StarStruck

Getting phone numbers that lead to nowhere

28 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I can't believe girls give you their number. 

I'm only doing this since May. In the beginning it was hard but now it is very easy. Getting a phone number doesn't mean anything.

11 hours ago, Roy said:

Women can be skittish, elusive, flakey, and highly indecisive creatures. This is just the nature of things. You don't take it personally when you step in dogshit right? You just accept it might happen when you step out and decide to walk in a world where there is dog shit on the ground.

How can I not take it personal if I text 5 girls to do something with me this weekend and none doesn't take the time to send a freaking text back? My expectations aren't that even high. I'm aiming at 10% success rate (from phone number to date) and I'm not even reaching that.

Don't blame yourself when women behave like women. Simply keep going and you will get your results man. It could just be bad luck - people are busy in the summertime - etc.

Exactly how many phone numbers VS numbers of dates have you had since you started in May? Have you been keeping track?

So I started in May and I got around 25 phone numbers and I've only gone on dates with two girls. With one girl: 3 dates and with the other: 1 date. Most of my phone numbers I have gotten this month and last month. In the beginning of my PUA career I was very ineffective with getting phone numbers.

I bet what's going to happen is sooner than later you'll meet that girl that clicks with you and you'll be in a relationship and ecstatic ^_^. Patience + effort, and good things will come my friend. 

If I'm doing what I'm doing right now it is not worth it. I'm putting a lot of time and energy into it and I'm not getting back my minimalist expectations. I did two PUA programs on natural game. Perhaps I should do another one.

I've gone on about 20 1st dates since May 19th, only 3 of them have resulted in a 2nd date so far. This shit is hard man. Keep your head up!

That is a lot. I wish I had those results. How many phone numbers resulted in 20 dates?

In Tate we trust

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@StarStruck You shouldn't expect massive results if you just started game.

It is hard not to stress about it. It shouldn't be this hard. I see people with no PUA background killing it. Guys with no confidence and nothing special about them. I bet even criminals in jail get more game than me. Today I saw a documentary how hot feminine sending mail to these criminal guys... all the while I can't even get a bitch to text me back. It is hard to not be enraged by this. :/

Massive results come after years of going out and honing your skills. The bottom line is that your skills still suck.

The learning curve for game is really steep. Stop stressing over it so much.

And definitely night game is an important piece of the puzzle you're missing. Only doing street game is gonna limit your growth and results. The serious skills are built with night game.

I'm trying to enjoy the plateau of the learning curve but I didn't expect it to be like this. Especially after another week when I text 4-5 girls and none of them respond back.

2 hours ago, hamedsf said:

you might start the convo with something that indicates your lower self-confidence or self-steem from the get-go, how would you start a convo? 

most girls are insecure so don't think that you should all blame it on your skills. but don't stop goin' forward.

These are my favourite openers:

• Observation (about her) opener
  • Opinion opener
  • Direct opener: compliment
  • Funny/weird canned openers

Definitely need to work on my confidence and self-esteem but it is not that bad. My confidence and self-esteem is actually ok. I have more balls than 95% of the guys around here. Perhaps I could work on my self-esteem a little bit more by reading pillars of self-esteem.

In Tate we trust

Hi @StarStruck, I saw that you did a lot of gaming and you have definitely amassed a lot of numbers. I did some thinking and felt that maybe you need to ask some easy questions to get replies. Eg, Hi Cindy, did I spelt your name, right?

First, the girls don't have to think so much and some will just reply. 2nd, it will be rude not to reply and then the conversation can flow from there. 

Thanks @Roy for your answers. 

Edited by hyruga

5 hours ago, hyruga said:

Hi @StarStruck, I saw that you did a lot of gaming and you have definitely amassed a lot of numbers. I did some thinking and felt that maybe you need to ask some easy questions to get replies. Eg, Hi Cindy, did I spelt your name, right?

First, the girls don't have to think so much and some will just reply. 2nd, it will be rude not to reply and then the conversation can flow from there. 

Thanks @Roy for your answers. 

Usually I say " Hi, what is up?" Or "Hi, this is x and this is my phone number" but usually I open very customized and refer back to the interaction. Even if they respond, they stop responding after the initial phase. I'm guessing I just don't have enough value for them. 

In Tate we trust

18 hours ago, StarStruck said:

How can I not take it personal if I text 5 girls to do something with me this weekend and none doesn't take the time to send a freaking text back? My expectations aren't that even high. I'm aiming at 10% success rate (from phone number to date) and I'm not even reaching that.

This is the benefits of online apps vs real life. Yes the cold approaching and game is great for developing a lot of general social skill, but you don't even know if the people you are approaching are looking to date. They are total strangers on the street going about their lives. You are rolling the dice.

As said women are indecisive creatures. You get can 20 phone numbers, maybe 3-6 of them actually will go on a date. Then maybe 1-2 will want a 2nd date. That's a pretty low conversion rate. Not as in it has anything to do with you but just general statistics of finding a decent match for a relationship.

18 hours ago, StarStruck said:

That is a lot. I wish I had those results. How many phone numbers resulted in 20 dates?

Most of the them are just matches on Bumble, probably more than 60% of the matches that I end up talking to I go on a date with, because they are actually looking to date and not fuck around (most of them lol). I only approach in real life if I hit off a conversation well with someone who I think will be a good match, I can usually tell just by looking at them. Most of the girls I see are between 18-24 working as cashiers and while a lot of them are pretty are usually too immature for me and they probably live with their parents or are going to school if they are working that job. Not that there is anything wrong with that it's just not what I'm looking for.

hrhrhtewgfegege

10 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I'm guessing I just don't have enough value for them. 

Don't say such a thing. Get it out of your head that this all comes down to some sort of mechanical list that needs to be checked off for them to be interested. Social interaction is way more dynamic than that. If they don't even go out and find out who you are they don't know you. So why are you putting stock in their judgments not to go out?

As if anyone has a "value" anyways. What a Spock way of looking at the world. Not reality at all.

hrhrhtewgfegege