Peace and Love

Music To Inspire Enlightenment

733 posts in this topic

On 3/17/2017 at 7:20 PM, jse said:

Love this!

Remember, the topic is intended for songs with lyrics, there's also an ambient topic.

Which sense because all songs are inherently as spiritual and, but lyrics on this topic sets these songs apart from the billions of diverse sounds which are, as apposed to this, very easy to find abundantly.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Contemplating manipulation, hardships, validation, delusions, my heart chakra has been closed for a bit (fully immersed in self) - it has been from the moment I noticed I was observed - so there is no non-egoic synchronicity within this music - aside from a brief moment listening to "idiot", where I've learned that I am the "wolf" and that it might also represent the throat chakra - i.e. howling/truths.

Wondering if my past experiences are even true, and which are delusions from my ego.  Reading about Samadhi vs Enlightenment.  Trying to move on from ruminating to accepting the present moment.  Writing up some notes to start shadow work properly.  Reading through my journal, looking for reassurance that my experiences are genuine.  Trying to mentally prepare for tomorrow, a day of moving with flow and to start releasing old baggage.

Contemplating how deeply I fool myself about how much I know about the world.  Feeling uncertain about aspects of the reality I am constructing.

This tracks is 14 min long. Breathtaking composition. Takes you on a journey. Just close your eyes.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Contemplating Monkey Mind and OCD.

I love you so much

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Contemplating the roots of judgement.

chilled peaceeeeee

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@I_Like_Thing I am in a better state of awareness and do not care anymore, she is from a gaming forum and will most likely not get into self development but you never know.  Only for a little bit, but I left myself for a while.  Oh it is so close.  I should let it do what it will do.

Trump skull?  Cover it in 100 dollar bills with a layer of brown paint to contour it a bit, do kind of a fun little golden twirl on the cap that looks like hair.

Question:  I have noticed that you are very good at conversation and understand people from their points of view, and also have enough knowledge on a variety of subjects to keep the conversation flowing - is this something that is natural or did you learn it?  I would like to become a better conversationalist.  Something new to research now.

@I_Like_Thing Neopets, a throwback from the 90's.  It's now a gambling site for children.  xD
My account, I haven't fed them in a while so they're all sad.  I'll do that.  Gunna put them in the Cockroach Towers for a month.  No amenities.  Never played WOW, but my bro plays Second Life, they're kind of similar?  He's a Gorean God on there.

I'm contemplating learning new things.

@I_Like_Thing It's still alive, they never die.  They just starve for all of eternity.
Do you know the account name?  If she has old style artwork, some of those pets can be sold on the Neopets black market for hundreds of dollars.

This is a really beautiful song, just came out a few hours ago.