Blackhawk

If enlightenment is the truth, then why is it so damn difficult to get enlightened?

204 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, James12345 said:

??? if everything is nothing, what is everything? ??? 

Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing. 

And what's holding onto nothing?

13 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing. 

And what's holding onto nothing?

Real question is who is holding onto nothing? Or who is just being? 

32 minutes ago, James12345 said:

Real question is who is holding onto nothing? Or who is just being? 

Sure, if that's what you prefer.

25 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Sure, if that's what you prefer.

You are already what you are. How can you hold it, You are already being You.  

Enlightenment seems difficult because the ego is not in the business of dropping anything, it hoards its collection of so-called spiritual knowledge/experience and defends it like a guard dog.  

It thinks by dropping, it will lose its progress on the so-called spiritual path.

Enlightenment is the ultimate threat to the ego and simultaneously the freedom longed for.

It will fight tooth and nail to have its cake and eat it too. It wants to be there to reap the benefits of what it believes enlightenment entails.

But this is impossible because Enlightenment is the end of the individual which believes it can acquire or have it.

The constant seeking only perpetuates the belief that there's something to find something to acquire something to be realized something to be embodied.

"The ego says seek but do not find"

- A Course In Miracles

Enlightenment reveals the absurdity of constantly running on the hamster wheel searching for a better experience in the future. 

It throws out the baby with the bathwater, smashes the bathtub and burns the house down.

It reveals the freedom that was always the case but just didn't seem to be. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

You are already what you are. How can you hold it, You are already being You.  

And what are you?

Suffering is real, as long as you believe too much in it. Is the truth.

Singer

14™

19 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

So everything but thinking. ☺

But unfortunately there is no such a thing as thinking ☺️☺️ Thats what the illusion is?

@Blackhawk enlightenment is your religion. you can't live without it, it's a life time commitment, not something you pursue or accomplish and sit. the thing is you have to be humble and wait God Time to be in effect. enlightenment couldn't be accomplished only in psychedelics but enlightenment occur in infinite ways. psychedelics is one way from many methods. consider these methods and other 

1. praying 

2. meditations 

3. tantra 

4. affirmation, mantra 

5. liturgy 

6. Holy communion

7. bapstism 

8. Salat 

9. Reading 

10. contemplations 

11. sport, etc 

But unfortunately there is no such a thing as thinking ☺️☺️ Thats what the illusion is?

I'm just using the words you are using. ? Thinking implies that there is a thinker which is a duality. But words are just words. I know what you meant by the word "thinking".

So your definition of thought is basically: duality / experience / imagining separation / I am ___ / separation beliefs / “my inner world,” etc, correct? For some, that may not be immediately what they assume you mean.

11 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

I'm just using the words you are using. ? Thinking implies that there is a thinker which is a duality. But words are just words. I know what you meant by the word "thinking".

☺️The thing is how do you know these are words or we are understanding each other? If we called these as words that means is the thinker created words with naming and labeling as itself, which is thinker, which is duality. So if we say these are words, that comes from thinking which is duality. Including naming and labeling the “thinking”. 

13 minutes ago, The0Self said:

So your definition of thought is basically: duality / experience / imagining separation / I am ___ / separation beliefs / “my inner world,” etc, correct? For some, that may not be immediately what they assume you mean.

Yes. You are right. Anything comes with learning. Birth, death, universe, enlightenment, experience, perception, thinking, talking whatever you call it.

19 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

I don't know how to do it.

If being free from thought feels colorful, good, and liberating, then the next step is to develop the spiritual discipline to remain present, without being pulled into the undercurrent of your conditioned mind.

It is not for spiritual slackers, but for people willing to put in the work. Good news is that it becomes self-perpetuating, as you begin to realize the results. No different from working out at the gym. It takes a lot of discipline in the beginning, but as you start leaning out and building muscle, there is a mind shift. You actually look forward to working out, because you see the benefits.

How do you work out spiritually? Commit yourself to the practice of meditation, and do it every day, no matter what. Especially on days when you don't feel like meditating, do it anyway. The quality of the meditation session is far less important than doing it consistently and sincerely.

I highly recommend reading, and practicing, the principles in The Mind Illuminated, by John Yates.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 hours ago, James12345 said:

☺️The thing is how do you know these are words or we are understanding each other? If we called these as words that means is the thinker created words with naming and labeling as itself, which is thinker, which is duality. So if we say these are words, that comes from thinking which is duality. Including naming and labeling the “thinking”. 

The thinker is a thought and after realizing the absolute the belief that one is the thinker falls away. 

Thought begin to recontextualize when realization happens wouldn't you say?

Edited by WelcometoReality

10 hours ago, James12345 said:

@Adamq8 @Breakingthewall @Inliytened1 If you guys think that we are having a conversation now, talking. So called mind hasn’t transcended. Whatever you are doing is identical. Because nothing is happening. If you dont name and label whatever you are doing, nothing will be left as now. So called mind has to be transcended, which is realization of there is no such a thing as thought. Now is before birth. Emptiness, nothingness or beingness. Whatever you are doing, if you dont think its being Now. 

All wrong-doing arises because of mind. If mind is transformed can wrong-doing remain

Buddha

First was THOUGHT. 

Singer

14™

Thought is what we call chaos, goes infinite in the mind of God wich is everything, infinite potential and ideal. 

Human beings are able to work with thought, as a receptor and experiencer. Thought is of nobody, as at the same time is everybody and everywhere. 

Singer

14™

There is an organ in the human body wich has literally nothingness in it, it has Vacuum space. And that is the pineal gland, being the reason one can experience literally nothing, beyond thing. Wich is thought. 

Singer

14™