wildflower

Solipsism and Leo

64 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, wildflower said:

It's not just an intellectual game for me, I don't understand why you think that, I've done psychedelics honestly maybe 2-300 times, and I've spent months in silent retreats

Perhaps so, but if you're asking me these kind of questions you're not fully conscious of what you are.

Nothing personal.

I just don't understand the way you communicate in this relative world, and I can't tell if it's purposeful equivocation or just maybe our minds communicate language differently

The highest truth cannot be spoken.

For example: 'It's confusing because if you realized what I'm saying you'd be dead.' <---- If wildflower finite conciousness realized Absolute Conciousness fully, wildflower would no longer exist, sure I get that, it's easy to follow if thats what your saying? 

Yes

But you're still at the level of following it with your mind. And your mind does not realize the radical implication of actually awakening to that realization.

There are also many degrees of depth to the realization.

The bottom line is: You have not yet woken to the fact that self/other is one.

Can you answer this question: why are you not dead?

Because you are dreaming me up ;)

Don't you realize that you need me in order to feel real yourself?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Perhaps so, but if you're asking me these kind of questions you're not fully conscious of what you are.

Nothing personal.

The highest truth cannot be spoken.

Yes

But you're still at the level of following it with your mind. And your mind does not realize the radical implication of actually awakening to that realization.

There are also many degrees of depth to the realization.

The bottom line is: You have not yet woken to the fact that self/other is one.

Because you are dreaming me up ;)

It's not about the highest Truth being able to be spoke or not, it's about intent to genuinely try to communicate with the other character in your dream, but no worries

Where do you class Martin Ball in your paradigm? Do you disagree with this I've timestamped it for you, like 2 minutes: 

@Leo Gura Learning that I literally invented you was the most epic moment of my life. I wanted to tell you about it but... by that point you were uninvented, leaving nobody to tell haha.

Even now as I type this out in a state of relative unconsciousness, I intellectually know that when I close my laptop, you Leo will literally vanish along with all of the brightly-lit pixels (not that you were ever there when the pixels were alive either :P) yet I maintain the vague conviction that somewhere across America there is a human being similarly situated with their laptop reading this message. What a stunning assumption!

Moreover, if "you" actually respond to this, what is literally the case is that the appearance of "a message from Leo" would self-spawn in the form of consciousness reconfiguring itself with no material or temporal cause whatsoever, and yet it will further bolster my assumption of a "you" "out there!"

I'm still in disbelief at how you manage to make a teaching out of this. I'd love to teach something similar one day, but it's a titanic task, simply nobody will understand. You're asking to be misinterpreted.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's confusing because if you realized what I'm saying you'd be dead.

What an ingenious barrier of entry. 

It's Love.

6 minutes ago, wildflower said:

Where do you class Martin Ball in your paradigm? Do you disagree with this I've timestamped it for you, like 2 minutes: 

Yes, I would disagree with him. He's not fully awake. He's still playing games.

It is absolutely the case that you are creating all of reality. But I am not talking about the ego-you.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Yes, I would disagree with him. He's not fully awake.

Okay, thanks for the clear reply.

Last one: are you fully awake?

9 minutes ago, wildflower said:

Okay, thanks for the clear reply.

Last one: are you fully awake?

If I was fully awake, there would not be a Universe.

I am God dreaming.

You have to really appreciate how much degrees of wokeness there are. What most woke people call wokeness is like 1% of full wokeness. If you were fully woke you could materialize a planet with a mere thought.

37 minutes ago, wildflower said:

You the Leo who is reading this message,

Absolutely speaking, there is no such thing.

18 minutes ago, wildflower said:

It's not just an intellectual game for me,

Clearly, it is.

18 minutes ago, wildflower said:

I've done psychedelics honestly maybe 2-300 times, and I've spent months in silent retreats

Absolutely speaking, this never happened.

19 minutes ago, wildflower said:

I just don't understand the way you communicate in this relative world, and I can't tell if it's purposeful equivocation or just maybe our minds communicate language differently

You're clutching to this idea of "the relative world" like your life depends on it lol. Maybe that's not an accident.

It's Love.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am God dreaming.

It is absolutely the case that you are creating all of reality. But I am not talking about the ego-you.

Okay Okay  this makes much more sense and is way easier to follow..

Not sure if the equivocation is part of the fun for you and your character in this dream, you can do as you wish. It would make following you infinitely easier if in your communication you used 'ego-you' and 'you' to refer to relative and absolute. Just some feedback. You essentially interchange them both and conflate them both constantly 

Edited by wildflower

It's what...
I think...

