johnlocke18

Leo, you’re denying criticisms that are true?

265 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

No, he claimed he would try to heal himself. He didn't. 

Then

He made a different claim of telepathy.

Telepathy is also true because of oneness. 

But this is deep stuff.  How do you know whether he healed himself or not?  That's between him and God..and actually that is you and me imagining him.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@johnlocke18 a man is walking on his own path of growth and transformation. And growth includes change. 

Can you let him walk.. 

5j3ono.jpg

Can Leo make mistakes? Well, yes. 

Is Leo God? Well, absolu-freakingly yes. 

But Leo.... Is you. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Inliytened1 Oh so you’re not being literal? Well Leo was being literal in his claims soo 

Lol, this is basically idiocy. "If your powers don't work like I think they should then they aren't real". Maybe, you just don't know how they work or what the nuances are. Or, maybe they are delusion.

Either way, you are just playing with beliefs. 

I can't say what anyone else can do. I don't know Leo outside the camera.

I sent you a video showing that people have these abilities. You don't want to watch it you want to pick on Leo and others. 

The real question should be are these things real at ALL or not? Not who has them and doesn't. Though, that is important too.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art That’s not proof that’s just a course to sign up for that you’re probably not even sure is legit. Leo’s the one making the claims so he should be able to talk to me telepathically next time he does dmt right? But again my point is he said he couldn’t and then said he could. Which he also does in his videos. 

@Thought Art No you’re being idiotic because either they say what they mean or they’re no different than a chi master getting beat up and then using the excuse “oh I’m just not feeling it today” or someone missing the lottery and saying “well my powers didn’t work this time. Either you can or you can’t. Someone In the world would’ve proved it by now without a doubt. No dancing around. 

2 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Thought Art That’s not proof that’s just a course to sign up for that you’re probably not even sure is legit. Leo’s the one making the claims so he should be able to talk to me telepathically next time he does dmt right? But again my point is he said he couldn’t and then said he could. Which he also does in his videos. 

Okay, I am done with this fool. Your not going to open your mind. The documentary is made by my teacher Lee Holden.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

14 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Inliytened1 Literally why would you or Leo even need to argue this if it’s possible? Just prove it. Either you can access it or not. If not then it’s a delusion. 

Infinity opens all doors.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Thought Art So by open my mind you mean blindly believe? Either it’s real or not. Otherwise you’re just playing word games.

5 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Thought Art No you’re being idiotic because either they say what they mean or they’re no different than a chi master getting beat up and then using the excuse “oh I’m just not feeling it today” or someone missing the lottery and saying “well my powers didn’t work this time. Either you can or you can’t. Someone In the world would’ve proved it by now without a doubt. No dancing around. 

There is literally double blind studies proving these things exist, and footage. Go read a book you fool, watch the documentary series. 

You aren't really showing your a person of integrity. You claim to want answers but then you play mind games to avoid actually doing the work or studying to find out. 

These things are real. You yourself have to go beyond words and DO THE work. 

It's gonna be word games unless you go and do something about it. 

You shouldn't believe anything.

You believing isn't my issue. It's your manner, your approach, your aggression and rudeness towards others. I get it. It's like, what the fuck are you guys talking about? Powers? 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@johnlocke18

Everyone's spiritual path is different. 

You missed out on the biggest lessons of psychedelics which is a shame. And that lesson is empathy. 

You and Adeptus and the likes of you are trying to judge someone's spiritual path. But psychedelics teaches you to be non judgemental. 

Asking someone to show empathy for another person's spiritual path is not called gaslighting. 

You need to show empathy  for another person's journey even if that journey doesn't resonate with you. 

Spiritual paths are different for different folks. 

Have understanding, empathy and respect for another's path. 

People don't have to revolve around your path. 

There are many roads that lead to the same truth. Your road is not the only one. 

Wanting someone to agree with your path and changing their to yours is simply an example of an egoic mind that wants things their way and can never allow another way to exist 

And when someone does something they don't like or agree to, all hell breaks loose and they go around to fix or change that person when it's not supposed to be their prerogative. 

Edited by Preety_India

@Inliytened1  Cool well Leo contradicted himself and does in his videos. But if you’re trying to convince me it’s real why not post an ACTUAL video that is undeniable or talk to me telepathically? Either you can or you can’t. And don’t say “even if I did you wouldn’t believe it” there’s millions of tricks people can do but surely you can post something with undeniable proof.  

1 minute ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Inliytened1  Cool well Leo contradicted himself and does in his videos. But if you’re trying to convince me it’s real why not post an ACTUAL video that is undeniable or talk to me telepathically? Either you can or you can’t. And don’t say “even if I did you wouldn’t believe it” there’s millions of tricks people can do but surely you can post something with undeniable proof.  

There are some truths that cannot be communicated..again..because of oneness.  Have you bothered to consider that?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

What kind of telepathy was Leo having? What are isn't nuances and contexts? Was it with another person? Can he control it or is it something that happens at certain times? What does he mean by that word? 

Reality isn't actually a "You can or you can't". 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Thought Art There’s a million ways these things can be set up to be magic tricks like special head on America’s got talent who was debunked. Just post one with undeniable proof instead of calling me closeminded for not blindly believing it. 

@Preety_India Actually you keep missing my point. We criticized Leo for clearly contradicting himself and he gaslights us for it. So you’re saying I should just let someone act abusive towards me? 

6 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Thought Art There’s a million ways these things can be set up to be magic tricks like special head on America’s got talent who was debunked. Just post one with undeniable proof instead of calling me closeminded for not blindly believing it. 

Don't believe it. Just, expand the type of questions you are asking. Expand and allow. Take all those fears, concerns etc and write them down. Go read books, watch videos. Become nuanced in the skeptiscm. It's good you are skeptical. There are lots of false claims, delusions,  etc. But, there is gold nuggets and truths out there are really interesting.

I am still learning and making sense of things too. At this point though, I've experienced things, seen things and met people with amazing abilities. 

To me it seems like you aren't open minded. You can entertain ideas without believing them. That is open mindedness, exploring ideas without clinging to them as truth or not truth. 

But demanding proof, proof that has to fit your rules and ideas without even doing research is foolishness. Be flexible, be patient. You wont get truth tonight. Maybe the method of truth you are asking for isn't how it even works.

What is true? What isn't? This is all good stuff. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Just now, johnlocke18 said:

@Preety_India Actually you keep missing my point. We criticized Leo for clearly contradicting himself and he gaslights us for it. So you’re saying I should just let someone act abusive towards me? 

You don't get the point. Some things are contradictory. It's a part of growth. You're simply nit picking. And someone hits back at you for your pointless nit-picking is not gaslighting, it's called standing one's ground against ignorance.

@Thought Art Telepathy has one definition no matter what “style” either he can or he can’t which he claimed both and now he’s denying what we pointed out. And this behavior has caused his followers problems. Which is my original point. 

Edited by johnlocke18

@Thought Art Telepathy has one definition no matter what “style” either he can or he can’t which he claimed both and now he’s denying what we pointed out. And this behavior has caused his followers problem. Which is my original point. 

Leo has never made such claims. This is pure bogus. Plus telepathy does exist. There's actual evidence if you see psychical research records. 

@Thought Art Telepathy has one definition no matter what “style” either he can or he can’t which he claimed both and now he’s denying what we pointed out. And this behavior has caused his followers problem. Which is my original point. 

Does it? Or is that something you believe. Maybe you just think that. 

That is not an open minded response. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"