WaterDroplet--00

Getting Over Vaccine Paranoia

60 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Be soveriegn. Respect your own authority. Honor your own wisdom. Do not let the paranoia of others worm into your mind.

The thing is as well, because they are my parents their traditional role throughout raising children was to be the central authority, I guess that's why it's proving to be difficult to break through this pattern. Also thankyou, I will keep thinking about these comments. 

8 hours ago, aurum said:

Breathwork is the absolute fastest thing I know. Works every single time. In ~30 seconds you can be in a completely different state.

Your situation is a good lesson for how real devilry takes place. It isn’t necessarily some outside dark forces that are attempting to get us. Devilry can be your parents, in their distorted love, trying to fill with you anti-vaccine conspiracies. So wrapped up in their own fear that they may end up hurting others.

I have done some different kinds of breathwork on and off over the past couple of years, is there anything technique wise that you would recommend?

2 hours ago, Dazgwny said:

I personally am of the view anti vaxers are seriously deluded. 

From experience, It's safe to say that this is a fairly accurate judgement.  It never seems to be simple 'anti' there's always a whole hoard of other stories about the situation. It's like you can't be anti-vax on its own merit, there's always a conspiracy or a deeply demented agenda that you have to subscribe to in addition for it to make sense. 

1 hour ago, WaterDroplet--00 said:

I have done some different kinds of breathwork on and off over the past couple of years, is there anything technique wise that you would recommend?

I’ve also tried a bunch. I can’t really say which the best one, they all seem good to me. And of course every teacher says their breathwork practice is the best.

I’d say find one that you’ll be consistent with and resonates with you. That’s likely the most important factor.

@WaterDroplet--00To start off I am not an anti-vaxxer, I am more pro choice individual. I am sure you are a bright person assuming you are on this enlightment forum. I am sure you are capable of doing research on your own and not listening to pro or against. You should read pro and con, both from legit sources and not from blogs. There are very good scientific sources available on both spectrum and then make your own conclusion. Doing something out of ego or proving someone wrong is a bit childish, cause that is what seems to happen to you. But on the other hand I am a strong believer that people have the right to do to their bodies whatever they want and even if you want to die you have that right too, as long as no one does it for you or for anyone else. Hope that was helpful and hopeful.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am gonna start insta-banning people here who post any kind of "elites controlling the world" conspiracy theories. If you have such views you should leave here now.

@Leo Gura oh my lord! we forgot that you have a few episodes about open-mindedness! where did they go? out of window? this much of your sensitivity towards this topic makes me doubt about your personality and your intentions. 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

3 hours ago, hamedsf said:

@Leo Gura oh my lord! we forgot that you have a few episodes about open-mindedness! where did they go? out of window? this much of your sensitivity towards this topic makes me doubt about your personality and your intentions. 

Speaking of 'out of window', do you also believe that you can fly if you jump out of one? Willing to try it? No? So closed minded. Unacceptable.

*sarcasm*

Edited by something_else

1 hour ago, something_else said:

Speaking of 'out of window', do you also believe that you can fly if you jump out of one? Willing to try it? No? So closed minded. Unacceptable.

*sarcasm*

I'm curious to know that are a paid attorney for him? 

your opinion is as stable as a piece of cloud. at least it's what I've witnessed in this thread. 

I'm a man who tells what in his mind straightforward, not a hypocrite for getting approval. 

Edited by hamedsf

35 minutes ago, hamedsf said:

I'm curious to know that are a paid attorney for him? 

You'll have to elaborate here because I have no idea what you mean

your opinion is as stable as a piece of cloud. at least it's what I've witnessed in this thread. 

I'm a man who tells what in his mind straightforward, not a hypocrite for getting approval. 

I respect you for that. Unfortunately what you're claiming can hurt people. When asked to justify it you claim you have some evidence but can't be bothered sharing. And then you blame others for not being open minded towards your idea. 

6 hours ago, hamedsf said:

It's funny, why does it matter what Leo's 'personality' or 'intentions' are? Wouldn't you be more inclined to be asking how can open-mindedness and the de-platforming of certain belief systems or ideologies coincide together without being contradictory?

