Andrea Marchetti

Self-actualization For What?

13 posts in this topic

The effort to self-actualize is ego. Self-actualization is absence of ego... Why do you look for what you cannot have while you are still searching?

15271855_1187428538005208_6516693099339335984_o.jpg

Why not?

You can enjoy looking for something just for the sake of looking.

9 hours ago, Andrea Marchetti said:

The effort to self-actualize is ego.

Don't be so sure about that. I mean, it CAN be that if you make it that, but it doesn't have to be.

Just ask yourself this, if you're not going to self-actualize, what's your better idea of what to do with your life?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I may be wrong. I am not an expert on this as you guys. But I think ,A level 8 person's advice is confusing for a level 3 person. So a grouding base is imp for the self actualization work.

Self actualization points to the truth. 

And if one can see the pure love we live in then all problems would disappear with no effort. 

Why did this guy, me, take up salad lunches and give up anti depressants for no apparent reason and I can't remember why. Did Leo hypnotise me? Who knows. Am I glad I did it though, yes. Some other shit as well.

Why seek pleaser

why seek love

why seek happiness  

why seek beauty

why seek connection

why seek anything?

Life will continue with or without ego, the very idea that ego is wrong, incomplete or lacking is just that, an idea. 

So why not live? 

14 minutes ago, key said:

Why seek pleaser

why seek love

why seek happiness  

why seek beauty

why seek connection

why seek anything?

Life will continue with or without ego, the very idea that ego is wrong, incomplete or lacking is just that, an idea. 

So why not live? 

Because most people have low conciseness. 

You know that! ?

Let me examine this as a thought exercise. What seems to happen, as I understand it, everything is born of the ego, apart from IT.

At this point, the ego no longer takes centre stage, because IT is too vast to be contained by the ego and doesn't need the ego.

So while it might be an idea that the ego is wrong or lacking, this is really important to you, but nothing is of consequence to infinity because it contains everything anyway. I've gone a bit wrong. Someone help me out here!!! :/

Edited by Neo

Self improvement doesn't point to the truth , and it's not even a big deal , it just feels better. Your body , your mind  , your relationships and so on . 

REMEMBER : We are consciousness being experienced through a body , not a body with consciousness.