WaterDroplet--00

Getting Over Vaccine Paranoia

60 posts in this topic

@hamedsf No that's being open minded actually. 1 year of spiritual practice on your own self probably will grow you more than 1000 years of studying this kind of theories. And actually most of this theories are unfortunatly rooted in resentment, envy, guilt and regret. You first get into non-acceptance, then you become hateful, then resentful, then you interpret something and a conspiracy theory is born.

13 hours ago, AminB501 said:

@hamedsf No that's being open minded actually. 1 year of spiritual practice on your own self probably will grow you more than 1000 years of studying this kind of theories. And actually most of this theories are unfortunatly rooted in resentment, envy, guilt and regret. You first get into non-acceptance, then you become hateful, then resentful, then you interpret something and a conspiracy theory is born.

Thanks for your comment, though I'll disregard yours immediately for sure.

Edited by hamedsf

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

90% of ICU hospitalizations in Israel are people that are fully vaccinated. And only 60% fully vaccinated. What does that tell you?

Similar data from research done in Massachusetts. "CDC study shows 74% of people infected in Massachusetts Covid outbreak were fully vaccinated."

@AminB501 of course, dude/ whatever it is, it is still better than that thought produced by brainwashing machine! 

4 hours ago, hamedsf said:

@AminB501 of course, dude/ whatever it is, it is still better than that thought produced by brainwashing machine! 

do you even have a license to wash?

4 hours ago, hamedsf said:

@hamedsf do you not see the irony here

6 minutes ago, mememe said:

do you even have a license to wash?

I have a license to brainfuck!

@WaterDroplet--00 My dad is similar. I keep my distance, even if it's your parents it doesn't serve you to spend too much time with them. What they are doing is ignorant and selfish. 

Aaron Abke, Conscious vitality, don’t trust germ theory xD 

@hamedsf @something_else I see the irony, the man is begging for open-mindedness from others while he has become an ideologist, and he doesn't open his mind to what other says. And it's in a forum about spirituality while denying to do spiritual work to see if his deeply held beliefs have any reality to them.

Edited by AminB501

@AminB501 I don't need others to be open-minded, I say who claims radical open-mindedness should be already open-minded.

I never claimed that I'm an open-minded person or never preached people about it. you are free to do whatever the fuck you wanna do. you might as well do so much open-mindedness exercises till your brain breaks open! 

some of you people have made mainstream science your new religion! congratulations! 

and the beautiful thing about science is that it never stays the same, so you gotta change your religion every other year (chuckling)  

On 8/10/2021 at 11:59 AM, hamedsf said:

I'm a man who tells what in his mind straightforward, not a hypocrite for getting approval. 

You see hamed, you take pride in this the wrong way:

First mistake, your mind seems blunt, so being non-appoval focused is anything but constructive with you.

Second, you kinda are not. If you were non approval focused you would drop that tough man and go and be vulnerable and sensitive. Pick up some flowers and have some gay love.

Edited by Windappreciator

Open-mindedness is only good when it's regarding things that Leo allows himself to be open-minded about. 

On 11/08/2021 at 11:06 PM, TDLH said:

First of all, there is no right or wrong!

You create your own reality by choosing which thoughts, ideas, mind images, beliefs, and emotions to focus on, attach to, and spend your energy.

People that live in fear, playing the victim, thrive on conspiracy theories, entangled themselves in abusive behaviours, addictions, and believe that the majority of humans on the planet are evil, will always attract these aspects into there life.  They choose to create this reality with like minded individuals and groups. They will continue to cling to this dream reality that they have created at all cost.  There is nothing you can say or do to convince them otherwise, unless they personally choose to expand their perspective on higher gradations of awareness and consciousness.  They are the only ones that can open their own minds to other dream spaces within the collective human mind and beyond.  It's their journey. Again, there is no right or wrong!

The trick is to let go of what others say and do. Don't compare yourself with others. Don't seek attention and recognition from others. Don't seek self importance. Don't play the victim, Don't give energy to your PAST STORY of who you think you are. Let go of you identification, etc., That’s what shadow work and the path to enlightenment is all about!

Now don’t get me wrong, there are many Human collective aspects, factors and stimuli that will have influenced you and I to take a path under the umbrella of Fear. Just like there are many collective aspects, factors and stimuli that will have influenced you and I towards the path of Love. That’s all part of the Human experience. 

So, the question you should be asking yourself is; “WHAT KIND OF REALITY DO YOU WANT TO CREATE FOR YOURSELF WITHIN THE HUMAN COLLECTIVE DREAM WORLD?”

Do you want to live in fear? Or do you want to live in Love?

Don’t let your parents, religion, the education system, government, science, gurus, me, tell you what is right and wrong, or how to create your reality! Listen to the internal higher mind that you are!

The real teacher is within!

Don't give your power and energy away to the outside world.  It’s an illusion!

You are what your mind, thoughts, beliefs and emotions attach and cling to.

Having said that, we are all limited psychic personalities within a collective Human mind experience, which means we do have to play within the rules and laws of this particular dream world.  

From a Meta perspective, we are limited focused beings within a “purposely created” imagined bubble of limited consciousness, which is within a more expanded imagined “purposely created” bubble of consciousness, which is within a much greater expanded imagined “purposely created” bubble of consciousness.   Lol…..

PS: you are exactly where you need to be!  You are doing great!   Work on removing your thoughts of judgement and work towards seeing yourself and the world with compassion and humour.  See your life and all the ups and downs as a wonderful experience!

Just sharing a few thoughts, ideas and beliefs!

:) Thankyou heaps for replying. I appreciate the insights!

I'm curious, is this considered a conspiracy theory?

1. There is no sweeping consensus from scientists and experts and so why is it being presented as such. With any complex issue, if we were pro science, it would be essential that we examine and question from all angles and yet this is clearly not being supported or encouraged. 

2. The PCR test was not designed to tell you whether a virus is infectious or not and so to focus on "cases", this is very misleading.

Example: 

https://cormandrostenreview.com/report/

"3. The test cannot discriminate between the whole virus and viral fragments. Therefore, the test cannot be used as a diagnostic for intact (infectious) viruses, making the test unsuitable as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus and make inferences about the presence of an infection."

3. If the v is so dangerous then why are we not utilizing all tools at our disposal? Here's a good exmaple of how the use of repurposed drugs is being irrationally disregarded: https://www.bitchute.com/video/1kwREpyVZiQv/ Note this is a reporter who left fox news and exposed it for what it is. 

Should I elaborate more? there's many other examples I can point to which show that the over reaching governmental control is not about your safety. 

Edited by Johnny Galt

I'm gonna start banning people who keep throwing fuel on the conspiracy fire.

Tread carefully.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.