Preety_India

I feel like a loser

38 posts in this topic

@Nahm Love it xD

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

@RickyFitts @dflores321

Now that's a macho guy(Nahm) ,isn't he? 

I only said the word kiss. He actually showed its meaning. ;)

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@dflores321 nope. I don't know pulp fiction. 

I only know  that that guy is some actor called Trovolta something. 

I don't really watch much Hollywood. 

1 minute ago, sda said:

@Preety_India Don't feel bad about yourself, you are the best person ever! 

Aww! Thanks guy. 

@Preety_India :$

Inner world pro tip: Even if all hell is breaking loose, even if it is impossible, even if I have nothing left in the tank, even if I am lost in the storm, even if I can not breathe, faint, or literally pass out trying, even if the thought, God forbid, should arise that things aren’t working out ‘for me’ - I never, and will never, ever, believe that thought.
And then they do. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Preety_India :$

Inner world pro tip: Even if all hell is breaking loose, even if it is impossible, even if I have nothing left in the tank, even if I am lost in the storm, even if I can not breathe, faint, or literally pass out trying, even if the thought, God forbid, should arise that things aren’t working out ‘for me’ - I never, and will never, ever, believe that thought.
And then they do. 

:x that is so encouraging of you. I can feel your words going into my mind and healing me. 

You're so sweet and kind. 

7 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@RickyFitts @dflores321

Now that's a macho guy(Nahm) ,isn't he? 

I only said the word kiss. He actually showed its meaning. ;)

It was one cool-ass move, that's for sure B|xD

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

Accept yourself. Don't try to force yourself to fit. Accept the fact that you don't fit. period.

It's wonderful and very liberating to realize that you are not fitting in. 

And there are so many of us who just doesn't fit in but why we see it as a bad thing?

I look at the greatest people in the history, many of them if not most of them were outcasts who never fit in. This is why they were so great.

Life is still hard whether you fit in or not. 

Study yourself. love your self, be your best friend and if you really feel like you need people, try to find other people who doesn't fit in.

“My meditation is simple. It does not require any complex practices.

It is simple. It is singing. It is dancing. It is sitting silently”

OSHO

@Preety_India have you tried flipping this over, and seeing that all those superficial people are the losers because they're rejecting anyone who isn't like them and getting stuck in a rut. They're missing out on the rich diversity of life with such a narrow gate to let out their love to the world, and receive love back.  You should feel sorry for them rather than yourself. 

Edited by snowyowl

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

7 minutes ago, snowyowl said:

@Preety_India have you tried flipping this over, and seeing that all those superficial people are the losers because they're rejecting anyone who isn't like them and getting stuck in a rut. They're missing out on the rich diversity of life with such a narrow gate to let out their love to the world, and receive love back.  You should feel sorry for them rather than yourself. 

You have a solid point. 

I concur with @Nahm 's comment on understanding the emotion instead of coping with it.

Best wishes to you for meeting kinder people.

Hi Preety_India.

It sounds like you're dealing with a lot. It's basically a neurotic personality that you're describing so maybe you should watch Leo's video "40 signs that you're neurotic" and a bunch of other vids.

What you describe about the people around you sounds worrying. I suspect that you are "using" these people to satisfy your own emotional addictions, because even if we don't like our negative feelings we are also addicted to them. Like this you are caught in a nasty cycle.

Like you probably know that women who were abused as a child, later in their lives will seek out partners who abuse them again, and not just once. They don't really want to be abused but it "helps" them to maintain their self image of "I'm a victim", "I'm worthless" and so on.

I would have gotten rid of these people a long time ago, it frankly sounds like they are just a bunch of snobby, narcissistic a**holes who don't value you and are just concerned about looking good. Have a higher standard for yourself.

It also sounds like you have still a bunch of things to learn, like asserting yourself, speaking your mind, drawing boundaries and so on.

At the same time you have to do lots of self-beliefs or self image work and maybe also trauma release work. You may be dealing with some kind of either overt trauma (Trauma with a capital "T") or covert/developmental trauma.

It sounds like your negative thoughts ("I feel like loser") are already wired deeply into you, on a deep identify level, so you will have some work to do.

My suggestions would be the following:

- check out the work of Dr. Joe Dispenza (e.g. the book "you are the placebo"), with this work you could combine meditation with working on beliefs and emotions

- check out a technique called emotional freedom techniques ("tapping"), this is what helps me the most to release negative emotions and stress even of Traumatic origin

- search on YouTube for a 4 part video series from "Julienhimself" on self esteem, it's really good, and if you like it you can do the release meditation he recommends

- I haven't watched Leo's videos on fear yet, but they're probably dope ;)

Topics of interest for you could be the following:

- self assertiveness

- self image/self beliefs and beliefs in general (huge!!)

- non-violent communication and related things (e.g. "me-messages")

- the subconscious mind

- trauma

- social dynamics

I wish you the best!

@Federico del pueblo Yea I have heard about Joe Dispenza before. 

Will definitely look into it. 

And yes I lack with self assertiveness.

@Preety_India

Again and Again, we are the same.

Sometimes i really believe we´re really two aspects of the same being haha

I felt like that for a long time. I felt like an absolute loser for being a virgin at 22.

I never wanted to party, drink alcohol, just "hang out and chill", or having casual sex. 

It never felt right for me and it hurt to my core to never fit in anywhere and being treated like a child that needs "growing up" to be a "real man".

But at some point it just stopped mattering to me.

I understand and appreciate their perspective inside out, its just limited and of lower consciousness, that´s it.

I don´t judge them for it at all. I feel pity for them. I really do. I think it´s funny when somebody try´s to drag me down.

They have absolutely no idea what they are even criticizing and how it limits their ability to live a fulfilling life.

I am wearing my insecurities as armor and it has become almost unbreakable.

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

@Preety_India

Again and Again, we are the same.

Sometimes i really believe we´re really two aspects of the same being haha

I felt like that for a long time. I felt like an absolute loser for being a virgin at 22.

I never wanted to party, drink alcohol, just "hang out and chill", or having casual sex. 

It never felt right for me and it hurt to my core to never fit in anywhere and being treated like a child that needs "growing up" to be a "real man".

But at some point it just stopped mattering to me.

I understand and appreciate their perspective inside out, its just limited and of lower consciousness, that´s it.

I don´t judge them for it at all. I feel pity for them. I really do. I think it´s funny when somebody try´s to drag me down.

They have absolutely no idea what they are even criticizing and how it limits their ability to live a fulfilling life.

I am wearing my insecurities as armor and it has become almost unbreakable.

For me it's more about my family treating me like absolute crap. 

I have to get out of that mindset and focus on self empowerment. 

(Yea we're similar) 

@Preety_India

They mean good in their own twisted way.

They by the definition cannot understand your positions and goals.

And they probably think that it is somehow "hindering" you in some way and have fear of being judged by others for it.

Their limited identity is being broken up and cracked open, because of all the wisdom you have and embody, which may lead to some people becoming disrespectful.

Also, you can just straight up call them out on their limited bullshit. They´ll fall apart and start crying if you do that.

Me and my dad had some very heavy arguments at some point and i verbally destroyed him for it on all possible levels, in a respectful way of course.

I did not insult or attack him in any way lmao 

He still does not understand me. 

But he has respect for me now, because i am pulling through with what i have in mind every single day continuously without ever quitting

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming