Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andyforreal

The power of healing (chi)

6 posts in this topic

Cultivating healthy Qi is important for health. It is real. I am in as a training Qigong Teacher. It takes months to cultivate and hours of work. However, you can start feeling your Qi right away. 

You can cultivate Qi and masters can generate a lot of Qi.  

https://superhumanexperience.io/

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

5 hours ago, Andyforreal said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gMEhUHTTxVo

I Watched this few years ago, what do you guys think?

If you want to follow the weirdness, there was a book written about this guy by a gentlemen called Kosta Danaos.
The book is called "The magus of Java", you can find it on Amazon.

Danaos travelled to find this Qi-master after watching the same report you just shared in the 90's. He found and trained with him for years. Personally, I remain agnostic towards his claims. The book sometimes reads like a Dragonball Z episode - but I remain open to the possibilities that this might exist. To me, it sounds like Siddhis on steroids if it were true. 

Around a year ago I also came across this podcast with the author and I have to admit, he seems like reasonable guy and my bullshit detector couldnt find anything suspicious. Make yourself a picture:

Edited by undeather

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

This is legit, it takes awakening and training. I tried something similar, but with the grocery bag, simply melted the handles. Or smashing a brick with the palm.

So this and more is possible. This is how should be with legit awakening. The body can surpass 1kw, science says. 

Singer

14™

Did you wonder why Bruce Lee passed away so quickly? The overdid plexus impulses. He had to take a brake from those practices in order to regain balance. 

I overdid stuff in the magical world, like mind control and stuff, or simply intimidate. Overdoing this once awakened the kundalini and kundalina, can hurt you greatly in the experiment phases. Takes discipline to not dweolve the wrong way into it. 

Singer

14™

It's easier to harm than to heal, i give you that. 

Healing involves oneness inside, when helping a human being in this aspect in reality the healer does not do the healing, simply the healer enters what we call alpha, delta, tetha, and he/she influences the other human being into healing. Is like a copy paste on a configuration energetic level inside.

Is the same phenomenon as Yawning when you are sleepy. Go and heavely Yawn in a crowd, see what happens. 

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™