johnlocke18

Leo, you’re denying criticisms that are true?

265 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1 He said he stuck with what he said about being groomed by the universe and that’s what I’m trying to point out. He’s just a dude. You’re agreeing now and acting like you came to that conclusion yourself. Oh so you’re going to just prove my point then that you’re silencing anyone that questions him? 

2 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Inliytened1 He said he stuck with what he said about being groomed by the universe and that’s what I’m trying to point out. He’s just a dude. You’re agreeing now and acting like you came to that conclusion yourself. Oh so you’re going to just prove my point then that you’re silencing anyone that questions him? 

No I'm wondering why the fuck you are focusing on him.  You got an answer?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 The whole damn thread is me pointing out he’s just a dude and criticizing genuine problems, now you’re making it out like Im comparing myself then going to lock it. You’re basically agreeing with what I’m saying and then calling it stupidity. And then running away instead of either addressing my points or ADMITTING YOU AGREE. 

Just now, johnlocke18 said:

@Inliytened1 The whole damn thread is me pointing out he’s just a dude and criticizing genuine problems, now you’re making it out like Im comparing myself then going to lock it. You’re basically agreeing with what I’m saying and then calling it stupidity. And then running away instead of either addressing my points or ADMITTING YOU AGREE. 

Answer my question.  Why are you obsessed with Leo?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Thats all I’ve been talking about. Because he’s caused a lot of problems by his outrageous claims. You’re going in circles now. 

Just now, johnlocke18 said:

@Inliytened1 Thats all I’ve been talking about. Because he’s caused a lot of problems by his outrageous claims. You’re going in circles now. 

Dude look at the teachings and not the teacher.  I will tell you the same thing I told @Adeptus.  If you want to experience God then have an open mind and stop worrying about other people.  Ultimately other people are your fucking imagination.  You fucking know this and I know you know this or you wouldn't have bothered to sign up for this forum. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@johnlocke18 Don’t twist it and say I’m obsessed with him. He’s caused problems with his claims and no one says anything. So I’m one of the people that do. And you just assume I’m doing it because I’m obsessed while you’re a moderator on a website he runs. 

@johnlocke18 got ya. 

IMO Leo should be proud that the people who consume his material are critical and skeptical and speak up when they feel like something is cult-like. 

Instead, I mostly see shaming, gaslighting and patronizing. 

One thing is true though: debates like these don't tend to lead to anything positive or productive. 

I understand that trolling should be moderated or censored, but expressing your opinion respectfully shouldn't be. If it is censored, it proves that the people running this place aren't as open-minded as they claim.

We are all being groomed by the universe, so nothing crazy about that. Essentially he posted raw videos after experimenting hardcore with psychedelics, so you can cut him some slack. I've had crazy perspectives (hardcore solipsism, all alone, need to awaken for the whole universe) after I've done a lot of psychedelics continuously (did ketamine everyday for 5 months) and contemplation/meditation. But that all change when you go sober.

Obviously Leo could be more humble, easier to speak to and get along with (he's quite prickly on the forums), but I guess no ones perfect. He seems nice and friendly on some of his videos

The biggest issue is the community on this forums, the solipsistic God rhetoric is scary at times

@Inliytened1 Why do you assume I’m doing this for me? I’m doing it for the people suffering because they’re frustrated none of his claims come true. Because THEY are obsessed with him. You’re making assumptions and you know it. 

@johnlocke18 I understand your frustrations that there’s some things Leo has said in his videos that aren’t being acknowledged here. I’ll give an example just so everyone can understand why he’s still critiquing 

In his Outrageous Experiments in Consciousness video, Leo mentioned all sorts of things that Unconditional Love is willing to experience from 1:36:50 - 1:37:20. One of them was, “are you willing to put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger?” 

Now I understand that what Leo meant was, infinite consciousness is willing to undergo that and love that but still… you must see how that can be used as an explicit justification for spiritual suicide as a practice of unbiased love. Not saying I agree with that interpretation. But to say there’s nothing there that could lead one to suicide is irresponsible. 

That’s why the OP’s frustrated. Nobody’s acknowledging statements as explicit as the one I just mentioned. Now I’ll give Leo the benefit of the doubt. He’s super-busy and makes long videos. So maybe, just maybe he’s forgotten making such statements or maybe he doesn’t see how explicit they are 

I’m not telling Leo to change his teachings but these are just some things present within them that lead to these kinds of critiques. But look… if everyone thinks that such criticism is a distraction to the work on this forum, then I’ll offer my services. Just give me a role to answer to these criticisms so that they’re not distracting everyone. I’ve handled tons of situations like this already, if this is deemed necessary. Not asking for that role, just offering it if it helps

@wildflower I mean he said it like he was in a special way though. For healing. And now he’s saying he didn’t. 

4 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Inliytened1 Why do you assume I’m doing this for me? I’m doing it for the people suffering because they’re frustrated none of his claims come true. Because THEY are obsessed with him. You’re making assumptions and you know it. 

That's all in your imagination.  All of it.  There are no they- the they are simply being created within your own mind.  If you took a step back and realized this you would fucking drop to the floor in convulsions.  I didn't make this up.  I am you.  You just wanna stay in the dream.  So you do.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 By that logic then you’re not real and whatever I say is right because I imagine it to be and you’re wrong. That’s literally what you’re doing now. 

@Inliytened1 It is all real. It’s not just my imagination. There are more than one experiencers simultaneously. Because I created it all. You see how going to these teachings in an argument is absurd? 

1 minute ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Inliytened1 By that logic then you’re not real and whatever I say is right because I imagine it to be and you’re wrong. That’s literally what you’re doing now. 

Now you are getting it.  I'm just some dude spitting the highest Truth to you.   And if you became directly conscious of it you would die.  There would be no you, or they.  There would only be Infinity 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Then let me criticize Leo since you’re not real. Whatever I say is right. Whatever you say is wrong. It all really happened so it’s not just my imagination. I created all of it. 

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Now you are getting it.  I'm just some dude spitting the highest Truth to you.   And if you became directly conscious of it you would die.  There would be no you, or they.  There would only be Infinity 

Cool - but how is this relevant to what the OP posted in the first place

Do we drop all the reasoning and analysis because of what you've said?

@Inliytened1 But seriously man just let me talk to leo this forum is open to discussion and I want him to consider my criticism. That’s my goal. This is just getting silly at this point. 

1 hour ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Inliytened1 Then let me criticize Leo since you’re not real. Whatever I say is right. Whatever you say is wrong. It all really happened so it’s not just my imagination. I created all of it. 

If you wanna get lost in that so be it.  My hope here is to hopefully point some individuals towards finding Truth for themselves.   However, I am also conscious that this is something I am imagining as God.  I am creating you and other people because I am alone as God 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.