cjoseph90

leo's updated booklist

25 posts in this topic

Leo mentioned in his latest video that he had recently updated the booklist, however I do not see any new books on the booklist, can someone confirm this?

Just checked.  I see at least 10-15 new books since last year.  Lots on page 2.  Some are in the science category, some in the "Deep Thoughts with Kim Kardashian category" ?

8 hours ago, cjoseph90 said:

Leo mentioned in his latest video that he had recently updated the booklist

really? As far as I remember he said he will do so soon. And that he had updated it quite some times in the past.
+ you get notified via mail when it updates afaik

Edited by peqkno

Miracle:    Impossible from an old understanding of reality, but possible from a new one.

Interesting, I've never been notified about updates through email and I've had the list for 1.5 years.  I hope Leo does add more soon.  He mentioned a book about dopamine and motivation that sounds interesting. 

In any case, I've definitely seen new books added within the last month or so, and many more within the last year.  Although that might not be the update you're talking about.   

Edited by FlyingLotus

@FlyingLotus thanks for confirming, i havent been notifed either in the past when he updated.

@peqkno maybe i misheard, but i thought he said recently. thanks anyway

11 hours ago, FlyingLotus said:

Interesting, I've never been notified about updates through email and I've had the list for 1.5 years. 

Maybe you're not on his newsletter? I just checked and there's a book list update email in my inbox from Mai 2019, was an email prompting people to get the book list or check out the updates if they have it already.

Miracle:    Impossible from an old understanding of reality, but possible from a new one.

Turns out I'm not on his newsletter!  Explains why I didn't get the #hotwitchepisode.

I want know the updates. how? I see some books that are new but not sure lol

I don’t see any new books. It hasn’t been updated since 2019.

Leo said on this forum he was planning to update it but hasn’t yet due to health reasons.

New books, he said, will be of a more political nature, related to how to construct a more conscious society. Something along those lines if I remember correctly.

On 16/08/2021 at 6:41 AM, Vignan said:

@Arzola he has mentioned in his latest video that he updates the list!

He didn't update the book list yet. He'll do it soon. 

2 hours ago, Johnlennan said:

He didn't update the book list yet. He'll do it soon. 

Oh

On 8/15/2021 at 9:57 AM, Arzola said:

I don’t see any new books. It hasn’t been updated since 2019.

There has absolutely been new books added since 2019.  A lot on pg 2 and in the science section.  There's probably another update forthcoming, but I have no idea when.  

On 8/24/2021 at 3:25 AM, FlyingLotus said:

There has absolutely been new books added since 2019.  A lot on pg 2 and in the science section.  There's probably another update forthcoming, but I have no idea when.  

Nope, as far as I remember, this is all exactly as it has been since the last update.

If you DM me proof that you have the list, I can tell you which books have been added in the past year.  I don't want to reveal the list on the forum.

@FlyingLotus There have been no changes to list recently. I wrote down the list on paper for my personal reference many months ago and I just checked. They are all the same. Maybe you checked after a long time and thought the changes were recent. 

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

3 hours ago, Derek White said:

Maybe you checked after a long time and thought the changes were recent. 

Hmm, that's possible.  I definitely remember checking the list in summer 2020, Jan 2021 (I think) and June 2021.   If the update was between Jan and June, maybe it just seemed new.  I know there was one update in 2021 where he moved some new books from the front page into different categories and added reviews for them.  

Edited by FlyingLotus