kras

She broke up with me, and feel terrible

29 posts in this topic

@kras It took me over 12 months to recover from my ex.

He was the love of my life and he ended up cheating on me with one of my so called friends even though I thought everything was amazing in our relationship. 

My trust of everyone in my life plummeted and it caused me to spiral because of my history of trauma but I'm now finally beginning to feel like all the leaves that make up me as a tree are now really starting to all turn green.

Life can swallow us whole if we let it.

Wishing you so much love and healing :)

Edited by Esilda

Putting too much effort and wanting it to work badly end up hurting you... thats why many guys are detached from catching feelings...it wil take 6 months to completely forget about her peace...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Quick update. 

We texted today and she said that we could try again, but this time on the right foot. 

I just realized that i was sad because of the feeling of abandonment not because of her.

Now when i am with clear mind i am wondering wheter its worth it to do that again.

2 hours ago, kras said:

Quick update. 

We texted today and she said that we could try again, but this time on the right foot. 

I just realized that i was sad because of the feeling of abandonment not because of her.

Now when i am with clear mind i am wondering wheter its worth it to do that again.

Tread carefully. She broke up with you for a reason. Contemplate how you could be setting up for failure if you go back to her again.

hrhrhtewgfegege

3 hours ago, kras said:

It's good that you can see this, not everyone would have the self-awareness to recognise that this is the core issue. I watched the following video on the subject of healing an abandonment wound a short while back, which I found very useful - it's quite a long one, but it might be worth a watch if you can spare the time:

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

On 8/8/2021 at 3:48 AM, Esilda said:

It took me over 12 months to recover from my ex.

Dear God!

You're a champion!

It's Love.

MAN UP, BRO!

why should a breakup screw you up this much?

everyone of us make mistakes and that girl is not perfect, is she perfect being? nah...

every time that I have broken up with a girl, I have let her go AF mentally! not even apologetic or crying over spelled milk! ?

so you might hear some reasons of broke up from her she's telling ya but remember those are made-up words for some excuses.

my recommendation: move on to another girl just like she moved on to another guy easily. 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

@kras Dude I was in that state of mind too and it's horrible I was with a girl for two months and then she broke up with me and all I could think about for the next two years was it ended because I wasn't good enough and let me tell you yes to an extent that is true and I only say that cause I know now that I didn't have some better mindsets and skills on that time and yes if I had those who knows what could've happened but the point is I'm over her right now way beyond that and you would be too you only are in that state of mind right now cause you are blaming yourself instead of taking responsibility and action towards making your thoughts and mindset better to make yourself more skillful and the other factor is attachment you feel attached to the person you were with and that's natural too but it's not true whatever you think about a person being special is not true you just make yourself believe that it's true cause you wanna hold on to the idea of that person being special cause you think you did some great thing making her your girlfriend and feel accomplished but none of it is further from the truth cause the truth is you can do it again and again and again and again forever when you are skilled and in the right mindset on top of that you surly will come across girls who you connect with so much more too I know it's hard for you right now but you will get over it if you want in fact you can get over it the very moment you decide to get over it and be serious about it take care my man.