Might it be a possibility that certain perspectives require you to be close minded to aspects of reality in order to subscribe to them, and therefore adopting those perspectives, or at least representing them as being just as high quality as any other perspective is close minded? 

For example, you might think that it is close minded to say that 'believing the earth is flat is ridiculous or deluded'.  But consider for a second that believing the earth is flat actually means that you must be very close minded towards aspects of reality i.e. observation, history, science, astronomy, space travel/exploration, physics etc. So that in actively promoting that belief, you are promoting close mindedness and delusion. 

That's the way I look at it anyway. 

8 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

@WaterDroplet--00To start off I am not an anti-vaxxer, I am more pro choice individual. I am sure you are a bright person assuming you are on this enlightment forum. I am sure you are capable of doing research on your own and not listening to pro or against. You should read pro and con, both from legit sources and not from blogs. There are very good scientific sources available on both spectrum and then make your own conclusion. Doing something out of ego or proving someone wrong is a bit childish, cause that is what seems to happen to you. But on the other hand I am a strong believer that people have the right to do to their bodies whatever they want and even if you want to die you have that right too, as long as no one does it for you or for anyone else. Hope that was helpful and hopeful.

I do have to admit, at certain points in time my motivations have been quiet unhealthy, being oriented around proving every 'oppositional' point as being wrong and that type of thing. But that's most definitely being improved as time goes. And I've realised just how much time you can waste playing that game, and how depressing it can be. Thank you for the heads up, I'm working on depolarising as much as possible, to prevent emotional triggers and reactions.   

2 hours ago, WaterDroplet--00 said:

It's funny, why does it matter what Leo's 'personality' or 'intentions' are? Wouldn't you be more inclined to be asking how can open-mindedness and the de-platforming of certain belief systems or ideologies coincide together without being contradictory?

Might it be a possibility that certain perspectives require you to be close minded to aspects of reality in order to subscribe to them, and therefore adopting those perspectives, or at least representing them as being just as high quality as any other perspective is close minded? 

For example, you might think that it is close minded to say that 'believing the earth is flat is ridiculous or deluded'.  But consider for a second that believing the earth is flat actually means that you must be very close minded towards aspects of reality i.e. observation, history, science, astronomy, space travel/exploration, physics etc. So that in actively promoting that belief, you are promoting close mindedness and delusion. 

That's the way I look at it anyway. 

telling that there are some elites who are trying to control the world is not unicorn or something. it's actually happening behind the scenes. whether you believe it or not! (real old hag is here on earth and she's the queen of the England)

so showing higher sensitivity towards that kind of topics really makes me doubtful. you'd be so sensitive if somebody say something against a group which you receive some funds on a monthly basis, otherwise it's irrational. 

i don't know how anti-vax conservative alt right wing weirdos find these forums but it's always really amusing watching them try to rationalize their worldview with 'alternative' facts 

@Leo Gura

I do agree with most of your points, but how do you stop the paranoia from getting to you?

Repetition is enormously powerful as you know, especially if it is mixed with negative emotions, so what do you do if you are constantly bombarded with conspiracy theories, so called evidence, including statistics, interviews, popular "experts" plus a healthy dose of gaslighting ?

If that stuff is around you all the time, it may just be impossible to escape this indoctrination,  but maybe im thinking wrong here.

I am not in that position, but i´d imagine that the only way is to cut off and avoid all possible contact, if it gets to such a crazy level, like the author of this topic suggests.

Edited by Marcel

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

6 hours ago, Marcel said:

If that stuff is around you all the time

You need to safeguard your exposure to toxic media and toxically stupid people.

Stop feeding your mind garbage.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 8/9/2021 at 10:37 AM, WaterDroplet--00 said:

Is there anything that other people would recommend as a healthy way to try and get past this 'scaring' and not have this paranoia constantly in the background of thinking?

First of all, there is no right or wrong!

You create your own reality by choosing which thoughts, ideas, mind images, beliefs, and emotions to focus on, attach to, and spend your energy.

