HereToLearn

When a good/peaceful setting is NOT an option, can psychedelics still be beneficial?

9 posts in this topic

When a good/peaceful setting is NOT an option, can psychedelics still be beneficial?

How is a peaceful setting not an option? If you mean you can't do it in your home, grab a $20 tent and sleeping bag and go camping and have at it. Be creative. I'm sure there are boundless options if you really think about it.

To answer your question, it all depends on you. And it depends on what you consider to be "beneficial", and what is the intention of your use of the psychedelic. Depends if you can relax and surrender to the experience in a chaotic environment. 

Edited by Sempiternity

Yes still beneficial! You'll get to find the other side of Ego. But I wouldn't suggest doing that. Why do you need a good set and setting?

1. You must be able to surrender with ease without having any thoughts about your surroundings.

2. Not having any important urgent tasks is must because it will stop you from going forward into the trip if it keeps coming into your mind. 

Be as if you're ready to die, inside.

I don't always do LSD, but when I do, it's in a war zone.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura warzone? You mean bad setting? Please tell me what dosage you go with LSD now a days?

Psychedelics are a tool to transcend faster, but if you don't know how to transcend, then there is no point of using this tool. It will not do things automatically, it will do only that wich you are. 

Singer

14™

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't always do LSD, but when I do, it's in a war zone.

Marilyn Manson used to do LSD at Disney World because it made him feel like a child visiting Disney World for the first time again.

I wouldn't recommend it.  Psychedelics leave you in a pretty suggestible and vulnerable state.  There is a reason most experienced psychonauts suggest only using them where you feel safe, and in a stable and good state of mind and with a sober trip sitter.  At least the first few times you use them and have a better idea of how you will react on them.