Endangered-EGO

Don't take psychedelics. BAD IDEA. Here's why.

72 posts in this topic

I'm trying to make the case for why you should never, ever take psychedelics.

I speak from my own experience, I have just recently discovered that I have "schizotypal personality disorder".

If you would like to know truth, you have an inclination to want to know stuff 'correctly' and experience so called "truth" or to get out of the matrix etc., continue reading:

1. Why do you want that?
-Because you suspect that there is more to reality than what you were told.
-Because you already had glimpses that make you want to go further.

2. Why shouldn't you do it?
-Because of suffering:
It's pretty simple, you either open the gate to heaven or to hell. If you do it with regular practice, you can always back out and change direction. If you take psychedelics, you open the gate to either heaven or hell.

3. If you want more because life is shit, it might be hell that's awaiting you.

4. Psychedelics can make you schizophrenic or psychotic.

-"Oh but that's just under the materialist paradigm, sane people who take psychedelics, without risk of developing psychosis can take it, it's only people that are at risk that shouldn't take it". NO. NO. NO. That's not true. It's schizophrenia-russian-roulette. Before you develop schizophrenia, you don't know if you can develop schizophrenia. If you're at risk, you don't know it. And if you have schizophrenia or psychosis, the thing that defines it is NOT REALISING THAT YOU HAVE IT. If you have it, you don't know you have it.

5. Oh but that's just the materialist paradigm, identifying and grouping symptoms and saying you're crazy, because you're neurodivergent.

That's true, psychology and DSM-5 are just grouping symptoms that are common for certain types of extreme. Materialists and Psychologists/Psychiatrists don't know "Truth". However I have spent 3 years studying psychology, have had the exam on personality disorders and was blind to my symptoms corresponding exactly to "schizotypal personality disorder".

I don't disprove the claim that psychology is wrong and spirituality is right. However what I can guarantee, is that SUFFERING occurs with those disorders. If you get close or into the schizophrenia spectrum, you're gonna suffer. You're gonna suffer really bad. Because you're going to believe every shit you're mind can imagine.

6. Realisation into the nature of consciousness isn't liberation.

If you're not already liberated from the ego. If you don't already know that you're consciousness and only consciousness, than you're not ready for nothingness.

7. "Once I go through the dark night of the soul I'll know truth and then it's going to be over. I'll be enlightened."

BULLSHIT. That's not true. I have been nothingness by accident, I didn't even take psychedelics, I just had a panic attack on too much weed. I have been through nothingness, eternity, dream-reality and countless other awakenings for 6 months straight. Every day ego death. It was painful, but apparently it wasn't the worst part. Afterwards I had years of bad bad social anxiety, general anxiety, paranoia, depression, anhedonia. And I'm not exaggerating when I say I couldn't understand why I suffered 1000times more than other people on a regular basis.

8. Suffering is just imaginary/illusion of the ego. It's not important.

It isn't. I don't want to give bad ideas to people that are convinced that suffering isn't "real". It might be illusory from the absolute, but not imaginary.

9. Liberation isn't enlightenment:

That's it. Get liberated. Liberation is easier to achieve sober, because it's gradually stopping suffering. If you get more than you can take, God's going to metaphorically rape you until you give up everything because you can no longer take it. That's not the way. That's not what you want.

10. "So what, I want enlightenment more than anything else. It doesn't matter if it goes through hell and suffering and psychosis."

Okay good. so if suffering doesn't matter, it shouldn't take more than 2 weeks of strong determination sitting. You eat once a day, you sit in perfect lotus 3 times a day for 7 hours at once without moving. (Move your muscles in between so you don't get thrombosis).
I have heard of people doing that for decades. Having no bed, just sitting all the time. So it's possible.

The only good thing is: you can always stop doing it if suffering gets too bad. Get voluntarily raped by God until you can no longer take God's dick (metaphorically). 

Don't go down a pointless rabbit hole of suffering. I speak from personal experience when I say that no awakening is worth the suffering. Liberation is real, however glimpses of the nature of reality/consciousness don't guarantee a reduction of suffering! 

