johnlocke18

Leo, you’re denying criticisms that are true?

265 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Over Leo's hundreds of trips, he is bound to make errors. Just like when you studying accounting you are bound to make errors. Doesn't mean accounting is false.

Yes! This needs to be said out loud. 
Leo isn't infallible and there's isn't anything wrong with making mistakes and accepting them. Even though the manner in which those mistakes are pointed out seem to be vendetta. That distortion still has a degree of truth to it that needs to be looked upon.

I don't get why everyone here is out here to defend Leo like he's some sort of guy who can possibly never go wrong.

Edited by fi1ghtclub

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

No, I have. 

Look around you. This is God right now. 

I sense you feel frustrated and scared right now. I don't know,. 

I don't feel scared. I am doing what I enjoy, having these conversation with people I love.  

You haven't fully realized the Truth, if you did you would die, don't you understand?

3 minutes ago, wildflower said:

You haven't fully realized the Truth, if you did you would die, don't you understand?

Do you know this as an absolute truth which you have verified?

What if you can die, while keep the body alive? (you can, I've done it a bunch)

There are also many types and degrees of awakening and mystical insight.

The great thing about this, if you just have try the tools offered here and see for yourself. 

Arguing with yourself in the relative domain like we are doing here is tertiary.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 minute ago, wildflower said:

Alright...do not make a mockery of this work.  Be here to learn.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Alright...do not make a mockery of this work.  Be here to learn.

Ever considered that you might end up doing the same unintentionally?

6 minutes ago, fi1ghtclub said:

I don't get why everyone here is out here to defend Leo like he's some sort of guy who can possibly never go wrong.

I don't think this is exactly what is happening. It's more nuanced and sprawling and contextual. 

Leo admits he is prone to error and self deception, and we all experience this is our lives everyday.

I think what we see in Leo is the quality, and accuracy, and depth of his work compared to most people and gurus. 

What I like about Leos work is that he encourages you read from many different sources, try different technques and triangulate and discover things for yourself.

This isn't supposed to be mindless zombies listening to a master tell them what to think.

But, finding a teacher or many teachers is crucial for people to being thinking for themselves. To me that is the beauty of being here. Take what works for you, simply leave the rest. It's your life to create. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, fi1ghtclub said:

We all will sometimes. Because, we are in a process of learning. Mistakes are going to happen. A lot. 

What doesn't make sense in one light, might in another. 

Most people here who are advancing and maturing now have a 10-20+ year time horizon for them contemplating and discovering what is true for themselves. Not, believe what Leo said in a video for the rest of their lives. At this point as a student of Leo and the information age as a whole it's just so glaringly obvious that any one source is just way to limited. 

You gotta put in thousands of hours into figuring out things for yourself in the end. 

◭"89"

4 minutes ago, fi1ghtclub said:

No.  I joke around but I have never made a mockery of this work.  If you feel that i have please point that out and maybe I will have another look - because perhaps I have.  But waking up to God is serious business.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

No.  I joke around but I have never made a mockery of this work.  If you feel that i have please point that out and maybe I will have another look - because perhaps I have.  But waking up to God is serious business.  

I think by shoving the absolute truth, in this specific domain where we're trying to figure out what the relative truth of the matter is, it amounts to nothing but mockery of that.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

No you are doing it unintentionally because your ability to speak to humans in this human domain is cripplingly poor, such that you will just turn everyone else away, as you are borderline satire, Im just trying to help you see this

Just now, wildflower said:

No you are doing it unintentionally because your ability to speak to humans in this human domain is cripplingly poor, such that you will just turn everyone else away, as you are borderline satire, Im just trying to help you see this

Actually I think non-duality threatens you deeply - as it should.  But open your mind fully.  Or don't.  I really don't care.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Leo has flaws like the rest of us.but he would not admit it because it would destroy his newbie followers.he has no job and depend on us for his food .so he has that bias.@johnlocke18 .regardless he is a good person and is one of the very few self help gurus who are not corrupt  .if u r serious with selfhelp u would already knew this.

Quick recap - the video really wasn’t about Leo, it was about the utterly insane personality cult around him, and a quick read through the comments from these so called “moderators” illustrates my point perfectly.

To those who took the time to engage with the point at hand, even if you might not agree - thank you. To those who blindly dismiss it - thanks for being part of my inspiration to make it ??

5 minutes ago, AdeptusPsychonautica said:

Quick recap - the video really wasn’t about Leo, it was about the utterly insane personality cult around him, and a quick read through the comments from these so called “moderators” illustrates my point perfectly.

To those who took the time to engage with the point at hand, even if you might not agree - thank you. To those who blindly dismiss it - thanks for being part of my inspiration to make it ??

Question for ya bud..

Have you ever just listened to the videos for what they are ?  I mean the older stuff back in the black shirt Leo days.  He has some real juicy stuff.  As in what is Perception?  Absolute Infinity.  Quantum mechanics debunked, etc.  Those and others  are straight up gold but if you get trapped in a critique of Leo as a person you will never ever get the nugget.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

30 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Actually I think non-duality threatens you deeply - as it should.  But open your mind fully.  Or don't.  I really don't care.

No, this is actually going to shock you. I believe that God is everything in the universe, including me and you, and I've been espousing this since my teens (over 20 years). I also believe in nonduality, and have extensive meditation and psychedelic experience... not what you was wanting to read... right?

@AdeptusPsychonautica Hey man, I kindly don't think your being fully honest with that comment. It was a pretty personal video attacking him and his followers. You literally claimed victory you, Leo 0. 

Which is fine, I don't lose sleep knowing you think we are crazy and that you dislike us. I think you read into what you wanted to see with Leos comments on the dangers of psychedelics. Leo has amazing insights, I mean. You see them when you watch his videos that aren't about psychedelics for example. It's profound shit, but maybe you don't resonate with it which is fine. 

We also generally like you too. I do at least.

We love the work Leo has created. If he didn't create the work which we find has value we wouldn't watch it. Obviously, you start to like someone who gives you a lot of value. It only makes sense.

Also, a lot of people here are very young. Don't sink to trolls level you know? Just because you like a teacher or teaching, doesn't mean you are mature yet. People are at different areas in their growth.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Question for ya bud..

Have you ever just listened to the videos for what they are ?  I mean the older stuff back in the black shirt Leo days.  He has some real juicy stuff.  As in what is Perception?  Absolute Infinity.  Quantum mechanics debunked, etc.  Those and others  are straight up gold but if you get trapped in a critique of Leo as a person you will never ever get the nugget.  

Yup, go back and watch my first video on Leo where i describe his earlier content as very interesting, and it was only when I got to the later stuff that his delusions became apparent.

Question for ya bud…

Did you actually pay attention to the words being spoken in my videos, or did you just dismiss them out of hand because you perceived them as heresy against the infallible guru? If you don’t listen to the words then you will never ever get the nugget.

@wildflower

7 minutes ago, wildflower said:

No, this is actually going to shock you. I believe that God is everything in the universe, including me and you, and I've been espousing this since my teens (over 20 years). I also believe in nonduality, and have extensive meditation and psychedelic experience... not what you was wanting to read... right?

We are all one. Don't create duality and conflict where there doesn't need to be. If you know that already, why are you arguing with yourself?

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

@wildflower

We are all one. Don't create duality and conflict where there doesn't need to be. If you know that already, why are you arguing with yourself?

Im not arguing with myself, I am showing myself how to interact with myself :)