johnlocke18

Leo, you’re denying criticisms that are true?

265 posts in this topic

Just now, Zeroguy said:

@Leo Gura Time to support you because what you teach is Truth.

It's mindfuck to teach this stuff .

Be open minded guys.

Awakened as fuck.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Awakened as fuck.

:ph34r:

It's not about me.

Nobody really asks what Leo has gonne through with all of this .I know that very well.

Compassion zero .

He tries his best.

In Truth he can't awaken for you but can only help you to atleast understand or have some grasp. 

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

It's not about me.

Nobody really asks what Leo has gonne through with all of this .I know that very well.

Compassion zero .

He tries his best.

In Truth he can't awaken for you but can only help you to atleast understand or have some grasp. 

No unfortunately he can't.  That's the whole problem here.  People need to get over the Leo character.  I mean, he's a good looking guy and all, and very charismatic.  And oh, I just recently discovered he's 6"2. But that will not get a person to the ultimate Truth 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

It's not about me.

Compassion zero .

He tries his best.

Well actually he can, because when he awakens fully, we all awaken, as we are all one, you haven't understood the teachings

Just now, wildflower said:

Well actually he can, because when he awakens fully, we all awaken, as we are all one, you haven't understood the teachings

Stop the stupidity or you will be banned 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Leo does his best to communicate his teachings. 

If you are focused on his looks and consider his obvious charm to be a deterrent then maybe it's not so much of his problem, it's your own projection coming from an egoic place inside you. 

Actually and frankly, Leo having a charming personality is a bonus, helps understand the teaching better, I mean easy on eyes. 

He makes things interesting. 

Frankly Leo should not bother to respond to such threads and trolls who come in here attacking his work because they don't understand him well enough. 

It's a waste of time explaining and debating people who won't let go of their egoic self righteousness. 

@Leo Gura should move on and focus on himself.. These people are trapping him and wasting his time

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Stop the stupidity or you will be banned 

What do you mean? Thats literally the teachings, I can give you timestamps from videos....

What do you mean? Thats literally the teachings, I can give you timestamps from videos....

It is but do not make a mockery of it here 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Well it comes from I beleive contemplative place .This work is actually quite difficult and can bring a lot innacuracies delusions and whatever.You will face 1st class insanity with this.

He took that on himself.Respect it.

Also brave enough to stand there and I beleive wise and honest enough to never make cult or some shit like that.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It is but do not make a mockery of it here 

Im not making a mockery of anything, I was pointing out the illogical, contradictory or hypocrital behaviour. I literally back everything I say up with genuine explanation

Edited by wildflower

@AdeptusPsychonautica

From what I have read, especially in another thread, Leo seems to trigger you. Why do you think that is ? How do you interpret it ?

Personally I think Leo has some interesting content, but his vibe and arrogance trigger me as well. So I wonder if I am not repressing my own arrogant side.

1 minute ago, wildflower said:

Im not making a mockery of anything, I was pointing out the illogical, contradictory or hypercritical behaviour. I literally back everything I say up with genuine explanation

Those are the deepest Truths.  The deepest Truths cannot be communicated.   Oneness ultimately cannot be communicated.  That is why ultimately Leo will advance to the point where he will abandon all social media.  Enjoy this while you have it

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Those are the deepest Truths.  The deepest Truths cannot be communicated.   Oneness ultimately cannot be communicated.  That is why ultimately Leo will advance to the point where he will abandon all social media.  Enjoy this while you have it

No you aren't understanding me, no contradictons or illogical things about the Truth

I'm talking about the way members including you communicate here, almost like robots who can't think or speak for themselves, it's scary man

Constant attacks on Leo are detrimental to the integrity of the forum and people have to jump in to defend Leo which is going to waste Leo's precious time and in turn we as forum members pay the price when Leo can't focus. 

We should stop wasting our time on threads and users who engage in provoking and harassing Leo. 

Let the guy work in peace please. 

3 minutes ago, wildflower said:

No you aren't understanding me, no contradictons or illogical things about the Truth

I'm talking about the way members including you communicate here, almost like robots who can't think or speak for themselves, it's scary man

Wow.  Cause we spit non-duality we are robots? You sound like my wife.  Well, ex-wife...she couldn't wrap her fucking brain around non-duality..at all

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Constant attacks on Leo are detrimental to the integrity of the forum and people have to jump in to defend Leo which is going to waste Leo's precious time and in turn we as forum members pay the price when Leo can't focus. 

We should stop wasting our time on threads and users who engage in provoking and harassing Leo. 

Let the guy work in peace please. 

We all have work to do, and we all want to work in peace.

If any of us publish our work or thoughts into public forum it is open and assumed for public discourse, you understand that right? Leo, his thoughts and his work do not sit outside the realms of feedback, discussion or critique. He even himself says the same.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Wow.  Cause we spit non-duality we are robots? You sound like my wife.  Well, ex-wife...she couldn't wrap her fucking brain around non-dualify..at all

You still don't understand, you think I don't understand non duality, that I don't believe in it, that I haven't experienced it etc etc... none of this is true

What I am talking about is completely orthogonal to all that, but look if you don't understand me by now, I'll just stop trying, and you can continue as you were

3 minutes ago, wildflower said:

We all have work to do, and we all want to work in peace.

If any of us publish our work or thoughts into public forum it is open and assumed for public discourse, you understand that right? Leo, his thoughts and his work do not sit outside the realms of feedback, discussion or critique. He even himself says the same.

Do you understand the difference between constant provocation and actual fair criticism. 

Did you hear what Leo said? 

Come to debate Leo when you reach his level of understanding or else you're simply wasting his time. 

He himself is not ready for such discourse because  he is preaching to ignorant people. 

Criticism cannot come from an ignorant place, only egoic chimpery can. 

Edited by Preety_India

1 minute ago, wildflower said:

You still don't understand, you think I don't understand non duality, that I don't believe in it, that I haven't experienced it etc etc... none of this is true

What I am talking about is completely orthogonal to all that, but look if you don't understand me by now, I'll just stop trying, and you can continue as you were

Ok then you tell me because yeah I'm lost.  Are you saying that I am delving too deep with the teachings too quickly? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Do you understand the difference between constant provocation and actual fair criticism. 

Did you hear what Leo said? 

Come to debate Leo when you reach his level of understanding or else you're simply wasting his time. 

He himself is not ready for such discourse because  he is preaching to ignorant people. 

Criticism cannot come from an ignorant place, only egoic chimpery can. 

But like thats basically a call to authoirty (a formal fallacy), its absurd.

He wasn't speaking to me when he posted that btw, but it assumes so many things, that he couldn't possibly assume. I've studied all this for over 10 years, and did my first psychedelic 12 years ago, so I qualify his 10 year mark btw. But this style of discourse is antithetical to my values and principles, it's illogical, highly biased and selfish, and doesn't deserve to be engaged with. So he doesn't need to speak to me or others, thats up to him