"I don't know anyone who got enlightened from psychedelics, but I know some people that got psychosis from it" -Shunyamurti.

"No amount of objects of consciousness can lead you to know who you are" - Rupert Spira.

"Meeh, I prefered the sober awakening because I was much more grounded" -Adyashanti.

"I'm going to prove to you that I am an alien: ' hong kong, hong kong, hong kong, beijing beijing beijing, weep weep weep, korea, nosik nosik nosik, ouijikimininini, canada, canada, canadacake. eyfrey toray DVD toray. Deee Deeee Deeee' " - Connor Murphy

@Ilan I know, that's why I wrote it.

The reason I don't teach people is because I think: "Am I so sure this is right, that I would tell my mother to do this stuff?"

Would you guys recommend your mother/daughter to take 5-MeO-DMT knowing what can happen?

I think you have to feel it in your soul. If you want a sober path, nothing wrong with that. If you want to use psychedelics, just know you expose yourself to big risks. And to me, Leo underestimate the dangers of psychedelics and is certainly biased toward them which is understandable cause they brought him so much and cause he’s so naturally grounded. Psychedelics feats perfectly with Leo. I mean the guy did a 30day 5meo dmt and survived it. It is a miracle ^^ I mean 99.9% of population would be death or in insane asylum if they went through this. He does not realize how much of an advantage he has toward the rest of the world concerning psychedelics, the same way Peter Ralston does not realize how naturally spiritually  gifted he is compared to the rest of the world. 
But hey at least one video dedicated especially to the dangers of psychedelics  just came so that is good.

4 minutes ago, Ilan said:

But hey at least one video dedicated especially to the dangers of psychedelics  just came so that is good.

13 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@Ilan I know, that's why I wrote it.

The reason I don't teach people is because I think: "Am I so sure this is right, that I would tell my mother to do this stuff?"

Would you guys recommend your mother/daughter to take 5-MeO-DMT knowing what can happen?

Not my parents, they are not ready. But I’d certainly recommend my brother at least al lad or mushroom at low dosages. Even though I did not ever do that.

I mean I did not ever recommend him to actually take it.

"Kantian ethics has clean hands but, in a manner of speaking, actually no hands."

I guess I’m a little bit of a Kant^^

@Ilan Well, being able to survive huge amounts of psychedelics is not a gift in terms of enlightenment. A gift would be not do need a single dose. Being born as Jesus for instance.

My point is not only that it's dangerous. It's also pointless for liberation. I would be okay if psychedelics were meant for people who already transcended suffering.

Nobody is ready for nothingness. You die, everybody dies. God laughs at you:"Oh you thought this was real? It's a dream!".

If I should find a word for it I would call it:" metaphysical existential eternal pain".

I have yet to see a person spontaneously experiencing nothingness saying: "oh well it's not that bad" 

@Endangered-EGO

44 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

I'm trying to make the case for why you should never, ever take psychedelics.

I speak from my own experience, I have just recently discovered that I have "schizotypal personality disorder".

If you would like to know truth, you have an inclination to want to know stuff 'correctly' and experience so called "truth" or to get out of the matrix etc., continue reading:

1. Why do you want that?
-Because you suspect that there is more to reality than what you were told.
-Because you already had glimpses that make you want to go further.

2. Why shouldn't you do it?
-Because of suffering:
It's pretty simple, you either open the gate to heaven or to hell. If you do it with regular practice, you can always back out and change direction. If you take psychedelics, you open the gate to either heaven or hell.

3. If you want more because life is shit, it might be hell that's awaiting you.

4. Psychedelics can make you schizophrenic or psychotic.

-"Oh but that's just under the materialist paradigm, sane people who take psychedelics, without risk of developing psychosis can take it, it's only people that are at risk that shouldn't take it". NO. NO. NO. That's not true. It's schizophrenia-russian-roulette. Before you develop schizophrenia, you don't know if you can develop schizophrenia. If you're at risk, you don't know it. And if you have schizophrenia or psychosis, the thing that defines it is NOT REALISING THAT YOU HAVE IT. If you have it, you don't know you have it.

