Runtz

Feedback on Podcast with Ben

10 posts in this topic

@Leo GuraHey man, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your podcast with Ben, and I think we would all love to see more like that.

It's great to have your Youtube videos as serious deep blocks of your teachings which is of course the meat of your work. But to have these podcasts as sides really helps with integrating it to the real world and day to day psyche. The chemistry between you was great because you were going very deep as always but Ben was constantly asking questions from a perspective that I better relate to. With your YT videos it always feels like we are in some deep Metaphysical dungeon haha where all the shit goes down.

This is great and one of the appeals of Actualized.org because shit actually goes down and you go very deep on the topics. But to have videos like the podcasts on the side actually strengthens the depth of your content because we see you talking to someone else, when with YT we are only used to you talking to us alone. What I noticed within myself when watching the convo was how much my Ego is normally twisting your teachings when I watch your YT videos. With the convo this was way less and it was quite shocking to see how much my ego normally gets in the way. 

You have to understand that when the bulk of your content is Metaphysical and Intellectual dungeon videos, the vibes of those videos get heavily infused in your audience, because you literally have hour and hours of content all in the same style. Just this one video with Ben brought your entire teaching in a different light simply because of the format change even though the subject matter was the same. It just has a super refreshing effect on me as a student. If you are going to feed us raw steak for 100% of the time we forget what it is. When you feed us some different foods for 10% of the time, we never forget the uniqueness of the steak because we are occasionally refreshed. and you still get to feed us the steak for 90% of the time.

That was Charlie, not Ben.

Doing podcasts and interviews is not what my work is about. I do that only as a side-show.

But I know you guys like it. I won't be doing many of them. But you're in for a treat at the end of this month because I will be doing a serious, long interview with Curt Jaimungal on his TOE YT channel. You are not going to get a deeper interview than that anywhere, so if that doesn't satisfy you, nothing will.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura that’s awesome! Hope you do a better job than Rupert Spira of breaking down non-duality, consciousness and the nature of God to Curt.

It was a good podcast but I could tell there were many hiccups and things left unrealized.

Well, it's hard to out do Spira.

Who do you think I am, some kind of god?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But you're in for a treat at the end of this month because I will be doing a serious, long interview with Curt Jaimungal on his TOE YT channel. You are not going to get a deeper interview than that anywhere, so if that doesn't satisfy you, nothing will.

*dies of excitement*

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Leo Gura I really and genuinely believe that you and Marcus aubrey would do an amazing podcast together,  i really feel you should reach out to him 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Adamq8

On 10/08/2021 at 3:03 PM, Adamq8 said:

@Leo Gura I really and genuinely believe that you and Marcus aubrey would do an amazing podcast together,  i really feel you should reach out to him 

Strongly agree. I think Aubrey Marcus would love Leo's wild stories

@Leo Gura Still really want you to talk with Frank Yang (wouldn't be an interview, more of an open discussion).  I was fully onboard the Actualized train until Frank made me deeply ask if I was missing something.  2000 pages of reading later and a lot of meditative work, and I'm convinced he has a valid point that your teachings may be missing.  Heeding your own words on self-bias, ego, and open-mindedness would serve you well here, I think.  If you don't question the belief that you have had deeper enlightenments than "these lowly meditators," well, I think that's... unwise.  Hope you'll consider it.

Edited by Flyboy