Ketrumi

Cautious about vaccination

13 posts in this topic

Hello,

I haven't been vaccinated yet.
I am not against vaccine, I am just cautious.

Personally I don't even know what to think anymore.
One day I got showered by a positive effects of the vaccine
and then the other day I stumble upon ideas and theories,
that the vaccine lowers sperm count, sex drive and makes men impotent.

Then I heard David Icke talking about the "no reproduction society" plan.

How do I know what's the real deal at this point.
I am not retarded to not know how to question and filter out the information,
but those ideas of lowering sperm of men, made me wary
and question everything about the vaccine twice.

I am just trying to take care of my health and being overall careful.
The idea, that I would be impotent is something I really REALLY don't like.
I would love to create a new human individual(s) with MY OWN sperm in a adulthood.

Thank you very much for the your time and reading.
If you have any material, videos and information about the vaccine, 
that I should know, I will 100% check it out.

Stop consuming and spreading conspiracy theories.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Ketrumi Hundreds of millions of people have taken various Covid vaccines and are completely fine.

The question you have to ask yourself is do you want Covid, and do you want to be responsible for spreading it to someone who might get way more sick than you?

Because that's likely what will happen.

hrhrhtewgfegege

More important than what people claims about vaccines is the source of those claims. I can claim vaccines increase hair loss but without any proof this is just pure bullshit.

Rather than being scared about things you've heard, why not look up the sources of those things and confirm whether it's true or not? Don't trust anecdotal evidence or stories coming from people, only trust actual evidence.

I a situation with someone who was double vaccinated who was not infertile but really wished he was!

2 hours ago, Ketrumi said:

Hello,

I haven't been vaccinated yet.
I am not against vaccine, I am just cautious.

Personally I don't even know what to think anymore.

How do I know what's the real deal at this point.

I am just trying to take care of my health and being overall careful.
The idea, that I would be impotent is something I really REALLY don't like.
I would love to create a new human individual(s) with MY OWN sperm in a adulthood.

Thank you very much for the your time and reading.
If you have any material, videos and information about the vaccine, 
that I should know, I will 100% check it out.

Your post is a symptom of your life lacking sovereignty.
Do you see that? This is the NUMBER ONE REASON why people are stuck in their life, because they are literally unable to step out of their own conditioning. This is an infantile state of mind and to make any real progress at all, I would advise you to take a deeper look at this. 

You will always encounter contaradicting views on a variety of topics, including of course: Covid and the vaccines.
The first thing you have to understand: A certain amount of uncertainty is going to be a lifelong companion. You will never have all the variables necessary to make sense of something in a complete and absolute certain way. Now, lets look at at some of the shit you just wrote - I will not give you answers because I want you to train your thinking. 

What set of data are the positive effects based on? (keyword: studies)
What set of data are those negtaive "ideas and theories" based on? 
If you worry about the potential side effects, where exactly is the hypothesis derived from?
Are those claims already debunked?
Can you steelman those claims? 

What makes a source more trustable than others?

All the shit David Icke has been talking about in the last 2 years - how much of it actually came out to be true?
Whats his track record of making true predictions?

For example: Icke said, at the very beginning of the pandemic, that Covid is not a virus, but cellular exosomes (cell-debris basically) that are the direct aftermath of 5G radiation damaging our tissue. This is obvious bullcrap, because Covid spread over many countries or regions that dont even have normal cellphone signal. 

There are many studies correlating the sars-CoV2 infection (NOT the vaccine) with Semen impairment  
Here is one: https://academic.oup.com/humrep/article/36/6/1520/6125160

Here is one that looks at the vaccines and semen quality: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2781360

Now, could this studies be "fake" or part of some evil plan of some secret kabal? Yes, there is a chance.
How likely is this? 
Do you really think all those doctors and PHD's would take the vaccine if they had such doubts? 

The reason why shit like that gets so much attention is because people lack sensemaking capabilites in a world that is getting overflowed with unsorted information. There is definitely nuance when it comes to vaccines, not everything is great about them - there is certainly valid arguments against mass vaccination, especially involving kids. Yet most claims made by those "free thinkers" are batshit crazy and just plain wrong. 

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

I had trouble with deciding to get the shot. I read so much, I felt worse the more I read. Eventually I got a cold from my daughter, and that gave me an excuse to stop thinking about getting it because I wasn't going to go do that when I was already sick. I completely dropped the whole topic. Immediately after I was better I was clear, I wanted the vaccine. I was so enthralled and appreciative of being a Guinea pig for new technology, the potential of which is absolutely incredible, that the kindness and love within the entire Walmart pharmacy, including the clock on the wall brought me to tears. xD You'll find conflicting stuff everywhere, the goal is to align with what feels right to you and go with it. Sometimes the best way to get clarity on that is to just drop the subject for a time. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

feels right to you and go with it.

This feeling changes by information. Often times a good feeling can indicate what is the easiest thing to do. And sometimes you get along with it. But it is a dice game at the end of the day. Good feeling can also be biased and ego based in terms of e.g. doing the thing with the least effort, eating the sugar bar etc. .

Edited by IAmReallyImportant

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

@AtheisticNonduality Thanks! I drew it years ago, was really obsessed with Aslan from The Chronicles of Narnia. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 8/11/2021 at 6:35 PM, Leo Gura said:

Stop consuming and spreading conspiracy theories.

Stop being dogmatic.

it's much easier for deep state to control people if men are crippled and emasculated.

so it's your decision whether you take it or not.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"