an average Asian man. How do you explain that? Why do people white people have a longer life span in general as compared to other races? 

How is that from ancient times white people built better structures, were highly literate, focused on achievements, have a vast amount of literature that uses complex language, developed the field of psychology, invaded the whole planet successfully, made exhaustive contributions to technology and arts. Do you think that this can be explained by a mere change of environment? 

I'm not sure if you're a white guy or not so I don't know if you understand what I'm referring to. 

Edited by Preety_India

4 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

I think intelligence is a choice. It's the choice to use your brains, or not! The mentally lazy are the stupid ones and the ones who are willing to put in the work are the smart ones.

Which is also why I believe that it's not entirely politically incorrect to call someone stupid. They're choosing to be that way!

Let's say that it's true why would someone choose to be stupid? 

Just now, Opo said:

Let's say that it's true why would someone choose to be stupid? 

Laziness. And the so-called 'pragmatism' or 'I'm a practical person, I don't care about theory'.

There's payoffs to being stupid! Your head doesn't hurt so much.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

42 minutes ago, Opo said:

Here it's deeply ingrained that you don't have the right to tell someone how to behave if they aren't affecting you. 

In puberty I was very rebellious and didn't like when someone told me what to do. So for me to do it, it would be like a religious person doing something that Jesus doesn't like. 

Well if that's the case, then there's not much to be done. 

I mean if you can't tell someone what to do or what not to do, there's not much that you can do about what they do. ;)

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I mean if you can't tell someone what to do or what not to do, there's not much that you can do about what they do. ;)

You can tell them how it negatively impacts you personally though. They can co-operate with you to help you.

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

What if I told you that skull shapes and sizes vary across different races. How do you account for that? An average white man is always taller than an average Asian man. How do you explain that? Why do people white people have a longer life span in general as compared to other races? 

How is that from ancient times white people built better structures, were highly literate, focused on achievements, have a vast amount of literature that uses complex language, developed the field of psychology, invaded the whole planet successfully, made exhaustive contributions to technology and arts. Do you think that this can be explained by a mere change of environment? 

I'm not sure if you're a white guy or not so I don't know if you understand what I'm referring to. 

Yea I'm hwite. 

I know that the skull stuff has been debunked. Idn if it's that the differences don't cause what was assumed or there are no differences but i know that it's bad science. 

The height is explained by nutrition and temperature. But yea there are clearly physical differences on average but when people talk about race they usually talk about intelligence and behavior. 

The life span is highly affected by your environment and if white people have better access to healthy foods it would partially explain it. And dont Japanese people live long? 

It's not from ancient times. The middle east was scientifically most advanced in 7th or 8th century. Pyramids are possibly the greatest shit humans ever built... 

5 minutes ago, Opo said:

Yea I'm hwite. 

I know that the skull stuff has been debunked. Idn if it's that the differences don't cause what was assumed or there are no differences but i know that it's bad science. 

The height is explained by nutrition and temperature. But yea there are clearly physical differences on average but when people talk about race they usually talk about intelligence and behavior. 

The life span is highly affected by your environment and if white people have better access to healthy foods it would partially explain it. And dont Japanese people live long? 

It's not from ancient times. The middle east was scientifically most advanced in 7th or 8th century. Pyramids are possibly the greatest shit humans ever built... 

Well, a lot of these things have no match when it comes to contributions by western society to the world in terms of overall achievements. The west pretty much dominates the whole world even now. It has a heavy stage orange presence. It's a collusion of many factors but somewhere genetics is playing a part. However this should not be a justification for racism, being frank about genetic differences shouldn't really hurt. 

The factors really don't matter. If something happened because of evolutionary reasons, it happened anyway, why and how it happened is besides the point. 

Edited by Preety_India

14 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Nah we can talk about it. You just can't go around telling people what to do. 

Even religious people here know it. Recently a God loving Christian asked me if I would be open to doing some ceremony, instead of condemning me like I see in Merica. 

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Well, a lot of these things have no match when it comes to contributions by western society to the world in terms of overall achievements. The west pretty much dominates the whole world even now. It has a heavy stage orange presence. It's a collusion of many factors but somewhere genetics is playing a part. However this should not be a justification for racism, being frank about genetic differences shouldn't really hurt. 

If you could guess what percentage is caused by genetics? 

4 minutes ago, Opo said:

If you could guess what percentage is caused by genetics? 

Nobody can know that. Race is a mystery. 

@Opo if the persons around you want to keep away from right wing propagandist radicalization then avoid the following people

• Sargon of Akkad
  • Tucker Carlson 
  • Steven Crowder 
  • Ben Shapiro 
  • Milo Yiannopoulos 
  • Nicholas J Fuentes 
  • Alex Jones
  • Paul Joseph Watson 
  • Billy O Reilly 
  • Candace Owens
  • Dave Rubin
  • Tim Pool
  • Laura Ingraham 
  • Sean Hannity 
  • Glen Beck 
  • Trump
  • James Goddard 

These are all poisonous conservative people who spew out toxic nonsense 

They are the first thing you see when you open YouTube, like Frontline YouTube, I have no idea why but you can systematically unsubscribe and throw them out of your recommended feed and follow left wing channels. 

You get a lot of mental peace when you avoid these people. Sam Harris and Jordan B Peterson are kinda Borderline with some of their conservative opinions but they are bearable. 

@Preety_India I just heard something and it reminded me of our conversation. 

There is this place in Japan called Okinawa where people live really long. 

In the past 200 000 people escaped from there to Brazil because of a war and their descendents now live 17 years shorter lives than on Okinawa. 

Just now, Opo said:

@Preety_India I just heard something and it reminded me of our conversation. 

There is this place in Japan called Okinawa where people live really long. 

In the past 200 000 people escaped from there to Brazil because of a war and their descendents now live 17 years shorter lives than on Okinawa. 

You might want to comment on this - 

In many ways the YouTube radicalization pipeline is just an extension of propaganda outlets such as Fox News, which obviously predate Social Media by a few decades.

If you look back to the heyday of for-profit 24-hour Cable News (in the 90s and 2000s), you'll see the beginnings of the Echo Chamber problem that became much worse in the decade or two since.

Only one thing to do now, and that's to set up Child Locks on TVs across America to prevent non tech-savvy Boomers from being able to watch Fox News xD

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Do not forget CNN. It helps the right a lot too with their lies.