Hulk

what is consciousness and what is to be conscious?

8 posts in this topic

in one of this forum I read a man called "Soonhei (Member of this community) killed himself to experience Conscious Death". how can man experience death as consious thing ,when in infact death is unconsciousness mechanics. we have to be very careful when applying Spritual wisdoms. all Postivite quality are consciousness but all negative quality are unconsciousness. so death is the quality of unconsciousness. the same is true for everything. add up your understanding for more discussions? 

Thing is you are consciousness. It is not something that you will experience after enlightenment. The very being itself is consciousness in it's finite form. But "your consciousness is everything and infinite", to understand this you must experience it. All questions answered then.

Death is infinite consciousness or infinite unconsciousness, same thing really

3 hours ago, Windappreciator said:

Proof to me death is unconsciousness.

When you die, you become unconscious. 

1 hour ago, SS10 said:

Death is infinite consciousness or infinite unconsciousness, same thing really

not the things! does eating and not eating the same thing. 

1 hour ago, Vignan said:

Thing is you are consciousness. It is not something that you will experience after enlightenment. The very being itself is consciousness in it's finite form. But "your consciousness is everything and infinite", to understand this you must experience it. All questions answered then.

if you are consciousness, why need to be or rasie your consciousness? 

@Hulk 

Go and show the world one becomes unconscious when one dies! 

Edited by Windappreciator

On 12/08/2021 at 1:22 AM, Hulk said:

When you die, you become unconscious. 

not the things! does eating and not eating the same thing. 

if you are consciousness, why need to be or rasie your consciousness? 

To cross the boundaries of the finite physical self. Why would you refuse when u can do that? I told you that everything is your consciousness cos I have experienced. Have you? You believe or think because you read or hear someone tell. But I want you to experience to atleast know the fact that what you think is You is not you!

@Vignan unconsciousness and consciousness has degrees. you are God in the absolute sense, but as human incarnation you are human. to deny is not virtue but to understand both. I am talking about physical death.