Guillem12

Leo Gura level of consciousness

23 posts in this topic

I'd like to know leos "level of self development". He says in sone of his videos he thinks he has reqched levels of consciousness with help of psychodelics that no one has reached before. I dont doubt that, but how concious he is on a day to day basis, has he ever talked about this?  I dont know if he has ever explained this in terms of spiral dynamics or in relation to other masters. I think is insteresting to know as he is the leader of this comunity 

I don't think Leo would talk about how conscious he himself is specifically, as that is .... not really important? The important thing is how conscious you could become and you would like to become :).

I would imagine Leo spans from levels orange, green, grey, and a bit of the next level (what was the color above grey? turqoise?), depending on what area. In intellectual, mindset wise, work ethic, and emotional areas, I think he is really on a high level. However socially and psychologically, I am not sure if he continues to work in these areas, but I feel theses are not his strong points, although he knows a lot about these fields. But it doesn't matter!

Although Leo is the administrator here and he started this site, I don't think he considers himself the leader here. You are not here to follow him or believe in the things he says. You are here just to gain some information to ..... know more about yourself I would say. Leo is not the point, you are.

States and stages are different things for sure. There is also levels to spiritual development in play as well. 

Leo is not a leader of a community. Leo is a guy on his own journey, and is sharing his knowledge along the way. He's sharing tools that can help you self-realize. Whether you use these tools or not is the question. 

11 hours ago, ted73104 said:

I don't think Leo would talk about how conscious he himself is specifically, as that is .... not really important? The important thing is how conscious you could become and you would like to become :).

I would imagine Leo spans from levels orange, green, grey, and a bit of the next level (what was the color above grey? turqoise?), depending on what area. In intellectual, mindset wise, work ethic, and emotional areas, I think he is really on a high level. However socially and psychologically, I am not sure if he continues to work in these areas, but I feel theses are not his strong points, although he knows a lot about these fields. But it doesn't matter!

Although Leo is the administrator here and he started this site, I don't think he considers himself the leader here. You are not here to follow him or believe in the things he says. You are here just to gain some information to ..... know more about yourself I would say. Leo is not the point, you are.

There is no "grey" level. It was Purple, Red, Blue, Orange, Green, Yellow, Turquoise. Leo mentions he is in Turquoise. So we can assume he's primary top of Orange, Green, alot of Yellow, and alot of Turquoise. We are never fully one color since it's a spectrum. 

Focus on the solution, not the problem

11 hours ago, Average Investor said:

States and stages are different things for sure. There is also levels to spiritual development in play as well. 

States and Stages are the terms we use to talk about the levels of spiritual development.  

3 minutes ago, Kamo said:

There is no "grey" level. It was Purple, Red, Blue, Orange, Green, Yellow, Turquoise. Leo mentions he is in Turquoise. So we can assume he's primary top of Orange, Green, alot of Yellow, and alot of Turquoise. We are never fully one color since it's a spectrum. 

If you fully integrate all the colors, you’ll become pure white ;) 

1 minute ago, Ilan said:

If you fully integrate all the colors, you’ll become pure white ;) 

I think your Aura turns all white actually, to those who can perceive it. Not that Aura and spiral dynamics colors are the same. But I think you understand what I'm saying. So I wouldn't doubt if they continued the spiral to have a max level possible to put into language, that white would be appropriate. 

World of Warcraft (double meaning) 

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

@Guillem12 Leo is high conscious only when he uses psychedelic, which is artificial drug. I am 24 / 7 on psychedelic state naturally. so Leo isn't Spritual insulated with sprit. so he isn't high conscious interms of natural consciousness, he Low consciousness. he can grasp Spritual insight when use psychedelic, but ultimately drug is drug. what we call consious or consciousness is equivalent to christ.  

I'm guessing not as high as we tend to imagine, as he has repeatedly stated on the forum that he is primarily concerned with understanding, and not with embodiment. 

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

The problem with this kind of question is we can only go by three factors (1) what Leo reports himself, (2) the body of work he has created and what we think that means in terms of "level of consciousness" and (3) speculation by the community based on the image he presents to us. 

Divest from the conceptual. Experience the actual.

5 hours ago, Shmurda said:

The problem with this kind of question is we can only go by three factors (1) what Leo reports himself, (2) the body of work he has created and what we think that means in terms of "level of consciousness" and (3) speculation by the community based on the image he presents to us. 

5 hours ago, Shmurda said:

On 8/12/2021 at 1:30 AM, Average Investor said:

Yeah I agree. It takes meeting someone in person to understand for ourself. 

22 hours ago, Kamo said:

Leo mentions he is in Turquoise

He said in one comment that he is between yellow and turquoise

9 hours ago, tsuki said:

I'm guessing not as high as we tend to imagine, as he has repeatedly stated on the forum that he is primarily concerned with understanding, and not with embodiment. 

You sure he stated that? 

1 hour ago, Ilan said:

You sure he stated that? 

Yes, I've seen it on multiple occasions.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Well for sure he is a stage orange green yellow. He has said in some of his video that he masterd the domain of money. About his god consciousness I would not comment because I'm not at any particular stage nor I have experience d god. But I will conclude that he is intellectually sharp, he understands human psychology a lot and when it comes to mystical dimensions well he has had few experiences and I do believe he had god-realization. I'm going to conclude with his motto or slogan "You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo" Take this quote to define his lvl of awakening. ?

On 13.8.2021 at 9:31 AM, Hulk said:

@Guillem12 Leo is high conscious only when he uses psychedelic, which is artificial drug. 

This is only right for the state but not the stage which is more permanent.

But i have another question:

If psychedelics are artificial just like ssri drugs (for example) how can we trust them?

I don't trust the ignorant people who make those psychedelics on laboratory. They are just like any scientist.

Or, maybe psychedelics are mainly natural substances and only going through a relatively tiny artificial process. 

I dont know, I am asking.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

On 8/14/2021 at 5:02 PM, Nivsch said:

This is only right for the state but not the stage which is more permanent.

But i have another question:

If psychedelics are artificial just like ssri drugs (for example) how can we trust them?

I don't trust the ignorant people who make those psychedelics on laboratory. They are just like any scientist.

Or, maybe psychedelics are mainly natural substances and only going through a relatively tiny artificial process. 

I dont know, I am asking.

You can grow your own psychedelic mushrooms, my dude. 100% natural. Used by wise masters for thousands of years.

Edited by Animo