The Blind Sage

Adeptus Psychonautica new clickbait leo-bashing video

95 posts in this topic

Yet again he's shown his poor level of integrity. But that's not why I'm posting this.

It's only a matter of time before someone else posts this video here. I'm posting this here to make sure our response as a community is grounded. Don't go spamming his comment section like. Just treat him exactly how he's behaving; a troll. Ignore him; anything else will just be helping him leech more views and attention.

@The Blind Sage why do you think he's so obsessed with Leo?  Is it because he inuits there is Truth to the teachings or is he using Leo to get more views on his channel?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

The only reason why I watch Leo is for wisdom, I could care less about any drama involving his channel.

Oh god I really didn't miss this whole "Adeptus vs Actualized" nonsense (why does he even frame it as if there was any feud between the two?..)

Gotta say, the level of self-righteousness in this video is pretty unpleasant to watch...  

He provides no value for anyone with this video, it's just clickbaiting and drama. How unnecessary.

And I thought psychedelics make you more aware of your toxic behavior... But it seems that exceptions confirm the rule.

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@impulse9 then why do you bash psychedelics as a tool that can awaken you?

Because they can't awaken you. And I only bash over-reliance on them. If there was an algorithm for awakening, someone would have figured it out already but grace seems to come when it wants to, not when you want it to.

Edited by impulse9

I think he just took offense with certain parts of what Leo has said or implied in certain videos.

One thing I found myself about Leos videos, is he does actually admit or disclose various things, you just have to watch him to the end, or more of his videos, else he can easily be taken out of context. This is obviously no small task as his videos are long and frequent.

This is another case where I think if in this relative domain both these guys spoke to each other without prejudice they'd probably be able to get on a level and find tons of common ground.

I noticed when this Adeptus guy interviewed Martin Ball he was anxious and tense as he literally thought he was going to tear Martin Ball down to planet earth, where in actuality due to Martin been rounded and non abrasive, found he actually agreed with everything he said

I think in the future, Leo will maybe open himself up to more discussions, learn to embody the teachings in this relative domain, and help more people. Adeptus essentially is overly abrasive and provocative,

Edited by wildflower

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@The Blind Sage why do you think he's so obsessed with Leo?  Maybe because he inuits there is Truth to the teachings?

@Inliytened1 Probably because he's such an easy target. His work is incredibly nuanced so it's easy to just take a one-line quote from a 3 hour video out of context like 'I am god' and spin some bs cult narrative for easy clicks.

And just quickly contemplating, here are some of my thoughts about why do trolls troll?
-Attention
-stimulation from boredom,
-Unhealthy means of channelling their creative energy

Just look at the first couple minutes of the video, the guy's a childish troll lol

27 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

The only reason why I watch Leo is for wisdom, I could care less about any drama involving his channel.

Good for you.

9 minutes ago, wildflower said:

One thing I found myself about Leos videos, is he does actually admit or disclose various things, you just have to watch him to the end, or more of his videos, else he can easily be taken out of context. This is obviously no small task as his videos are long and frequent.

This is another case where I think if in this relative domain both these guys spoke to each other without prejudice they'd probably be able to get on a level and find tons of common ground.

I noticed when this Adeptus guy interviewed Martin Ball he was literally anxious and tense as he literally thought he was going to tear Martin Ball down to planet earth, where in actuality due to Martin been rounded and non abrasive, found he actually agreed with everything he said

I think in the future, Leo will maybe open himself up to more discussions, learn to embody the teachings in this relative domain, and help more people. Adeptus essentially is overly abrasive and provocative,

Well said

"I've had some really good chats with a few other members so they aren't all bad. That said it is my impression that the vast majority of them are complete fucking imbeciles and those are the ones i'm addressing here. So from me, Rob Adeptus Psychonautica to you Actualized.org membership:  I was right, you were wrong, deal with it."

Pretty much sums up his whole attitude. This is immature beyond belief. 

24 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

Because they can't awaken you. 

Only you can awaken you.  But perhaps you left yourself certain bread crumbs :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Never heard of the guy before, not thrilled to hear that he appears to hail from my part of the world. Sounds like a bit of a plum.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

Basically just a rather rigid, overly scripted react video. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@The Blind Sage to @AdeptusPsychonautica I say this...and you probably will not listen to this  and you will blow this off- but rather than focus on the psychedelics or Leo's personal awakenings or experiences - just listen to the teachings or the enlightenment videos themselves.  If you just focus on the teachings and not the teacher you have a shot at discovering Truth for itself.  Your issue is you are looking at Leo personally which is a trap a lot of people fall into.  Rather than focusing on the teachings you get lost in the teacher.  If you can correct this Adeptus, you will have a great shot at discovering God for yourself.  There is a ton of shit I am wrong about but this is not one of them.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

He has valid criticism, he's just being unpolite, edgy and demeaning about it. Probably for entertainment purposes.

This guy beliefs Leo is afraid to be confronted by him, even though Leo is going to be in an interview with Curt Jaimungal. Ridiculous.

Guys… what can I say

I’m sorry that your guru has agreed with my assessment from 18 months ago, you know the one you all got triggered by and said I had COMPLETELY WRONG. Perhaps try reflecting on what went wrong with your assessment there, could perhaps the same biases be in effect today? I think they are ?

I’m sorry that you might feel a bit ridiculous right now, and so might look to divert the topic rather than acknowledge the obvious. 

I’m sorry my tone offends you, but I believe ridicule is one of the greatest tools in deconstructing the absurd. Im sure none of you have a problem with Donald Trump being ridiculed for his preposterous outbursts do you? 

I appreciate that I was a little bit harsh in some of my words, but to say you guys need to come down a peg or two is a massive understatement. The level of pretentiousness and ego is insane, to the point I even doubt you know the meaning of those words.

Anyway, these threads are rarely productive so I shall say farewell.

??

4 minutes ago, AdeptusPsychonautica said:

I’m sorry my tone offends you, but I believe ridicule is one of the greatest tools in deconstructing the absurd. Im sure none of you have a problem with Donald Trump being ridiculed for his preposterous outbursts do you? 

That's not how you get people out of bubbles. Try ridiculing mohammed in front of a muslim, do you think he's going to change his mind? Or just hate you more?

Ridicule Trump in front of his supporters.

It's just alienation...

13 minutes ago, AdeptusPsychonautica said:

Guys… what can I say

I’m sorry that your guru has agreed with

You missed what I said as I suspected.  Your here because ultimately you wish to discover Truth.  If I am wrong about that call me out now.  But I'm not wrong.  So take another look at what I posted.  And look deep within yourself.   Best of luck.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.