johnlocke18

Leo, you’re denying criticisms that are true?

265 posts in this topic

In a recent video you said that having a strong trip and thinking you have healing powers and a few other things is delusional and a problem. A year ago you did exactly that and a youtuber recently pointed this out and gave evidence. You then denied that you were talking about your self and still stick to what you said, so you really are implying if anyone but you does it it’s delusional. I looked at his criticisms and he points out things that you actually say and do, which are true criticisms with evidence. You then cherry picked things like him saying you claimed to be a messiah (which you did imply saying the universe is grooming you), and then made it out like he was full on slandering you and trying to get views off you. Maybe he was getting views, (which isn’t different than you criticizing Jordan Peterson) but his criticisms all have evidence, you called him something of a ranting child, but you’re the one who did that just because he pointed out things you actually did, that has genuinely caused people problems, even a suicide. You also put words in his mouth when he says multiple times you’re not a  cult leader, but your followers make you look like one. You do this every time someone criticizes you and you never consider anything people tell you, and then you accuse them of doing everything you do while deflecting, even after you do damage. You’re a hypocrite who can’t take an ounce of criticism but dishes it out. 

Haha here comes the adeptus squad watch out ??

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Adamq8 When did I say I followed him? I literally just found him and agreed with what he said because he gave video evidence. You’re no different than calling someone a Biden supporter because they criticized trump. You just gave evidence of the cult claims. This mob like mentality is personally why I stopped following Leo closely. Why not address what I said instead of making assumptions? A guy recently said he’s considering suicide on a post and even after an actual suicide you guys still take criticisms lightly. 

Edited by johnlocke18

Dude! Do you even grasp how it feels to be in public? And teach, and people relying on you at a vibrational level? It can turn you nuts even if you are awakened. 

This bs of i'm untouchable because i'm God is soon a slap in the face per example, if the media has the eyes on you, or an entire country. 

So, dear humans, there are things out there, and situations in life, that only those who have been there know what the hell i'm talking about now. 

I'm not defending Leo, i don't agree with many things he says, but one thing we have in common, wich is being in the focus of many people. Being the focus of the masses, only by that principle i should get paid, hahahaha. 

Singer

14™

44 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Adamq8 When did I say I followed him? I literally just found him and agreed with what he said because he gave video evidence. You’re no different than calling someone a Biden supporter because they criticized trump. You just gave evidence of the cult claims. This mob like mentality is personally why I stopped following Leo closely. Why not address what I said instead of making assumptions? A guy recently said he’s considering suicide on a post and even after an actual suicide you guys still take criticisms lightly. 

How about this, be silent and meditate and shut off that thinking mind of "yours".

It does work like magic ?

The storys the mind spins is easily seen through if one just remains silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@johnlocke18 You and Adeptus are misquoting Leo and misinterpreting his words.

Leo didn't claim to have superpowers, at least I didn't see him claiming that while he is sober (P.S. I haven't been following the recent videos, so I'm not up to date on his views or what he says). He said paranormal phenomenon are an interesting possibility that may become available with further psychedelic exploration. However, I've seen him once claiming that he's omniscient and capable of telepathy among other things in one of his live trip videos. So, that's probably what he's warning about recently. And he's rather warning about those delusions from the sober state implying that you may experience such things during psychedelic trips. The real question remains whether you can still experience them in your ordinary sober state, because if you can, then they're not delusions anymore and therefore they're reality. See, the thing is that Leo is open to that possibility, while Adeptus is completely closed off to it. That's the nuance he and you are missing. (Just my interpretation, though. Leo might have other views)

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Adamq8 I thought as a moderator, it was your duty to be making sure that everyone’s having a healthy and open discussion.

So why are most of the mods laughing at criticisms of Leo…

51 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

Haha here comes the adeptus squad watch out ??

and telling people to keep quiet about them? This forum’s just getting more toxic, in my opinion 

9 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

@Adamq8 I thought as a moderator, it was your duty to be making sure that everyone’s having a healthy and open discussion.

So why are most of the mods laughing at criticisms of Leo…

and telling people to keep quiet about them? This forum’s just getting more toxic, in my opinion 

If one must take everything so serious it is about time to open up to the fantastic thing we are here experiencing and to INVESTIGATE THE MIND.

It is funny how a mind of someone can twist and turn everything on anothers words, and who's responsebility is that really?

It is in the eye of the beholder.

And it was in no means meant as a disrespectful thing but if the case is that the OP intuited it as such, im sorry and that was not my intention.

Some discussions is not healthy and you of all people should know that too imo.

This place here is in my opinion a serious place for serious seekers looking to end suffering and grow, when has an discussion heated like this ever yielded positive changes honestly and how does it help?

Also i see it a bit funny people commenting on Adeptus youtube about this forum and have zero insight into how it might be and then someone does a forum post with the words sounding extremely like the ones Adeptus speaks about.

Sometimes all you can do is smile and move on!

And also siddhis is not a new phenomena only Leo is claiming.

