Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vrubel

The inherit neediness in day game

62 posts in this topic

@Esilda

On 8/16/2021 at 4:38 AM, Esilda said:

COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!!! ^_^

Dudes just need to find their self fulfilment. They've just been spooked.

You're completely out of touch with how much harder it is to get laid or get a girlfriend as a guy, plus the fact that men do not have as good social skills, and plenty men have particularly bad social skills, anxiety, don't know how to flirt, lead, interact ... that can only be fixed with hundreds or thousands of approaches.

It sounds so desperate because IT IS desperate lol? ... If you can't get your basic needs fulfilled then you become desperate, that's life. It shouldn't be demonized. 

Better to desperately & swiftly find a solution then "just be self-fullfiled" & be happy. No I'll be self fullilled when I finally achieve my success, like finding a hot girlfriend. 

Don't give dating advice because you're spoilt and out of touch and quite judgmental, you have 0 comprehension of what dating is like for men. 

By the way, I am still desperate and I refuse to deny that "I am desperate" but accept it and focus on solutions ... I will forever be desparate until my needs are fulfilled, until I can have 1-4 hot girlfriends and then focus on other stuff and  therefore not be desperate.

Done with this thread, exiting the forum don't care about your stupid brainlet response. 

@Striving for more

Please don't be disrespectful on my thread.

I appreciate your honest expression but you sound very immature. 

Yes, It's normal to manifest desperation and you probably will f*ck up a lot of approaches/texts/dates because of that, that's just part of the learning process. The important thing is to remain steadfast and results will be guaranteed. Also, nobody is desperate for sex all the time, you probably feel just fine most of the time. 

Do some meditation or explore psychedelics to gain some centeredness, strength and wisdom.

Holding a grudge against women because of being rejected a lot is a very predictable egoic trap, if you had some consciousness you would have shaken of these toxic thoughts and attitudes pretty easily.