johnlocke18

Leo, you’re denying criticisms that are true?

265 posts in this topic

@fi1ghtclub Lmao That’s why I did it back it’s just silly. I thought he would keep it going but he just stopped before he contradicted himself. 

lmao this is getting so funny and ironic.

The mod totally lost in his own point is claiming that the OP is lost in himself.

3 minutes ago, fi1ghtclub said:

Cool - but how is this relevant to what the OP posted in the first place

Do we drop all the reasoning and analysis because of what you've said?

Truth is bigger than Leo but peeps get lost in Leo for some reason

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Just hammering that other people are not real and what you see is a figment of your own imagination. Is that what everything you want reduce everything down to?

Also no one is talking about the TRUTH here.

We're talking about a very specific relative truth.

2 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@fi1ghtclub Lmao That’s why I did it back it’s just silly. I thought he would keep it going but he just stopped before he contradicted himself. 

Contradiction is a feature and not a bug It might help you to realize this.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, fi1ghtclub said:

We're talking about a very specific relative truth.

Oh yeah and what's that?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Lol you seem like a genuinely nice person, but surely just repeating for people to smoke DMT and experience infinite God verbatim on repeat gets boring? And at some point counter productive to any other type of conversation? The answer to every single possible conversational thread or topic, can not just be to smoke DMT and realize God conciousness? 

Oh yeah and what's that?

That which is being discussed here before you came in with your highest TRUTH and started shoving it here lol

1 minute ago, wildflower said:

Lol you seem like a genuinely nice person, but surely just repeating for people to smoke DMT and experience infinite God verbatim on repeat gets boring? And at some point counter productive to any other type of conversation? The answer to every single possible conversational thread or topic, can not just be to smoke DMT and realize God conciousness? 

So why the fuck are you guys here..like really? Oh and by the way I only leveraged meditation.  I have never touched psychedelics 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

The information here is more nuanced and complex than Adeptus made it out to be. He really made a hit piece given his own biases in my opinion. Leo made true, general statements about the dangers of psychedelics. Adeptus took what Leo was saying as proof of his delusion. As if all his insights were delusional. Leo shares a lot of pretty beautiful insights in his 'experiments in consciousness' videos that really inspired and healed me.

Spiritual powers are real, you can develop them if you put in years of practice. Go to a few tantra festivals and you will see... Would you like an infinite orgasm? Find a Tantric priest/ priestess lol. Blew my mind the first time. 

Scientists, average people are wrong all the time. Being wrong, self correcting is part of the process. Leo shared he was experimenting with something, sharing his process and it didn't work out the way he thought it would. Leo is young, he can still develop this stuff through Qigong or other practices. 

The confusion around what is real, what is not real is literally what we are all doing here in part. We are exploring the frontiers of truth. Expect mistakes, expect conflict, expect inflated egos and mistakes. But, persist. It'll be worth it. 

Everyone wins here when the truth is actually revealed, I think. You can't believe anyone but decide for yourself... Because, you are God. There is no one else to turn to. 

We can explore truth, mystisim, science etc without attacking one another.

There are 10's of thousands of listeners and millions over the years. To blame Leo for someone death I think is not fair.

However, I think there is more we can do to ensure we all stay grounded, avoid dangerous ideal and cult ideologies. 

Become your own soverign person, stop giving your power to others. Learn from as many sources as possible, leave no stone unturned. 

All information is incomplete.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

So why the fuck are you guys here..like really? Oh and by the way I only leveraged meditation.  I have never touched psychedelics 

Because we are humans being human, we are being social and talking about topics that we find interesting in a social way

Just now, wildflower said:

Because we are humans being human, we are being social and talking about topics that we find interesting in a social way

How dare you talk about anything social or anything less than the highest TRUTH?

I'm you, you're me.

This is all imagination. GET THIS OR GTFO!

Just now, fi1ghtclub said:

How dare you talk about anything social or anything less than the highest TRUTH?

I'm you, you're me.

This is all imagination. GET THIS OR GTFO!

Haha.. when you get bored someday with Playstation 5 or Netflix- Truth will be waiting for ya

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Haha.. when you get bored someday with Playstation 5 or Netflix- Truth will be waiting for ya

Look in the mirror and repeat with me.

I AM THE HIGHEST TRUTH
I AM THE HIGHEST TRUTH

@Inliytened1 It's good. I think this thread is turning into a waste of time. It's like speaking to a shrub.

You don't need to pursue truth, or find it interesting if you don't like it. 

But, exploring relative vs absolute truth, society, science, mystiscm, life purpose, systems thinking, etc is my jam. 

I guess when what you know takes hours to explain people who haven't actually listened to you will just shit on you. 

I remember a teacher asking me "would you like to be the smartest person in the world, but you could never share what you know with anyone?" I am starting to see that is the case for most geniuses in our society. 

A fool can't see the value in what you are trying to share with people. 

This really isn't about Ego folks. Just, explore reality how you would like to. You don't need to be here. There is other fun stuff in life to explore. But, Truth is a fun and meaningful pursuit for a lot of us on the forum. It's not about Leo, but what become deep thinkings and powerful creators who are deeply loving and conscious can do for the world. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Inliytened1 It's good. I think this thread is turning into a waste of time. It's like speaking to a shrub.

At least they are here right?  But a key point here is awakening is not mandatory.  God can keep itself asleep for an eternity and there will be no issues with that.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

When one day you realize your are stuck in this finite incarnation in the material world until death, and you want some friends to talk about dealing with this, and other topics that interest you, in a friendly supportive way. We will all be waiting for ya ;)

1 minute ago, wildflower said:

When one day you realize your are stuck in this finite incarnation in the material world until death, and you want some friends to talk about dealing with this, and other topics that interest you, in a friendly supportive way. We will all be waiting for ya ;)

And you will also realize why I created you then @Inliytened1

2 minutes ago, wildflower said:

Welcome to a forum where we discuss this stuff. 

But, please be polite. Take a breathing and come back.

@fi1ghtclub You too. Humble yourself. Sarcastic attacks aren't necessary or going to get us anywhere.

I think we can ask questions respectfully.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

At least they are here right?  But a key point here is awakening is not mandatory.  God can keep itself asleep for an eternity and there will be no issues with that.

Why do you not awaken yourself before continually preaching and scolding everyone else? Have you considered that option?

Literally if you awakened, we all do..... you're acting insane