Vynce

Will consciousness stick to its current structure after death?

6 posts in this topic

I'm laying here in bed in the middle of the night and wondering if this moment right here, will change after death. Or if it's never going to change structurally. 

With structure I mean if consciousness will also be filled again with the same illusions, like the same color spectrum, trees and flowers, humans or that feeling when you lick on ice cream. 

As it has been said here many times on this forum, that consciousness is not restricted to any form, it itself dreams up its restrictions. So why shouldn't it try out completely new structures to form? Like a weaker gravitational force or a completely different sensation to eating ice cream?

To me this question is so intrigueing, because I like to believe consciousness will choose this actual structure right here over and over again, so our consciousness bubbles will get "recycled" when we (God) try out other bubbles of consciousness.

I would love to live through Leo's life for example. His exact life. See how it its to be him. Or to be any other forum member here. 

Any concrete insights on this question?

Edited by Vynce

Have a few dozen Awakenings to fully realize/remember yourself, and this will be known. Only you (God) can answer this for yourself, as anything anyone tells you is just yourself talking to yourself. 

@Sempiternity Of course. Eventually we all gonna know. But isn't it the point of this forum to gather truth from more conscious parts of consciousness?

@Vynce At my current level I really hope so. I've not quite burned away my attachments lol

@Vynce I have explored this in depth. While what people experience after what we call physical death will vary for the individual. Most will find themselves in a reality very similar to the world they just left. You will have to "Die" many more times to reach what is commonly called the Godhead. There are infinite worlds to create and explore. The choice is yours. A common theme many are exploring is the process of linear expansion of awareness or consciousness. 

@Matthew85 Sounds intuitive. 

I still wonder if this reality, which is experienced right here, is the infinite perfect form for consciousness to evolve, or if there is an infinite amount of other realities, which share this property. Both scenarios are just as interesting.