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

13 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

yet I maintain the vague conviction that somewhere across America there is a human being similarly situated with their laptop reading this message. What a stunning assumption!

Whatever helps you sleep at night ;)

6 minutes ago, wildflower said:

Not sure if the equivocation is part of the fun for you and your character in this dream

I think you are right

Last thing before I go to bed, this is from Leos own video, but reminds me a lot of this conversation, I've timestamped, play for 20 seconds: 

Edited by wildflower

@wildflower dude, my only question is... How the fuck have you not realized you are God in a dream if you have done psychedelics 200 times? ??

That is truly astonishing

9 minutes ago, Godishere said:

How the fuck have you not realized you are God in a dream if you have done psychedelics 200 times? ??

That is truly astonishing

There are many many variables that effect a psychedelic trip. Environment it's done in, people around during the trip, dosage, intention, desired effect, fear level, surrendering ability, experience level with the substance, so on and so on. I bet many festival goer or Raver has done psychedelics hundreds of times and has zero idea what a mystical experience or Awakening is. 

Edited by Sempiternity

I guess it's complex because God is in a constant denial process. And when you're not conscious enough, you will delude yourself over and over with beliefs about God and higher states.

The bottom line is you are alone and one. Ego God relative Absolute. Same fucking thing. One. 

I can’t believe people still don’t understand the implications of non-duality and oneness.

I will try my best to explain. And this is the most BS-free shit I’m gonna say here.

There is nothing. Nothing, because it is uncreated, is eternal, an infinite set of mathematical energy. This is the universal self which is metaphysically, a mirror with nothing to reflect on.

This tiny mirror, sliver of consciousness, morphed and twisted itself like a pretzel to face itself. This created an infinite reflection that created consciousness, as self reference.

You are that mirror right now. Everything around you is a reflection of yourself. It is situated right where your imaginary face used to be.

You are literally infinite. How else would you perceive things that seem to be far away from you?

You are like a 360 degree camera situated everywhere and anywhere. The entire universe is your true body.

You don’t control your body.

The “air” or “space” around you is nothingness and it basically uses your imaginary body like a puppet. It is all a dream happening nowhere.

Whoever is reading this is right now God. There aren’t two instances of consciousness running at the same time.

That doesn’t mean that a SCENE is not real. Many characters can partake in the scene but they’re not “on” as you are.

In this way God is democratic. Every character gets to have the absolute consciousness as it is required, absolute and necessary.

You are something, impregnating nothing with your consciousness. You exist. That’s it. You are the animating force of the entire universe.

Thats what you are. The void, or reflection-less mirror upon which all lifetimes will appear.

You are pure love, pure unity.

Edited by justfortoday

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But I am not talking about the ego-you.

I think he was talking about the ego-you. The ego-you does not dream up reality but is rather another byproduct of the dream itself. I think this is where a lot of people are getting confused. "You are dreaming up yourself" may be a more useful pointer for those who haven't realised no-self. Without this many people will walk away from your teaching style thinking in a very egotistical way "ahhh yes! I am God! hahaha I am so woke" xD Or something along those lines. @Leo Gura It's a pretty devastating misinterpretation to make. 

Edited by Ry4n
slight fix up for details

2 hours ago, justfortoday said:

mathematical energy

bwahaha you just said you were going for no BS and then immediately said "mathematical energy" with no context or explanation with a straight face lmaoo I'm gonna be charitable and assume that you were being poetic/figurative, though if you meant it literally I'd love an explanation :x

4 hours ago, wildflower said:

Last thing before I go to bed, this is from Leos own video, but reminds me a lot of this conversation, I've timestamped, play for 20 seconds: 

There is a difference between questioning from "above" and questioning from "below" - especially regarding metaphysics.

When you question from "above," you totally embrace the guru's position and more - you've realized more than him metaphysically, and so you see the precise limitations of the guru's paradigm (for you have already traversed that territory). The new paradigm from where you currently question does not exclude what the guru is saying, but it embraces his teachings AND MORE (of which the guru has yet to realize). Your comparison is sincere, and you have no interest in who's right or who's wrong. At a certain level of awakening, you can be so certain and lucid of your True Nature that the realm of language, communication, ideas, philosophies, teachings... these all become like a playground to you to frolic in. You detect immediately and certainly when a teaching is self-deceived or lacking, and at this point you have no will to fight against it or to disprove it. You'll question it just enough to sense its deception, laugh, and then move on with your day unperturbed.