5. Oh but that's just the materialist paradigm, identifying and grouping symptoms and saying you're crazy, because you're neurodivergent.

That's true, psychology and DSM-5 are just grouping symptoms that are common for certain types of extreme. Materialists and Psychologists/Psychiatrists don't know "Truth". However I have spent 3 years studying psychology, have had the exam on personality disorders and was blind to my symptoms corresponding exactly to "schizotypal personality disorder".

I don't disprove the claim that psychology is wrong and spirituality is right. However what I can guarantee, is that SUFFERING occurs with those disorders. If you get close or into the schizophrenia spectrum, you're gonna suffer. You're gonna suffer really bad. Because you're going to believe every shit you're mind can imagine.

6. Realisation into the nature of consciousness isn't liberation.

If you're not already liberated from the ego. If you don't already know that you're consciousness and only consciousness, than you're not ready for nothingness.

7. "Once I go through the dark night of the soul I'll know truth and then it's going to be over. I'll be enlightened."

BULLSHIT. That's not true. I have been nothingness by accident, I didn't even take psychedelics, I just had a panic attack on too much weed. I have been through nothingness, eternity, dream-reality and countless other awakenings for 6 months straight. Every day ego death. It was painful, but apparently it wasn't the worst part. Afterwards I had years of bad bad social anxiety, general anxiety, paranoia, depression, anhedonia. And I'm not exaggerating when I say I couldn't understand why I suffered 1000times more than other people on a regular basis.

8. Suffering is just imaginary/illusion of the ego. It's not important.

It isn't. I don't want to give bad ideas to people that are convinced that suffering isn't "real". It might be illusory from the absolute, but not imaginary.

9. Liberation isn't enlightenment:

That's it. Get liberated. Liberation is easier to achieve sober, because it's gradually stopping suffering. If you get more than you can take, God's going to metaphorically rape you until you give up everything because you can no longer take it. That's not the way. That's not what you want.

10. "So what, I want enlightenment more than anything else. It doesn't matter if it goes through hell and suffering and psychosis."

Okay good. so if suffering doesn't matter, it shouldn't take more than 2 weeks of strong determination sitting. You eat once a day, you sit in perfect lotus 3 times a day for 7 hours at once without moving. (Move your muscles in between so you don't get thrombosis).
I have heard of people doing that for decades. Having no bed, just sitting all the time. So it's possible.

The only good thing is: you can always stop doing it if suffering gets too bad. Get voluntarily raped by God until you can no longer take God's dick (metaphorically). 

Don't go down a pointless rabbit hole of suffering. I speak from personal experience when I say that no awakening is worth the suffering. Liberation is real, however glimpses of the nature of reality/consciousness don't guarantee a reduction of suffering! 

"I don't know anyone who got enlightened from psychedelics, but I know some people that got psychosis from it" -Shunyamurti.

"No amount of objects of consciousness can lead you to know who you are" - Rupert Spira.

"Meeh, I prefered the sober awakening because I was much more grounded" -Adyashanti.

"I'm going to prove to you that I am an alien: ' hong kong, hong kong, hong kong, beijing beijing beijing, weep weep weep, korea, nosik nosik nosik, ouijikimininini, canada, canada, canadacake. eyfrey toray DVD toray. Deee Deeee Deeee' " - Connor Murphy

Could you list me some signs of schizotypal personality disorder? Is it like mild schizophrenia?

Complete nonsense.

It seems as though you are immature and you got burned.

This is like saying "NEVER EVER EVER COOK WITH A STOVE! YOU WILL GET BURNED!"

Like bruh just don't touch the fire lmao.

Cooking in no way necessitates that you touch fire. I will continue to use a stove as I see fit whenever I want to cook, and I will simply not touch the fire.

Likewise with psychedelics:

Earn high self-esteem, have survival handled, become grounded, purify your biases all prior to the trip.

