caspex

Changing genders during meditation and understanding homosexuality

18 posts in this topic

A few months ago I really tried to understand the straight feminine perspective during meditation. After watching a few episodes of Teal Swan on masculine and feminine energies, and how they are attracted to each other, I started to get a little bit of an idea. I forgot how long it took me, but that night after meditating and trying for a while, I could say with 100% honesty that I was a woman. It was very surreal how I just changed genders. I wouldn't know how to describe it but I just became a girl. I observed it for a while, but I couldn't change back, which scared me a bit. However, after about 5-10 mins, I could change back into a man. I conducted a bunch more experiments like changing one side of my body into a man, and the other into a woman(took a while). Then communicating those two together and integrating them. Ever since then, my internal has always been something that isn't either a man or a woman. 

I mainly did this because at that time, I was trying to understand why someone would like sucking a dick(Being a straight male). But it escalated into turning into a straight woman. However, now I can actually see/feel(not fully) why males would be appealing on a sexual level. Problem is, I am only attracted to males when I am a female, and vice-versa. I cannot seem to understand how homo-sexuality will be appealing. Any help? 

Why do you need to understand this? I don't always understand why i like certain things and not other things.

I mean, i can get horny from sucking/licking both vaginas and penises but i don't see the need to explain to myself or anyone else why that is.

1 minute ago, This said:

Why do you need to understand this? I don't always understand why i like certain things and not other things.

I mean, i can get horny from sucking/licking both vaginas and penises but i don't see the need to explain to myself or anyone else why that is.

I don't need to understand it, I just want to.

Also had that. It's a whole new awareness of what it is to be a man after you've been a woman :D

Might be that the gay men are women on the inside just how you became there for a second?

Edited by okulele

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

Not my intention to bring down those who have a different sexual orientation. 

In my opinion, that is not awakening nor trasncendence, and one will not be able to awaken that way. "God" is heterosexual, and i know very well why i say this. At a body level with own love, the ying and the yang inside, connect that we have awakening, the both hemispheres of the brain etc. At a collective level, if you don't follow what is going on, on personal level, the feminine and the masculine interconnection, there is no way of awakening, try as much as you wish. One believes was by birth his sexual orientation, another dilusion accepted by the social media. 

Remember, the dormant state is the Vice inside of wrong sexual orientation. This is the reason we have so much suffering, because of the acceptance in society of every human, but in the end, you can't be like you want to be, only what Life dictates. 

What do you think the old testament said about sodoma and gomora, is talking about homolsexuality, but is more to it, in reality talks about the vice of love, loving only with the right side of the body or the intelect, having a subconscious mind is what this is. 

There is no more subconscious mind at awakening. Everything becomes conscious in oneself. 

I know a song wich talks about: loving someone with only the ying or only the yang, and getting love the same way. This is duality. Wake up! Have a great day. 

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

@Swarnim this is great.

It's the realisation that gender was within us all that time. Normally we project a gender on to another person, unconsciously. Gender isn't a simple construct it's very nuanced and deep. But as you've realised you can project a different gender onto yourself. What's happening is that you're emphasising or bringing out what's already inside you, like turning up the volume.

The other realisation is just how flimsy and fluid your own identity is. You undid decades of indoctrination of being male with a short amount of meditation.

There should be loud bells ringing:

1. You can turn up the volume on any desirable characteristics you would like to "embody".

2. You and your identity are a construct, and you are free to remove it if you want, or to be anyone you want to be.

3. You already have a method for achieving 1 and 2.

All stories and explanations are false.

Gender is not a construct. Only the Ego thinks that. And the dormant perspective thinks that. 

Where is no want inside for procreation, it is a dissability inside, an imbalance in the harmony of what we call Life or God. 

It is the 3 headed hydra of society with 1000 roots. 

Whom does not accept his gender, usually they are people who did not know suffering in the real sense, only at a self beating experience. Let a human being to survive alone with his own means, on the street, without begging, then will talk what gender is. 

Take a high dose of DMT, it will make sense. What is not following the rule of evolution and procreation, nature will slap that attitude into the ground. This is how it is, Life is Life. An attitude inside wich brings "mercy mentallity", is a disbalance. 

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

1 minute ago, Goldzilla said:

Gender is not a construct. Only the Ego thinks that. And the dormant perspective thinks that. 

Where is no want inside for procreation, it is a dissability inside, an imbalance in the harmony of what we call Life or God. 

It is the 3 headed hydra of society with 1000 roots. 

Whom does not accept his gender, usually they are people who did not know suffering in the real sense, only at a self beating experience. Let a human being to survive alone with his own means, on the street, without begging, then will talk what gender is. 

giphy.gif

What makes you think that gender is not a construct? 

1 minute ago, Tim R said:

giphy.gif

What makes you think that gender is not a construct? 

When you awaken you know what you are, gender wise, it is so clear that hurts. 

Singer

14™

Don't we realize that to create a human being, needs 2 genders? And this Life continuation in it self is what God is. So, to be one with God are rules, and the rule of Life dictates. Not opinion, not politics, no authority. 

Singer

14™

Don't we realize that we have this concepts in society about gender because society wants to cut down Spirituality and they are threatening us with medical science being higher than the human God wich we are, to have the capabillitie to heal any disease. 

Does not make sense shooting for awakening and enlightenment if you think that human being is limited, forget this, go do something you really like, this is not for you. 

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

36 minutes ago, Goldzilla said:

What are we trying to literally scare people "straight" now? ?

38 minutes ago, Goldzilla said:

God makes no flaws and there is not a single aspect of God that is out of balance or lacks harmony. This is why we call God, Great. For all is perfectly perfect, even your homophobia is perfect lol.

Seems to me like @Goldzilla and the rest are talking different language here. I don't think you would even agree on what awakening means.

From what I hear, Goldzilla speaks about complete coming into the Ground (the body). As he says, making the subconscious conscious, total transformation and embodying of the human being. Here, yes, gender is central and absolutely real. (frankly, basically nobody else on this forum speaks about this ascpet of awakening lol)

The rest that post here speak about deconstructing of the mind. Where gender and even the body is seen as conceptual stuff. (this is the aspect of awakening basically everyone is involved in here on the forum) 

I strongly believe that however paradoxicaly opposite these aspects may seem, they are not mutualy exclusive.

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

6 hours ago, okulele said:

Seems to me like @Goldzilla and the rest are talking different here. I don't think you would even agree on what awakening means.

From what I hear, Goldzilla speaks about complete coming into the Ground (the body). As he says, making the subconscious conscious, total transformation and embodying of being. Here, yes, gender is central and absolutely real. (frankly, nobody else on this forum speaks about this ascpet of awakening lol)

The rest that post here speak about deconstructing of the mind. Where gender and even is seen as conceptual stuff. (this is of awakening everyone is involved in here on the forum) 

I strongly believe that however paradoxicaly opposite aspects may seem, they are not mutualy exclusive.

I'll try this

I'd say, let's awaken kundalini and kundalina, after that we can debate this or any subject. For now is only my experience, don't let that decide for you. Do your own work,beyond mystical experiences. 

Namaste World

Singer

14™

The experience of being the opposite gender (or any other variation of the spectrum that isn't your default) would surely be a worthwhile thing for people to experience. Understanding the perspective of the opposite gender would be a fantastic tool for improving relationships between men and women.