When you question from "below," you subtly reject the guru's position without ever having embraced it; you've realized nowhere near as much metaphysically as the guru, but you are personally in denial of that. You think you know the limitations of the guru's paradigm, but you don't really, as you've never even bothered to traverse that territory. The paradigm from where you currently question is bias-affirming and ignorant, and you simply have more to realize before you can begin to sincerely compare (but this is hard to admit). Due to being cut off from your True Nature, you carry existential doubts which you wish to dispel. Your main interest is to either prove the guru wrong or to prove yourself right; or even more subtly, you may demand that the guru publicly demonstrate his rightness, and only then will you be open to his teachings. Either way your mind is mired in the game of rightness vs wrongness. For some reason language, communication, ideas, philosophies, teachings... these all have a dense importance to you, as though something would be lost if you ever let them go. Since you are not certain and lucid of your True Nature, whenever you detect that a teaching is self-deceived or lacking, you must always be wary of your own ego misinterpreting. When you encounter an unpalatable teaching, you feel the need to resist it, and your questioning has an agenda.

I'm not gonna prescribe you to either camp, although I encourage you to self-diagnose. Keep in mind it's totally possible to see yourself questioning from "above" for certain teachers while questioning from "below" for others... everything I just laid out is context-sensitive and of course, relative. In a strange-loopy way, I also encourage you to question anything I just wrote, but be wary of whether you're coming from "above" or "below" ;)

It's Love.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am God dreaming.

You have to really appreciate how much degrees of wokeness there are. What most woke people call wokeness is like 1% of full wokeness. If you were fully woke you could materialize a planet with a mere thought.

@Leo Gura Leo, You mentioned "materialize a planet with mere thought", it reminded me when I was on 5MeO DMT, I had already been following your content for awhile and your videos about 5MeO encouraged me to try it for myself. I was sitting in the passenger seat of my friends car as we chilled in a parking lot, He helped me light the pipe. I inhaled fully, held it..as I exhaled this white almost yellowish rushing light fully engulfed my entire perception. There was only the awareness of my breath and the rushing light. Then perception of being in space as if I was the entire planet floating there appeared before my eyes. I could see sun rays shining from my left but not the sun directly, unable to move or look anywhere, I could see what appeared to be other planets or moons off in the distance. Certainly an "outer space" appearance, The feeling felt Overwhelmingly familiar! Very pleasant, I could hear thoughts repeating "This is so familiar?" Like Ive been there before? Like Home with a capital H. There was no sense of time but eventually sitting back in the car rematerialized in front of my eyes, the parking lot my friend and this body materialized back into my perception. Could you explain anything about this experience to me?  Was that the Absolute? Then back sitting in the car is the relative? Are those good reference points to refer to understand? What facet of awakening was revealed to me? Its literally the single most important experience in my life, as it has recontexualized my mind and allowed me to understand all of your content more deeply. Any feedback would be GREATLY appreciated!

Edited by Kamo

Focus on the solution, not the problem

44 minutes ago, Kamo said:

@Leo Gura Leo, You mentioned "materialize a planet with mere thought", it reminded me when I was on 5MeO DMT, I had already been following your content for awhile and your videos about 5MeO encouraged me to try it for myself. I was sitting in the passenger seat of my friends car as we chilled in a parking lot, He helped me light the pipe. I inhaled fully, held it..as I exhaled this white almost yellowish rushing light fully engulfed my entire perception. There was only the awareness of my breath and the rushing light. Then perception of being in space as if I was the entire planet floating there appeared before my eyes. I could see sun rays shining from my left but not the sun directly, unable to move or look anywhere, I could see what appeared to be other planets or moons off in the distance. Certainly an "outer space" appearance, The feeling felt Overwhelmingly familiar! Very pleasant, I could hear thoughts repeating "This is so familiar?" Like Ive been there before? Like Home with a capital H. There was no sense of time but eventually sitting back in the car rematerialized in front of my eyes, the parking lot my friend and this body materialized back into my perception. Could you explain anything about this experience to me?

What is there to explain? You are imagining EVERYTHING.

Was that the Absolute? Then back sitting in the car is the relative?

No. All experience is the Absolute when viewed with proper consciousness.

What facet of awakening was revealed to me?

Sounds like:

• Eternity
  • God realization / Godhead
  • Infinite imagination

But it happened so fast that you were not able to properly comprehend it.