Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OneIntoOne

Why People Don't Like Uncompromising Non-Duality

24 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Consilience said:

?

Equally, if a mind can‘t comfortably navigate competing, sometimes outright paradoxical positions, this is a huge sign the ego has built a conceptual self structure out of the new position. If a mind can’t understand the relativity, wisdom, and unity of these competing and paradoxical positions, it’s due to a lack of clear seeing and a lack of fluidity with the self structure. A self with more fluidity is easier to see clearly and to notice unconscious blind spots.

The seeing through ALL points of view in a simultaneous integration of ALL points of view is the activity of a powerful mind, and the quality of an awakened consciousness. 

Love this, this is wisdom :x

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

Teaching is art. It's just that. Art is knowing the rules of your craft and then breaking them. A good teacher comes out and teaches you even this, "I'm teaching you the rules, now you connect with it, deeply, intuitively for yourself and break them." I'll never forget being told this when I was 14 by my art teacher. It was the only class that was almost entirely made out of firsthand experience, just creating on your own within some guidelines. Those guidelines gave you the confidence and permission to experience exploration, to create. When the guidelines stopped being freeing and enabling for the creator, they could be dropped. When you're 5, having a step stool to reach the sink, brush your teeth and wash your hands is enabling and liberating. When you're 10, it's a pain in the ass thing you'd trip over. I see it as the same with pointer like "present moment" and "awareness". If my art teacher had said "there are no rules, there's nothing I'm asking you to do or explore" that would have been the only rule we were given and we would have just sat and talked through the entire class. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

9 hours ago, Consilience said:

Equally, if a mind can‘t comfortably navigate competing, sometimes outright paradoxical positions, this is a huge sign the ego has built a conceptual self structure out of the new position. If a mind can’t understand the relativity, wisdom, and unity of these competing and paradoxical positions, it’s due to a lack of clear seeing and a lack of fluidity with the self structure. A self with more fluidity is easier to see clearly and to notice unconscious blind spots.

Yes, one could say that any rigid stance is self and fluidity is no self. So even holding on to no self is self.

No single point of reference is the whole truth so what is there but to be total fluidness.

9 hours ago, Consilience said:

The seeing through ALL points of view in a simultaneous integration of ALL points of view is the activity of a powerful mind, and the quality of an awakened consciousness. 

That's a nut for the self to crack... but it might be the self that cracks. ?

??

3 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

Yes, one could say that any rigid stance is self and fluidity is no self. So even holding on to no self is self.

Yep.

The liberation event that apparently happens is simply the melting together of the distinction between presence and absence. They remain as they always were, just what apparently happens; everything.