Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vrubel

The inherit neediness in day game

62 posts in this topic

Since this spring I started approaching women in the streets. A huge motivating factor was that I thought of myself as a very attractive guy. Like before I knew about even the existence of the possibility that you can approach a woman on the street, I would get a lot of attention from girls when I was simply walking and running errands in the city. Girl's heads would turn, they'll look straight into my eyes, often being all feminine and bewildered, sometimes smiling and even glowing. 

Hot girl would feel my presence even before I turn the corner and they actually saw me. These "magical" moments of attraction were very common for me.

The very reason girls were so intrigued by me was because I had a very secure, strong and even spiritual energetic presence. (I am short and not that good-looking).
But now that I started approaching women in the streets there is none of that magic. Women don't look at me when I am doing "sets" and the only result that I got so far was a few dates with just barely-average-looking girls. Nothing more. 

I feel it's because doing day-game and scouting out girls to approach is an inherently needy activity. The paradox is of course that when you cannot care less about girls you will get a lot of attention from them but when you are doing an activity that involves actively scouting and approaching girls you will stop existing for them. There is inherent neediness and the power balance advantage is with the girl.

Is there a way to be energetically secure/strong and still actively seek out women and approach?

9 hours ago, Vrubel said:

I feel it's because doing day-game and scouting out girls to approach is an inherently needy activity.

Lol

The excuses you guys concoct are stunning.

Shut up and go approach 5000 girls. This skill set requires PRACTICE!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Vrubel said:

feel it's because doing day-game and scouting out girls to approach is an inherently needy activity.

If you are very social naturally then you do not really need to do that kind of pick up. You will actively meet people through your lifestyle. However if you are more introvereted then it might be a good idea.

Personally use it to learn and test out stuff because you will not embarras yourself as you would in a more friends social setting. Use it as the training mode on a fighting game and then the girls you will meet from your everyday life will be the actual "fight". Hard to be a strong warrior without training. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

The excuses you guys concoct are stunning.

Shut up and go approach 5000 girls. This skill set requires PRACTICE!

It is not an excuse, I am planning on continuing (I even hired coaching for the coming weekend).

It’s just when I day game I come into this state of consciousness that is “seeking/scouting” almost plotting. As in contrast to being energetically centered, secure and deeply strong as whenever I am just running errands.

I was asking for advise to overcome this issue and ideally combine my attractive non-needy state with the scouting (more needy) aspect of actively day gaming.

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

If you are very social naturally then you do not really need to do that kind of pick up. You will actively meet people through your lifestyle. However if you are more introvereted then it might be a good idea.

I am extremely introverted so day game is pretty much my only hope. 

You are not required to be needy because you are approaching a woman.   You have made up that rule in your mind.   Approach her without being needy.  Be curious and playful.  Approach to amuse yourself. 

Vincit omnia Veritas.

You gotta do the manual labor of talking to people. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

6 minutes ago, Yali said:

the cold hard truth

Screen Shot 2021-08-11 at 4.02.00 PM.png

First of all, correlation does not equal causation.

But more importantly, what was the sampling method and size used by these researchers? How is "acceptance" defined and derived?

You ain't got "cold hard truth" until these nuances are resolved.

It's Love.

25 minutes ago, Yali said:

the cold hard truth

You forgot rule number 1. Never listen to woman what they are attracted too/ how to attract them.

This means that the statistics is not accurate either. Figure out what's true from direct experience.

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

47 minutes ago, Yali said:

the cold hard truth

This tells me you know nothing about women

1 hour ago, Vrubel said:

This tells me you know nothing about women

keep thinking pretty thoughts

I think most of these data come from dating apps which is what people these days use as the stample of how to date (covid is huge factor in this persepction). 

I am sure in real life that data is irrelevant.

@Yali If I see you posting this limiting belief blackpill stuff here again you will be banned.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This black pill shit is retarded. I cant believe any of you take this seriously. I'm 5'7 and I can tell you from personal experience, this is complete horse shit and only serves to give you an excuse as to why you are so useless to women

The first half of your op reads like obvious common sense. The second half reads like you bought something, or about to sell me something. 

When I read your op, I see you know already have your answer(s). 

The doubt, & thus apparent need for effort, might arise from the identity (introvert). Not to imply your experience isn’t valid, but that isn’t true. It’s a belief. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If I see you posting this limiting belief blackpill stuff here again you will be banned.

Still wondering why this shit has exploded in popularity in the last 5 years or so. 5 years ago nobody knew or talked about this shit much. These days it has creeped everywhere including this forumn. Would not expect 1/3 of the pictures sent on this actualized forum to be blackpill statistics. Given your trend of making practical videos these days i would love to see your take on this matter.

@Yali At least use anectodal advice to justify your limiting beliefes, using "stats" just makes you look stupid. It screams of stage orange obsession with quantification of reality. You can have limiting beliefes about your looks without subcuming to ornage traps. 

Edited by Karmadhi

Actualized black pill video! Would love to listen to Leo tearing into them and then relating it to God and Infinite Love at the end?

@Leo Gura Are you then denying that day-game is inherently a needy activity?

After all, a guy who already has social abundance wouldn't need to go around approaching random women going about their day.

How is this reasoning wrong? You care to explain?

Edited by unborn_chicken

2 hours ago, unborn_chicken said:

@Leo Gura Are you then denying that day-game is inherently a needy activity?

After all, a guy who already has social abundance wouldn't need to go around approaching random women going about their day.

How is this reasoning wrong? You care to explain?

Or, maybe a guy who already has social abundance has so much positive feedback, self-confidence, and willingness to follow his desire that he bets on himself in a heartbeat and effortlessly says hi, attracting her on the spot.

There's nothing "inherent" about your limiting belief.

It's Love.

@Leo Gura

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Yali If I see you posting this limiting belief blackpill stuff here again you will be banned.

But Leooo, why threaten to set boundaries?? 

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.