People that live in fear, playing the victim, thrive on conspiracy theories, entangled themselves in abusive behaviours, addictions, and believe that the majority of humans on the planet are evil, will always attract these aspects into there life.  They choose to create this reality with like minded individuals and groups. They will continue to cling to this dream reality that they have created at all cost.  There is nothing you can say or do to convince them otherwise, unless they personally choose to expand their perspective on higher gradations of awareness and consciousness.  They are the only ones that can open their own minds to other dream spaces within the collective human mind and beyond.  It's their journey. Again, there is no right or wrong!

The trick is to let go of what others say and do. Don't compare yourself with others. Don't seek attention and recognition from others. Don't seek self importance. Don't play the victim, Don't give energy to your PAST STORY of who you think you are. Let go of you identification, etc., That’s what shadow work and the path to enlightenment is all about!

Now don’t get me wrong, there are many Human collective aspects, factors and stimuli that will have influenced you and I to take a path under the umbrella of Fear. Just like there are many collective aspects, factors and stimuli that will have influenced you and I towards the path of Love. That’s all part of the Human experience. 

So, the question you should be asking yourself is; “WHAT KIND OF REALITY DO YOU WANT TO CREATE FOR YOURSELF WITHIN THE HUMAN COLLECTIVE DREAM WORLD?”

Do you want to live in fear? Or do you want to live in Love?

Don’t let your parents, religion, the education system, government, science, gurus, me, tell you what is right and wrong, or how to create your reality! Listen to the internal higher mind that you are!

The real teacher is within!

Don't give your power and energy away to the outside world.  It’s an illusion!

You are what your mind, thoughts, beliefs and emotions attach and cling to.

Having said that, we are all limited psychic personalities within a collective Human mind experience, which means we do have to play within the rules and laws of this particular dream world.  

From a Meta perspective, we are limited focused beings within a “purposely created” imagined bubble of limited consciousness, which is within a more expanded imagined “purposely created” bubble of consciousness, which is within a much greater expanded imagined “purposely created” bubble of consciousness.   Lol…..

PS: you are exactly where you need to be!  You are doing great!   Work on removing your thoughts of judgement and work towards seeing yourself and the world with compassion and humour.  See your life and all the ups and downs as a wonderful experience!

Just sharing a few thoughts, ideas and beliefs!

Edited by TDLH

Fascinating comments!  So if you choose not to take the vaccine you are a paranoid conspiracy theorist?  I guess I’ve been called worse.  And for a forum for so-called enlightenment there sure are a lot of big egos on here who have no ability whatsoever to entertain an opposing viewpoint, Leo included.
 I’ll stick around for the entertainment, unless of course I get banned.  

I had trouble with deciding to get the shot. I read so much, I felt worse the more I read. Eventually I got a cold from my daughter, and that gave me an excuse to stop thinking about getting it because I wasn't going to go do that when I was already sick. I completely dropped the whole topic. Immediately after I was better I was clear, I wanted the vaccine. I was so enthralled and appreciative of being a Guinea pig for new technology, the potential of which is absolutely incredible, that the kindness and love within the entire Walmart pharmacy, including the clock on the wall brought me to tears.  You'll find conflicting stuff everywhere, the goal is to align with what feels right to you and go with it. Sometimes the best way to get clarity on that is to just drop the subject for a time. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, Kel Varnsen said:

So if you choose not to take the vaccine you are a paranoid conspiracy theorist?

@Kel Varnsen Kind of yes. I suppose it depends on your reasoning. The argument of 'don't take the vaccine because it's got technology implanted by the elites to control you' or some other similar levels of wackiness is definitely paranoid conspiracy theory stuff. Denying that the vaccine is relatively speaking safe also inherently requires you to claim you know better than the tens of thousands of experts who were involved in designing/testing it which is approaching conspiracy thinking too.

I can see a good argument for not taking the vaccine if you're young since it could potentially be riskier than COVID itself to you, that was my opinion originally, but I changed my mind and got it because it just didn't seem like something worth sticking my heels into the mud for. If it wasn't safe then there would be some real indication of that by now beyond some rare side effects which are to be expected. If I saw some evidence of the danger of taking it I'd reconsider.

Why don't you think it's safe to take?