The Blind Sage

Adeptus Psychonautica new clickbait leo-bashing video

95 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, wildflower said:

Here is a tip, address all your comments to anyone else regarding awakening.... to yourself, as there is only you to wake up within your paradigm, no one else exists.

Maybe thats a feature and not a bug?  I mean, you do want to become enlightened do you not?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Because you can't simply go to people and slap "you are god, you are the entire universe and you are consciousness, you are creating this moment" into their face when they just accused you of being delusional with these kinds of thoughts, if you hope to actually improve their understanding.

1.) because they already think this stuff is delusional

2.) they don't believe it anyway 

3.) even if they would listen to and believe you, they couldn't understand it because they lack the mystical experience

1 minute ago, Tim R said:

@Inliytened1 Because you can't simply go to people and slap "you are god, you are the entire universe and you are consciousness, you are creating this moment" into their face when they just accused you of being delusional with these kinds of thoughts, if you hope to actually improve their understanding.

3.) even if they would listen to and believe you, they couldn't understand it because they lack the mystical experience

True that :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Maybe thats a feature and not a bug?  I mean, you do want to become enlightened do you not?

Whats a feature not a bug?

2 minutes ago, Tim R said:

No you still don't understand. You can literally say 'you are god, you are the entire universe and you are consciousness, you are creating this moment' to every single post on the internet. but you don't becuase that would be pointless and stupid. You guys don't understand what contexts to speak like this, that's the only problem.

If I speak to my friend about where to go for dinner, is it appropriate for him to reply with 'you are god, you are the entire universe and you are consciousness, you are creating this moment' ???

There are two types of criticisms (I just made up but to me feel very true) 

Criticisms that are from below are argumentative, judgemental, critical, demonizing/bashing 

Criticisms that are from above are calm, peaceful, empathetic, unreactive, conscious and wise 

The former is like in an argument/debate kind of mindset. Where the truth actually can't be seen because it is based in arguments and some egoic agenda. Also because I can see clearly a lot of his judgements are wrong/untrue I know that his argument isn't based in looking for the truth!! 

8 minutes ago, wildflower said:

Whats a feature not a bug?

That you are alone as God talking to yourself ((on the Absolute level)  it is pointless to try to awaken you because you are a figment of my imagination as God. Perhaps that is a feature and I can still imagine that you are real ? My point was that to cut myself off from talking to you just because i have access to a meta level in which I am conscious that I have created you would be, lets say, kind of "blue" on the spiral.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura I absolutely hate his manners, but you have received the same criticism from your communitybefore, about solipsism, being in control of reality and healing/miracles.

Some of us had the solipsism reality, however this isn't practical in this matrix. I don't know anybody who could heal themselve. You said it yourself. The moat enlightened person ramana maharahi died from cancer and didn't or couldn't do anything about it. 

In your video after your 30days 5meodmt retreat you said it's possible to create reality as you want and that healing and miracles are possible. You need to ejther own up to it, or correct what you said.

You partially did that, saying: only the higher self can chose. But that means if the higher self doesn't want to, it won't happen, which is not different to mere realism with probability.

Adeptus can't or won't articulate it like that. To me it seems like you both are projecting and borderline gaslighting each other. Don't feed adeptus trolling, directly correct what you said or soecify what you mean so it makes sense to your subscribers.

I feel like you kind of indirectly hint that you've been a little bit off. But you never directly said:"I was wrong concerning this and this and this". You never corrected yourself, Ecen though you yourself said you were wring sometimes. Please be more clear about it.

I would have pushed you to have a live confrontation with adeptus if he wasn't such a troll, and I am glad that you're willing to have a conversation with Curt Jaimungal.

I would advise you to clarify or take back some things you say, and be honest about what happened. Just so people see, that your interpretation is not absolute truth. You say to control it with direct experience, but that's not enough imo.

47 minutes ago, diamondpenguin said:

@AdeptusPsychonautica you know what, theres something you lack, and that's RESPECT. Let @Leo Gura make whatever videos he wants without you giving him shit for it. Have some "RESPECT" for people how they are. 

Thank you for this post. Leo has worked hard for 8 years. What a shame this guy gets to disrespect someone's work like this. Using reactionary videos to make money. Thanking Leo for his detailed response to him. Highly appreciate. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Best is to not give attention to clickbait and attention-whoring through triggered reactions. Just look at the thumbnail of the video. Gets views every time he makes videos on Leo. Was probably starved of views or content. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, wildflower said:

But this is the problem, when you say 'you' who are 'you' referring to? Literally you can only be speaking to yourself, there is no Adeptus, you created him to wake yourself up... do you see this infinite regression?

Oh I wouldn't say that either lol I was saying it'd be better than tying it to a forum he doesn't think at all highly of. But it's not really an infinite regression in a way that's problematic. Reality is in a sense already an infinite regression -- everything is unconditioned and empty and there's no separation of any kind; everyone is the imagination of everyone.

Edited by The0Self

=

gossip

3 minutes ago, wildflower said:

Look I could just copy this post exactly back to you verbatim if I took your approach,,,, can you see that???? Its nonsense to interact with each other this way, there would be no conversation, just an infinite copy paste of your post....

You are literally being a hypocrite and just deluded to even post this post, as if you truly believed what you posted at this level, you wouldnt even post it as there is no one to post it to!!

!! ? exactly

From corresponding a bit with Adeptus, he might not even misunderstand nonduality entirely, he mainly just thinks Leo was being a bit over confident and half baked with his claims of healing abilities like a year ago or something — though I do still think Adeptus is misunderstanding that, because I don’t remember anything particularly crazy, and the way Adeptus acts leads me to believe he has a bit more of a problem with Leo than just that.

25 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

=

gossip

And?

Serious question.