There is alot more to the nature of mind then it is currently understood in scientific materialism.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Adamq8 Sure and if someone attacks my family I’ll just shut off my mind and let it happen since nothing is real. As a matter of fact, you shouldn’t be on here commenting. Just be quiet and meditate and let me say whatever I want. You’re delusional for interacting with me because I’m not real. 

@Adamq8 Thinks for giving loads of evidence that this runs like a cult lmao “just be a good boy and meditate and don’t question anything” lmao this is ridiculous 

Spiritual healing and paranormal powers are real things.

I don't claim to have them, rather I was exploring and experimenting with how they work. That is all. Adeptus heard that and jumped all over it like a chlidish skeptic who has no clue how these things work.

When I share my deepest insights from my psychedelic reaearch that is a raw reporting of things I have been experimenting with. My work is very experimental. If you wish to understand such things then do your own experiments.

The denial and debunking of the paranormal is the delusion.

I make no exceptions for myself when it comes to self-deception. Self-deception is always possible for all people, myself included. My work is about making people aware of the potential for self-deception. If you actually study my body of work you would know this has been a consistent theme throughout all my work. Nothing new here at all.

When I say that it's possible to deceive oneself with psychedelics that does not mean everyone but me is deceived. It is just a pointing out of potential dangers and traps.

Again, you are making this about me when it really has nothing to do with me. It's just general advice. If I warn you that you could kill someone with dynamite that does not mean I have killed someone with dynamite nor does it mean that you will necessarily kill someone with dynamite, nor does it mean that I could never kill someone with dynamite. All of those are wrong conclusions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Adamq8 Sure and if someone attacks my family I’ll just shut off my mind and let it happen since nothing is real. As a matter of fact, you shouldn’t be on here commenting. Just be quiet and meditate and let me say whatever I want. You’re delusional for interacting with me because I’m not real. 

When has this been an attack on your family?

This is an internet forum dude and it is totally out of context.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Gesundheit2 No we’re not. He said he’s being groomed by the universe. He said he expedited telepathy. He said he CAN heal people. Not that it’s just a possibility. There’s video evidence of all of these criticisms and he gave it. 

1 minute ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Adamq8 Thinks for giving loads of evidence that this runs like a cult lmao “just be a good boy and meditate and don’t question anything” lmao this is ridiculous 

Like I said, the mind twist and turns everything to its own advantage and makes up storys, you will always find evidence for whatever you are believing in.

I told you to meditate and if that is a cult behaviour then im guilty as charged ??

- Pseudo-dionysius 

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Spiritual healing and paranormal powers are real things.

I don't claim to have them, rather I was exploring and experimenting with how they work. That is all. Adeptus heard that and jumped all over like a chlidish skeptic who has no clue how these things work.

When I share my deepest insights from my psychedelic reaearch that is a raw reporting of things I have been experimenting with. My work is very experimental. If you wish to understand such things then do your own experiments.

Excellent.  Yes, healing is possible.  The tricky part about healing is that there is no one to say you are healed.   You are imagining this entire world, so It is entirely plausible for you to have the ability to heal yourself in it.  Actually, you gave yourself that ability.  But at the same time when you are healing you will not be patting yourself on the back afterwards, you'll just be OK.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Adamq8 I was giving a hypothetical example Of how ridiculous what you’re saying is. I said IF anyone attacked them. And no ones mind is twisting things but you guys. He said this stuff On video and people do talk about and have committed suicide on here. 

Edited by johnlocke18

@Leo Gura You 100 percent said you were being groomed by the universe and experienced telepathy. And he does have a point your followers make you look bad. Just look at what the Adam dude is saying. He’s literally playing mind games trying to make me look bad just because I criticized you. He accused me of being a follower and told me to be quiet and meditate as if I can’t have an opinion which you made this forum open for discussion. Even one of your other followers called him out on it. 

@Adamq8 Ironically you’re the one taking things out of context. You told me to mediate as a way to shut me up you literally just made another member other than me reconsider how this forum runs. 

Just now, johnlocke18 said:

@Adamq8 I was giving a hypothetical example Of how ridiculous what you’re saying is. I said IF anyone attacked them. And no ones mind is twisting things but you guys. He said this stuff On video and people do talk about and have committed suicide on here. 

It was an extremely poor example and has nothing to do with family in danger, look at the context and what this is about.

Im not twisting anything, i gave you a genuine advice to pick up meditation, if you dont want to trust me on it, then look up the science on it.

And what does suicide has anything to do with healing and paranormal phenomena?

Suicide is always tragic but to put the blame on someone you should put blame on the world for it is thousands of people commiting suicide because society is a bit fucked up.

And meditation is truly a skill that everyone should develop IMHO.

If I somehow offended you im sorry.

Perhaps my first response was wrong and I can understand that, but to make claims that it is evidence for cultish behaviour for recommending meditation, then you should perhaps contemplate why your mind quickly goes to "cult" because you heard it somewhere?

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Adamq8 Now you’re changing your tone because I pointed out you’re making lightly of all of this and taking what I’m saying out of context as an attack, then denying what you were doing. All of this gaslighting sets an bad example for Leo.