Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sara373

Letters

3 posts in this topic

I read Leo's Journal Guidelines. I will go ahead and make one for myself, a digital journal. They are letters to me and it won't be perfect but it for me. 

something's I hear myself say are too important for me to even utter. If my mind has a treasure chest, it will be filled with paw prints.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

It is night time and I see silver dots in the black sky, I never thought stars could be so tiny from here but mighty there. I feel especially good today. After what occured yesterday for which I can forgive and look forward to to forget.. I won't try to forget in fact, if it leaves my memory then fine and if not then must to consider 1 thing: to cherish good memories more than the bad.

Did you know I found my clear quartz bracelet in my handbag. I thought this too was gone, it made me so grievous like it was a love note to myself, aw shucks stupid waterworks I swear when I saw it it was a little reminder from the universe all is not lost. I held it in my hand and wear it now ?

Edited by sara373

dear me,

say the least I have realized to be reduce myself into nothingness is freeing, airy. Not in a low self esteem idea of nothing.. I know guilt so well, for what I needed and do not have. For what I now have because I wanted. Are we always in constant want or need?

There are some peope that stay in the heart and more than worldly things, it has a place and does not leave. Not attachments but tokens, poststamps of love and joy. I wont peel these away if I have to. It can just stay. would be nice though be like a tree for once, the seasons keep you going and all you're doing is being still. Your leaves bend to the winds of change surrendering, and fruits that fall doesnt matter.

focus more on practicing meditation

Edited by sara373