8 hours ago, The Blind Sage said:

Yet again he's shown his poor level of integrity. But that's not why I'm posting this.

It's only a matter of time before someone else posts this video here. I'm posting this here to make sure our response as a community is grounded. Don't go spamming his comment section like. Just treat him exactly how he's behaving; a troll. Ignore him; anything else will just be helping him leech more views and attention.

Classic epitomised example of confusing the map for the territory.

This video just seemed like an unsatisfied reviewer speaking to themselves in an effort to convince themselves of their own review.

The level of sheer callousness in his critique is disturbing.

Edited by Jacobsrw

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@AdeptusPsychonautica It is amusing that you took my lastest dangers of psychedelics video as my acknowledging any delusion on my part. I said no such thing. All my spiritual and existential claims still stand. The delusional one is you who is so lost on your own stories and projections about my work that you read into my video something connected to you. This is ego 101. I don't make reactionary videos like you. I know this will sound crazy to you, but some people on YT are actually too busy making original content to care about what some reactionary is raving about.

If you actually bothered to study my full body of work you would know that I have warned about the dangers of psychedelics from day 1. See my video: How To Use Psychedelics For Personal Develop. The reason for this latest video was to lay further safety guidelines for when I reveal the powerful new psychedelic I discovered. You got this silly idea that somehow I have not be safety conscious about psychedelics or spirituality, as if you have some monopoly on safety. But in fact the public record shows that I have always been extremely careful and responsible and urged safe of my audience. Just because you overlooked that to feed your cult leader narrative is not my problem. That's just bad reporting from you, as your vision has been clouded by your YT ego.

I have never claimed to be a messiah. All I have claimed is that I am God and you are too. And of course that is the case. The only problem is that you aren't conscious of what you are.

P.S. You have an unhealthy fixation with me. My work has nothing to do with me. If you were less focused on being a troll you might realize that. It is ironic that you rave about my delusions when your whole channel is an textbook of projection and ego-reaction. You are like a child throwing a tamper tantrum at the gates of Disneyland, too busy raving and whining to actually walk through the Gateless Gate.

The reason I don't like corresponding with you is because I don't want to reward troll behavior and you show little interest in geuinely pursuing Truth. You are more interested in trolling for views or playing the psychonaut policeman. Play whatever games you want, I will just focus on doing my work, as I have for 8 years. My work speaks for itself, and so does yours. You deeply misunderstand spirituality, God, yourself, and the paranormal. Nothing more needs to be said.

Hi @Leo Gura

It certainly IS amusing, because all the exact things you said in your "I'm leaving" video you now describe as signs of delusion - or is this one of those situations where it only applies to anyone who isn't you? I guess if YOU say that YOU are the most awakened person on the planet who has mystical healing powers then that's OK, but if someone ELSE said it then it would be delusional - am I understanding this correctly?

One thing I will say is that if I misread this whole thing as your attempt to correct for last years absurd bullshit, when in actuality you are sticking to your guns, then I can only apologise, and don't worry I will soon correct the record and let my audience know that you are still in fact completely delusion. Again I would ask you to confirm exactly when you will begin to cure all human diseases, and instantaneously solve every problem for humanity. If you could do it by the end of this week that would be awesome.

I thought I had made it fairly clear that I don't study your "body of work" because I don't think it is anything beyond a YouTube channel by an inexperienced and sometimes delusional young man. You are not some wizened sage who is worth seriously studying mate, and so I choose to invest my energies into material of a higher caliber.

For all the points below I am happy to go and get the actual quotes if you deem it necessary - but do I really need to do this? its all in the first video straight from the horses mouth. I think this is a big part of your problem - I don't think you even know half the shit you have said. That is why your content is so contradictory, but anyway here is some rough counterpoints for you to chew on. 

No you haven't been promoting psychedelic safety since day one - don't be absurd. Day one of what? Your channel? Was it before or after you told everyone to take 5 MEO DMT or they were wasting decades of their life? Where is this public record you speak of? This wasn't a big criticism anyway so I'm not sure why you are banging on about it.

Yes you did claim to be the messiah. You know when you say you are greater than Jesus, greater than Buddha, the most enlightened awakened person who ever existed on the history of this planet. The guy who was chosen by the universe to spread its highest teachings and gifted with the power to heal mankind - those are messianic claims you chump! 

In regard to the cult leader thing - are you simple? I have said about 10 times now that I DO NOT THINK YOU ARE A CULT LEADER. You do understand that a "cult of personality" is not the same thing as you leading a cult? Surely I don't have to explain the difference to someone as learned as you? So please... tell me again whose vision is clouded

If you didn't want to correspond with me then just say so you big soft shit. You were the one who started it with the laughable bravado of "IF YOU DARE", so at least have the balls to say "I changed my mind". You are like the guy who challenges someone to a pistol duel but then comically runs off in the opposite direction when they say yes - its really lame, bordering on cowardice to be honest, and not what one would expect from a god-like being such as yourself.

As for my unhealthy fixation with you - what can I say, there is A LOT of material here with you and your followers that just writes itself, and I think the bizarre mindset of this group is worth commenting on. Surely you would agree because you yourself have commented on other such groups, even in your recent video addressing the Jordan Peterson phenomenon - or is this another one of those situations where you are exempt... because Leo? I Think of it kinda like when SNL pokes fun at the ridiculousness of Donald Trump and his zealots, it works precisely because its true - and I'm sure it stings him for the same reason. The pretentious tend and egotistical tend to be burned most by ridicule.

Finally mate, you don't have the last word on what spirituality is, nor god, nor anything - you are just a dude.

Take care buddy

LMAO

*eats popcorn* 

Edited by Jacob Morres

28 minutes ago, AdeptusPsychonautica said:

I thought I had made it fairly clear that I don't study your "body of work"

lol