Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brandon L

Understanding solipsism

8 posts in this topic

I know there have been people on this forum already who have requested for Leo to make an episode about solipsism.

I feel like this topic needs to be addressed and covered as it ties in with spirituality and non duality. It would be a very interesting episode to see Leo do...

Here is a good song that can be interpreted as talking about solipsism, to tie you over ^_^

hrhrhtewgfegege

I've given up on the prospect of Leo actually making a video on this lol.

But I did have an insight that answered the question of Solipsism (for me at least).

Insight: From our human perspective, solipsism is not real. This is because we are under the impression that our bubbles of consciousness (otherwise known as perspective on reality), is a unique function of the human brain and biology (through scientific concepts). Thus we can acknowledge the relativity of perspectives amongst humans through biological means.

However, when you start to awaken, you realize that those various bubbles of human consciousness is not actually happening in a human brain. The experiencer of each human experience is what we call "Source consciousness", otherwise known as God. This Being has no form, yet all of reality is being produced by its intellect (can use the word imagination as well). This goes for human perspectives, as well as perspectives of alien, inanimate objects, psychedelic universes, etc...you name it, it's infinite.

In short, every inch of reality is happening from God's perspective. God's perspective is solipsistic, because there's nothing outside of it.

And lastly, don't forget that you are God ;).

Edited by Terell Kirby

I'm sure Leo will go into this topic at some point. His understanding of it is much deeper than any current definitions. I think it is challenging for him to articulate it in a way most people will understand. 

Edited by Matthew85

Definition of ism:

1: a distinctive doctrine, cause, or theory

2: an oppressive and especially discriminatory attitude or belief

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

When you awaken you'll understand that solipsism isn't even real. Literally speaking.

Why make a video on something that's a human constructed fantasy?

Edited by Terell Kirby

On 8/10/2021 at 6:08 PM, Roy said:

Here is a good song that can be interpreted as talking about solipsism, to tie you over ^_^

Listening to Nine Inch Nails in general was the reason I had awakenings. "We will never die. Beside you in time."

"We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion." - Parabola by Tool