Then, all that remains are profound benefits that satiate your spiritual hunger (as food would satiate literal hunger).

It's actually very simple and effortless if you're mature.

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

@Danioover9000 It's like schizophrenia without believing the xrazy thoughts entirely and without hallucinations. Just google schizotypal DSM-T symptoms. You'll need 5/9.

@RendHeaven You have no idea. Don't you believe personal experience? 

Oh thank you, I forgot I just need 'maturity'. I'm just gonna wait until I have some.

The stove is strong determination sitting.

Taking psychedelics is not knowing what the liquid is, while throwing a lighter in a pool of potential gasoline.

Go ask on dp/dr forums how nice life is since they have experienced nothingness.

Posts like this, and Leo's recent video on the dangers of psychedelics, gave me some respect for the folks who discovered these substances for the first time and had no clue what would happen to them. I can't imagine what it's like, taking a psychedelic or delirient with zero knowledge beforehand. That's like discovering detura for the first time, GG and GL, haunted houses here I come.

Edited by Danioover9000

13 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@Ilan Well, being able to survive huge amounts of psychedelics is not a gift in terms of enlightenment. A gift would be not do need a single dose. Being born as Jesus for instance.

My point is not only that it's dangerous. It's also pointless for liberation. I would be okay if psychedelics were meant for people who already transcended suffering.

Nobody is ready for nothingness. You die, everybody dies. God laughs at you:"Oh you thought this was real? It's a dream!".

If I should find a word for it I would call it:" metaphysical existential eternal pain".

Well that is a great gift in the sense that it allows him to experience outrageous level of consciousness. He’s like a pro pilote able to drive when his spacesheap reach speed on which most other pilote would lose control and crash. To me that is a great gift in terms of enlightenment. Maybe He has not the 24/7 love consciousness of Jesus but I’m pretty sure Jesus never went as deep as Leo does or managed to reach such speed on his spacesheap so to speak^^.

@RendHeaven « never cook with a stove or you will get burned » to me your analogy is just dishonest

17 minutes ago, Ilan said:

@RendHeaven « never cook with a stove or you will get burned » to me your analogy is just dishonest

Not at all. Psychedelics are a tool just as a stove is a tool. They both have profound benefits and potential dangers.

OP is saying to NEVER use a tool while the telos of a tool is usage lol. I am pointing out the silliness.

21 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

You have no idea. Don't you believe personal experience? 

Yes, I do. That's why I know that your position is self-deceived.

I have had nothing but positive experiences on psychedelics.

So clearly, it's not the psychedelic that's the problem, it's you.

Oh thank you, I forgot I just need 'maturity'. I'm just gonna wait until I have some.

Unsurprisingly, an immature response.

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

@Endangered-EGO By that logic you should not do any spiritual practices either.

Whatever bad things you say about psychedelics will apply to any hardcore spiritual practice.

Notice how biased you are in applying your logic.

If you get to cite Connor Murphy against psychedelics, then I get to cite every cult leader guru against your spiritual practices. Two can play that game.

You are demonizing psychedelics in the same way that fundamentalist Christians demonize meditation. If you want to see them doing that, go read the comments under my video: The Dark Side Of Meditation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You can become schizophrenic even without any psychedelics... If your too afraid of exploring life then maybe you should just stay home and watch some doggo videos with some nice hot choco❤️

Being aware of the risk of going crazy, i tried ~2,5g of golden teacher mushrooms. I got cold and started to yawn, the floor seemed higher than usual, and i saw cool colors and patterns while my eyes were closed. Then i wanted to go to sleep because i wanted it to be over quickly.

Only insight i got out of that was that being sober feels so much better than shivering and yawning xD

Come on, is just a tool, is not for everybody. If you trip to much on psychedelics, and many visuals, this is my rule of thumb. Don't take them if you get visuals. Per example i don't get visuals on psychedelics, only open eye vivir dreams or simply enhanced perception. 

Is this weird for you? I think is weird for those who get hallucinations and tripping hard, my opinion they need to quit this shit. 

Good morning people

Singer

14™